Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Honestly the Josy/Maya path is the best one in the game and still has by far the most potential for drama and great story in my opinion and it feels like there are little seeds planted for a potential break-up at some point, we'll see.
It's DPC, it won't make it to the breakup. I'm expecting Maya to suicide or something.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Frankly, in this one situation, I feel most handle it poorly.

DPC isn't your car mechanic who is happy to hear about your problems, because the mechanic gets paid for fixing him. DPC gets nothing useful from people fucking shit up.
Pretty much. "If you break it, both halves are yours" is a far more sensible policy for this sort of things.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Honestly, the more I replay this episode 9 (with all these paths), the more I have the feelings that DrPinkCake
- wanted to punish anyone who did not choose the "others" DIK path;
I don't think so. To me the AloneBranch is the most boring one. Sure, you have more lewd scenes but that's all. The Quinn plot is part of the main plot so you'll get her story in all branches. Lily, Nicole and Riona are just sideplots. It'll have no outcome like an own branch and the impact to the main plot will be a minor one. The only part I think could grow into some own major plot is Zoey. But I think Zoey will impact all branches. I think the AloneBranch is just a second chance path where MC can try to hit on Isabella, Jill, MaJo and Sage again.

- really dislikes Jill the most and just wants to mock and mistreat her (and us).
I think you get this all wrong. If Jill is not in relationship with MC she's just a "normal" girl and acts on her way on the single market. But she's in love with MC now and her hormones are all over the board. She's completely in her honeymoon phase and the whole world is pink to her. Everyone who was truly infatuated knows how stupid and bonkers one can be. She's not thinking straight and that's what her made thinking to be a fucking banana on Halloween would be a great idea.

On the other hand: all for the lulz. I've played the Bella branch first, then my MaJo branch. You can't imagine how I laughed as I played HER branch and... "I'm a banana!" This moment propitiated me a little bit with this fucking free roam episode. This and "Dawe! You're be a father!"

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Well, everytime i fear Badik is having too many paths to play, DPC is making my play throughs less and easier.
First with Maya+Josy path
And now with sage..

Maya+ Josy are lesbian cheaters,
Sage will be a sharing whore
And Bella+Jill route may turn out just like acting lessons climax.

Claps..
I can’t shake the feeling that this is bait, but sometimes you just gotta bite when you read some weird shit.

Maya and Josyhave over the course of the game been with men, namely the MC. Per definition that makes them bi. They technically cheated on each other, however their relationship was in a coma at the time so eh.

Sage gives the player the option to choose whether or not they are willing to do threesome or moresome, someday with other women. You can just say no.
Where the fuck did all this salt come from?
If you insist on having a near nun-like simulator, you can always do a Jill run.

Last edited:

TinaLarsen

Jul 29, 2017
Is there a mod that unlocks ALL the routes and scenes in one regardless of game choices?
im not talking about the gallery in menu to view all the scenes but an actual mod that opens all the scenes as i play through

I picked Jill in mine and the banana killed my boner.
I really don't like playing a game more than once ,everyone has likes and dislikes so don't judge.
The scrappy mod lets you change your path/route immediately has been useful for me at least

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Not gonna lie, this post made me lol IRL.

I do play many routes(only routes I am not interested is in Maya/Josy/Josy+Maya, cuz I'd rather MC be pegged by Quinn than deal with cheaters), and Jill route can be a comedic vanilla experience due to her being socially retarded.

Only run I haven't tried so far and don't know if it's possible to do is play as a total virgin.
Can every choice and lewd scene be avoided and just be a beta male run? Interlude kind of forces sex with Zoey if I'm not wrong?

Reactions: naldon

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Oh so that's why, and I was searching for her for several minutes.

I clearly don't hate Zoey (just look at my pfp), but I picked "mad at her" for roleplay and hoping it would result in a more cathartic forgiveness scene down the line. I hope I wasn't just hit with a negative Zoey RP and being locked out of future content with her :cautious:
That's exactly what I was hoping for, a more meaningful forgiveness scene. But on my main 'Zoey' path I chose 'not mad' even though it makes sense that you are. We'll likely miss out otherwise so it's a sacrifice we have to make...

Reactions: Crusado

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Fair enough. But let's not pretend that, this is some Karma or cosmic justice. I mean, those who entered their relationship in episode 4, and fucking them since then multiple times, only to tell them, to sorry but I'm out, are way bigger assholes, than they were. :LOL:
Nope, i just found it statisfying and it was certainly a dick move.
I also enjoyed the break up with Jill, if you pick someone else in ep8. After the she dumped the MC publicly him being such a good friend and all, it brought a smile on my face.
But i felt bad for making Josy cry, her being one of my favorites...can't really say the same for Maya & Jill thought :whistle:

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
90% of the comments about Jill's path after episode 9 are that they want to fuck Bianca's ass.
What happened to you, guys.
You were fans of Jill's virgin and pure pussy.
Really, after you fucked Jill, she stopped being interesting.
Was SomboSteel right?
I just... I can't man, I can't handle the banana. I figured she wouldn't go slutty costume but I wasn't expecting her a god damn banana.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes