Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Did anyone else got a loop scene on bella path?
Only people who have Modded saves. It doesn't happen to people who weren't cheating.
I remember that there's a preview of nora in ep9, but I didn't see her when I play through this episode. Anybody knows how to get her content? Thanks
Nora has no content in this episode, outside of texting her at one point, so far as I know.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Only people who have Modded saves. It doesn't happen to people who weren't cheating.

Nora has no content in this episode, outside of texting her at one point, so far as I know.
I don't im just using normal pdf
wt, I didn't had any problem with other path

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Yeah buts its definitely coming even more convincing after this episode. I haven't had the time to see if their is a similar route with maya though.
While there may eventually be a solo Josy path, the answer is still no, for now. And as a massive DIK you'd get rejected back around episode 4, I think it was, so I think the only way towards Josy solo means you have to focus on the Others path, with the side girls.

Arguably the best path from the ep 9 evidence.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I don't im just using normal pdf
wt, I didn't had any problem with other path
Everyone who has posted that exact problem has used a mod, or they downloaded save files from someone who did. If you imported to S3 from somebody else's save files, that is very likely your issue.

flamingtiki

Mar 8, 2022
Never thought I'd say this - but I am so done with this game. Boring, grindy free roam with absolutely too many pointless - talk to this person, fetch that. Too many paths for it even to be fun any more. One playthrough the party and I am done with epsiode 9. Thank goodness for the mod - was able to see what I missed in the other paths - but no interest in replaying that awful multi-part free roam. The mansion makes no sense and the room previews don't show you where people actually are. The "haunted house" was frustrating enough that I had to come look for help. Not fun. Anyway - probably puts me in the minority - but that is how it felt. I think the story is done, done, done.

Still a beautiful game - with great models and renders and hot as F sex scenes - but way too much work to get to them.

Your mileage may vary,

DrD
I know how you feel, but I'm still gonna be optimistic and wait to see how the next episode is. But if that episode is a bust I'm gonna be in the same boat as you. This update took way too long for something like this, but I'm not ready to give up yet. Who knows though I'm sure it wasn't easy implementing the new mini-game along with the haunted house so maybe the next update is gonna be amazing with ideally less time with an update.

flamingtiki

Mar 8, 2022
A Josy solo route would have been better than being with Maya as well.

In fact, I would change Maya for any of these: Nicole, Lily, Quinn, Riona and even Derek if you ask me.
Yes, I definitely agree with you, I'd trade Josy and Maya for all of them Nicole I have a soft spot for though. But I think it'd be a lot more interesting, satisfying, and more drama!

Visturbed

Oct 8, 2021
Alright so every time i download the 8.3 and i go to extract it winrar says its corrupted and ive tried it like 3 times and it still doesnt work ive also tried using the winrar repair and it at least kind of downloaded but then at the end it said it was still corrupted,i dont know if the gofile one is bad or something but does anyone have a solution?

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Alright so every time i download the 8.3 and i go to extract it winrar says its corrupted and ive tried it like 3 times and it still doesnt work ive also tried using the winrar repair and it at least kind of downloaded but then at the end it said it was still corrupted,i dont know if the gofile one is bad or something but does anyone have a solution?
Try with some other extractor

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Is it possible to do Josy route as massive dik without missing any major content with her? (I don't care about Maya)
Bro, if you pursue a DIK affinity every Main Girl except Sage will DISLIKE you and REJECT you sooner or later (and Josy will do it SOONER).

Yeah buts its definitely coming even more convincing after this episode. I haven't had the time to see if their is a similar route with maya though.
That's not the point: they dumped you and you're missing all their episodes 5-9 content. Maybe you'll end up with Maya or Josy towards the end of the game... (you will find out in 2028, I guess), but... who cares now.

DIK route is a "I wanna bang Sage and all the bitches" gameplay. Chick route is a "I wanna have a relationship" gameplay.

Reactions: flamingtiki

tg

May 1, 2017
Bro, if you pursue a DIK affinity every Main Girl except Sage will DISLIKE you and REJECT you sooner or later (and Josy will do it SOONER).

That's not the point: they dumped you and you're missing all their episodes 5-9 content. Maybe you'll end up with Maya or Josy towards the end of the game... (you will find out in 2028, I guess), but... who cares now.

DIK route is a "I wanna bang Sage and all the bitches" gameplay. Chick route is a "I wanna have a relationship" gameplay.
I think this episode proved that if you're a massive dik, it means you can officially go and have a relationship with the side girls, meaning (from this expisode) Quinn or Rio. Both those girls got scenes where if you took the "others", they'll let you in sooner or later.

And, for Josy, there are scenes sprinkled through that she's not really a CHICK girl. She's more a NEUTRAL, but maybe into DIKs. For whatever reason, she's with Maya right now, but I do hope we can get her alone. As you say, i's probably a late-game thing, unless Dr Cake makes it possible to ruin the relationship of Josy and Maya in a more robust way.

I like that the "others" route isn't just about fucking around, but pursuing other girls that aren't considered romantic interests. I still fuck what I can on that route. But I still think there'll be choices to make to go after this or that side girl.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes