Nov 17, 2021
Just saw this scene for the first time:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What a great friend Karen is. :geek:

And on a side note, I really do wonder...
Sally behaves like a spoiled brat with the MC. Sooner than later we're going to taste that tight little pussy (she gets hotter with each new episode)

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
i feel like im perpetually out of likes lol, but thank you for the response (y) (y)

i wonder if there is a correlation between people who liked/were indifferent to the Interlude and Zoey's forcible re-entry into BaDIK? i know a lot of the people on here who already expressed their overall dislike of the Interlude also were less than positive about this episode as well.

maybe thats the mystery of this episode being so polarized?
All I know is that after the end of my first playthrough I was disappointed bc ep 9 wasn't as long as everyone made me expect it to be, and I also wanted more main-story progression.
However after sleeping on it (literally) I accepted that and was able to fully enjoy that which it does offer; make the best of a (somewhat) bad situation, right? :)

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
anyone got a screenshot of what happens if you dont go with jade to her house for your first time having an affair or sex with her (i.e. not going with her into her car and NOT breaking up with her through text) and proceed to meet her at her house this episode? I think I saw someone mention it was different/ the conflict was forced.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Also I think the most skippable thing that happens that you'd miss because of it not being on your phones task list so far is
anyone got more scenes that people most likely missed?

sn3721

Feb 25, 2018
So the 'MC still has feelings for Josy/Maya' conversation appeared in the recap at the start of this episode but as far as I can tell it didn't impact anything in the episode. Did anyone notice different outcomes?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Another funny scene I didn't see first time:
i feel like im perpetually out of likes lol, but thank you for the response (y) (y)

i wonder if there is a correlation between people who liked/were indifferent to the Interlude and Zoey's forcible re-entry into BaDIK? i know a lot of the people on here who already expressed their overall dislike of the Interlude also were less than positive about this episode as well.

maybe thats the mystery of this episode being so polarized?
I think they are two different things altogether:
  • People who got worked up about the Interluded needed to just chill. We we told it was coming, we knew what it'd be like, want it or not, there were no major surprises.
  • People who are not happy with ep 9 did not expect this sub par (for BaDIK), low on story, free-roam fest. It was a fucking shock, but now the shock is over, I'm not as annoyed by it, but still definitely disappointed. I don't think anyone guessed it was gonna be like this.
Just thinking, the biggest gripe about the Interlude was it delayed episode 9. Maybe it did us a fucking favour! :ROFLMAO:

So the 'MC still has feelings for Josy/Maya' conversation appeared in the recap at the start of this episode but as far as I can tell it didn't impact anything in the episode. Did anyone notice different outcomes?
Can't vouch for Maya, but if you chose the mc still had feeling for Josy, they talk about it over the punch bowl. The mc can say he thinks about her all the time, or some times, or that he doesn't give a fuck. It's clear Josy still think about what it might have been like to be with him.

But she doesn't blow you.

Last edited:

A360

Jun 29, 2018
Freeroam aside I think the thing that worried me most about this episode is I felt quite restricted and for not much pay off. The game already made me choose and even then Jill was excluded because of path (J & M was also locked off earlier). Ok, that was coming at some point I guess.

Only for that to lead to just one scene with Isabella. Maybe it's just that path but it wasn't exactly fun feeling like most of the game's scenes were now completely locked off. I think I'll stick to the "others" man whore route if this is how it's going to be going forward.

sn3721

Feb 25, 2018
Can't vouch for Maya, but if you chose the mc still had feeling for Josy, they talk about it over the punch bowl. The mc can say he thinks about her all the time, or some times, or that he doesn't give a fuck.
I got that conversation in playthroughs that chose either Josy or Maya but I haven't tried if you picked no feelings yet.

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Seasons 1, 2, and the start of 3. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Picture Frames and Wallet Quantity unlocked for all routes, with the exception of all Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses still remaining). Mansion Repair Completed for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 9 start" saves, there is no Episode 9 yet, just "End of Interlude" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

How do I use the saves here? I have downloaded s3. I don't have the saves from previous season sadly since I had to reset my windows. I am tranferring these files to the saves folder in game but it is not working. The guy here has given some instrictions but I am not able to understand. Pls help

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Can't vouch for Maya, but if you chose the mc still had feeling for Josy, they talk about it over the punch bowl. The mc can say he thinks about her all the time, or some times, or that he doesn't give a fuck. It's clear Josy still think about what it might have been like to be with him.

But she doesn't blow you.
The opportunity to regret what might have been with Josy occurs regardless of having declared that he still has feelings for her. Maybe the condition is to have stayed at her place, but nothing more

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

TsVaH

Nov 8, 2017
Never thought I'd say this - but I am so done with this game. Boring, grindy free roam with absolutely too many pointless - talk to this person, fetch that. Too many paths for it even to be fun any more. One playthrough the party and I am done with epsiode 9. Thank goodness for the mod - was able to see what I missed in the other paths - but no interest in replaying that awful multi-part free roam. The mansion makes no sense and the room previews don't show you where people actually are. The "haunted house" was frustrating enough that I had to come look for help. Not fun. Anyway - probably puts me in the minority - but that is how it felt. I think the story is done, done, done.

Still a beautiful game - with great models and renders and hot as F sex scenes - but way too much work to get to them.

Your mileage may vary,

DrD
Heh. I'm having a weird "TV show just before it went to shitter and ended without any conclusion" vibes. Hope I'm wrong here.
Yeah, the game was having a long update times before, but we were getting waaaaay more content than 1 free roam. And while I like the new characters, there's so much new branching possibilities right now (Zoe, Rio probably heading to become a "main" girl), that I have a weird feeling that this is becoming overwhelming.
Oh boy.. I'm getting Mass Effect 3 vibes here with "every choice matters" and that.. ending :HideThePain:

Anyway. Hope the developer will get his priorities straight and realize that people are mostly interested in this game because it's a good friend simulator with some lewds and drama. And while 303 animations, 12 2D-art pieces, 5 2D-art animations, 30 songs and party management mini-games is an absolutely great achievement, it's not really why we're gathered here.

Reactions: isotope

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Is it possible to do Josy route as massive dik without missing any major content with her? (I don't care about Maya)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes