N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
It was always supposed to get permanent after the player made enough choices (it's described in official walkthrough IIRC) The way game is currently set up this happens in Episode 8 or slightly earlier, depending on what choices the player tends to make.
I ended up as neutral, but I'm not sure if I liked it... Anyway, thanks for answering me!

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I always saw Bella as a secondary character Like Jade or Cathy. For me she is not date material. It doesn't make much sense that you are dating a woman that is married and is twice your age.
And yet older women dating and even getting married with young men is an actual thing. Much like older men dating and even marrying girls half their age is a thing.

It might not make much sense to you, but to plenty people it makes enough sense they pull the trigger.

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
Hi guys, i need your help, if possible. I've started ep 9 with Sage playthrough, i think i will go with this. But i'm having troubles: I have not made a move on Jade, nothing. I only said to Derek that i prefer her over Cathy at the really beginning. But then, nothing. I did not flirt, move on etc. Despite this, at the beginning of the new ep, at Burke's home, i got slapped by Jade referring to a one time thing in the classroom. Anyone else in the same situation?

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Well, everytime i fear Badik is having too many paths to play, DPC is making my play throughs less and easier.
First with Maya+Josy path
And now with sage..

Maya+ Josy are lesbian cheaters,
Sage will be a sharing whore
And Bella+Jill route may turn out just like acting lessons climax.

Claps..

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Gotta say, the long waits+the interlude cooled me off something fierce from this game. Might also be that it's getting a bit too long for me, but can't say i'm too excited to play the update either.
Interlude was a huge waste of time, the conversation the MC had with Zoey in episode 9 just showed that Interlude was unnecessary.

Before I was super excited for the next episode but now I don't care much.
Long wait (1 episode per year) + ep9 with infinite free roam + plot that hasn't moved in over 1 year...

And if you didn't choose "others" in the previous episode, in this episode you only have +18 scenes with the girl you chose, that decision was made too soon!

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Is that so ? All you did was to prove that their original intention to dump you back then, was the right call. :whistle:
In that save where they rejected the MC he was a chick and didn't want to have sex with Josy as long as she was still in a relationship and no interest in Maya...

But you are not wrong, i don't like Maya, i hate the throuple as well as the forced threesome this ep...but it's the only way to get content with Josy.
Others path with interest in Josy may be better for a solo path with her (Soon™), but 5 ep's with barely any Josy content and counting :cautious:

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I think Bianca will find out about Matthew in the non-Jill path anyway and one day....tasty Bianca will show up without having to deal with Jill.

Bianca can get it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
During the Recital, you could tell Bianca's panties were soaked. I'm thinking Bianca is a landmine character atm since the Matty/Olivia cheating thing only really interests MC if you're on the Jill path but...

Man I'd really like to see Bianca make a play for MC without needing to cheat on Jill. I think it'd particularly fit on a "Rejected by Jill" playthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes