angcal

Oct 18, 2019
I had the same problem. I went to the Windows save folder and deleted everything refering to BeingaDIK, also in the "persistent" folder: C:\Users\[YourUser]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

After that I reinstalled the game (unzip), for the save file I used the one in this thread. Now it works. Good luck.
Hi, my game even don't start, appears the Window of the game in black and after that closes up, any solution for that? Thanks

Oct 3, 2021
The game exit after starting of Season 3 episode 9, is that only me, or there are others ?, anyway if there is a solution to fix that error, please inform me.
btw I'd downloaded episode 9 from mediafire, and while I was unzipping it , it appeared that "music_ep4.rpa" is corrupted, so I copied it from the game previous folder and has started fine.

thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
just wanted to ask, i can't start a new game, it tells me to either import saves or to continue, did i do something wrong?
You need to play season 1/2 before you can import the endgame saves to season 3....
If you played it already but for any reason deleted your saves there's a link on page 1 to several endgame saves.
If you place those in the s1/2 save folder you can import them when starting s3

Reactions: MHAisTrash

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
just wanted to ask, i can't start a new game, it tells me to either import saves or to continue, did i do something wrong?
If you don't have any games to import, yes. You must play and complete Seasons 1 & 2 first. At the end of episode 8 it prompts you for a save name to do your exports that S3 will resume from.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I always saw Bella as a secondary character Like Jade or Cathy. For me she is not date material. It doesn't make much sense that you are dating a woman that is married and is twice your age.
Doesn't make sense for you, my guy. It made perfect sense to 20-year old me when the situation arose. Pheromones mixed with abundant youthful testosterone, anything might happen.

The MC is drowning in it, and so far it looks like Bella and Nicole are his best/safest options for pursuing the older woman. Bella is probably delusional, but that's fun in some cases, too. While I like Jade, the Burke factor makes that much less safe.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
How do I use the saves here? I have downloaded s3. I don't have the saves from previous season sadly since I had to reset my windows. I am tranferring these files to the saves folder in game but it is not working. The guy here has given some instrictions but I am not able to understand. Pls help
I need a little more information than what you've provided in order to help you. Did you upload the saves/persistent to the correct folders? Did you unzip all the files before you transferred them? Did you take the saves out to the folder before transferring? Can you take me through each of your steps?

Nov 17, 2021
Doesn't make sense for you, my guy. It made perfect sense to 20-year old me when the situation arose. Pheromones mixed with abundant youthful testosterone, anything might happen.

The MC is drowning in it, and so far it looks like Bella and Nicole are his best/safest options for pursuing the older woman. Bella is probably delusional, but that's fun in some cases, too. While I like Jade, the Burke factor makes that much less safe.
I don't blame the MC for trying to date her, after all she is a goddess. But I don't buy that Bella fall in love with this freshman. She can have an affair with him, as the first night the MC sleeps in her house, she kiss him and touch herself in the bed.

Probably her marriage is helping with the situation though.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes