ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Honestly, the more I replay this episode 9 (with all these paths), the more I have the feelings that DrPinkCake

- wanted to punish anyone who did not choose the "others" DIK path;
If DPC's punishment gets me the kind of content M&J got in Episode 9 then he can punish me all year long.

Just sayin' :whistle: :coffee:

Reactions: Sin_Mechero

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
But MC walks in on Matt/Olivia anyway, he just doesn't know Bianca/Matt is a thing..... So without any doubt he will learn about that later and conclude Matt was cheating....
So i think in future updates it might even be easier to end up with Bianca when not on Jill's path.
He can be aware of the cheating but if you're not on Jill's path (but knew Bianca), then MC will feel bad for Bianca but conclude that it is none of his business. So unless you're actively dating Jill, MC is detached from Bianca.

But yeah there is still a chance for a Bianca path that doesn't require cheating on Jill. It would just have to be Bianca taking the initiative because MC isn't likely to do it.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I said I'm mad but I did take pictures with her. Drink and competition tho were locked.
Ahh, i could swear picture taking was included in the script, but i could've remembered it wrong. I didn't check before posting, my bad.

Leaving aside that's a rigged example of comparing apples to oranges bananas, this shows Jill fans get more varied content which also includes comedy :V Nicole is sweet as all hell and one of my favorites, but so far she's more of a single note character.

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Dude I called him a dickhead and you jumped down my throat. Why would I not think it's fanboying?
I never jumped down your throat, i never made any personal attack on you or your post...
Any developer can make his product the way he wants, we can like it or not, that's our decision to make...
But is is his product, not ours...

And if any developer decides he wants to make cheat protection or protection against piracy or whatever, he can....
It's his/her/their right to do so, same as any modder here can make a mod for any game or we can use UnRen...
If DPC starts shouting Sancho and Scrappy are dickheads because they made a mod i'll tell him the same as you...
There's ways to still have our opinions without making it personal....

So saying somebody is a dickhead or a fanboy because you do not agree with something he does?
That's just you not being able to handle your own frustrations in a civilised manner...

kiki013

Jan 12, 2021
Going Bella as a massive DIK was really underwhelming. I felt basically locked out of all I was aiming for with this route. No fucking around. No Cammy on the dancefloor!! :cry: No new reaction for you punching Oscar! Even Heather auto-skedaddles!

Reactions: A360

Treyman

May 31, 2017
My biggest takeaways from Ep. 9

-Jill route was a let down. The banana was a bust, and her traditional way of thinking is out of touch with reality. I still like her though.
-Both the lily/nicole and josy/maya scenes were the best. Prime fap material!!!
-I expected more from Jade and Bella.
-the "others" route was the best.

Nov 17, 2021
Man, I dropped my Jill run a long time ago, but the mere possibility of cheating on her with Bianca on that path is making me reconsider.

Getting to tap that ass and shit on banana girl at the same time? YES PLEASE
Do yourself a favour and find out, you will regret if won't. The scenario after episode 9 is amazing. Is the best cheat scenario by far for now.

Reactions: MattyJuk

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Tbh that would just reinforce my view that he's a control freak dick. Every dev has to deal with modders, mod users, cheaters and yes idiots. Most don't handle it like he did though.
Frankly, in this one situation, I feel most handle it poorly.

DPC isn't your car mechanic who is happy to hear about your problems, because the mechanic gets paid for fixing him. DPC gets nothing useful from people fucking shit up.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes