Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
The real reason to play the Jill path finally appears! Also after a combo of actually playing through the interlude instead of just skipping and paying more attention to her ep9 dialogue/interactions , can def see Zoey being the number 1 contender for top main LI in future episodes! still finding a ton of shit I missed replaying
p.s. idk if it was an intentional joke or not by DPC but the dialogue between the M.C. & Sage after investigating the pillory during the haunted basement event cracked me up!

twreuter

Mar 19, 2020
I don't get the hate. I loved this episode.
DPC had the balls to do something different in the form of a HUGE freeroam of a carefree party, and I enjoyed it. It was fun, I laughed hard and often, and I am sure the next episodes will again be more "standard". It felt good to play an episode that handled things a bit differently.

And I hope we get a new Dungeons and Gremlins adventure soon. Those were brilliant.

Lapsudit

Sep 13, 2017
A warning to everybody:

if you date all the Main Girls till the end of episode 8, you will get 2 heartbreaking scenes in episode 9.

So, if you don't want to be in relationship with Josy&Maya and you don't want to make Josy cry, you'd better tell them that you want to be friends in the library . If you don't want to be Jill's boyfriend, you'd better dump her at the first tennis date, otherwise she will be devastated.

I've warned you: I made Josy cry, and I feel like shit , now. :cry::cry:
Monster ...

Jayfcsp

Nov 1, 2017
After EP08 with Zoey showing up, I was really sceptical, if she is annoying and there will be anything forced. But now, after playing the Interlude and directly after EP09, Zoey went from "I don't care" to my top 3 girls. The whole story with her coming back, the meeting at the bench and the interactions at the party (+ the costume, it was awesome <3) felt really good.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Sally behaves like a spoiled brat with the MC. Sooner than later we're going to taste that tight little pussy (she gets hotter with each new episode)
She certainly behaves like a Brat.

The question is, does the MC want to be her tamer?

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
im having a post episode depression and dont even know where to start but lets just say that im a bit disappointed.
the episode feels short because is only about the party and there is no "after party", i mean the reaction of the people to the party, the rooster, what comes next, etc
it feels like a walking dead episode, we finish to watch and we are at the exact same point when we started
i really hoped that this episode would finally make a some sort of time jump and kinda move the story forward in time but no, it was the exact opposite, the time slowed down and a full episode is only about 6 hours in MC life.
dont get me wrong, i got fun with the ep but i cant shake the disappointment feeling and remeber that the next one will came out in (at least) 7 months or something
(y) (y) (y)
(I'm still out of likes)
Exactly this, without the "after party" it all feels off...

It's a cruel world Sombo, CRUEL... :HideThePain:

Ooh, right, I totally forgot it. Let me change my pfp back :Kappa:

Don't be fooled, fellas, and turned so upset, 'cause it's obviously that Gina gal is NOT who you think she's; and the difference is very much noticeable:

This is Carolyn, born with arresting, poetic eyes, an air of melancholy belying her true carefree nature; she buys birth control pills from Rio and when she feels like it, getting spit roasted at parties because she's an impulsive nympho :Kappa:

View attachment 2248682

And this is Gina, who hangs out with morons like Oscar :FacePalm:

View attachment 2248690
<3
thank you, now the world feels like a much better place :D

ep 9 walkthrough
(y)
Solid job dude!

• Haha
Reactions: Catlyn

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Just curious what is the highest score you got in the party planner? Another thing is if those scores will ever used for anything useful... :p
1671528927387.png

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
By the way I can't remember last time I actually wanked to this game, and it is a compliment to the craft! I am treating this game as I have a crush on someone and don't wanna "defile" it :D

Reactions: herruva
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes