Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
After playing through it multiple times I gotta say the Others path is the only one that really feels like old style free-roams where they were multiple chances to get your dick wet. Kinda blows the rest out of the water.
But I believe what really holds it back is the lack of any post-party content. Like I'm not expecting a full day's worth of recovery/cleanup but we can access the cellphone outside of free roam now so having it load a bunch of new clucks on Rooster about stuff that went down at the party once the new 'day' hits would go well to giving people a sense of completion instead of just some random stat screens for a minigame. Maybe a dynamic one from most of the guests that has them expressing their approval the higher your score was on the minigame? An update on what the preps did if you did let them in? Literally fucking anything from Nick? People asking why Santa hates you? Hell maybe a text or two from someone like Sally telling you to get your clothes back.
And checking the camera. I bet there's gold on there.

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
After playing through it multiple times I gotta say the Others path is the only one that really feels like old style free-roams where they were multiple chances to get your dick wet. Kinda blows the rest out of the water.
But I believe what really holds it back is the lack of any post-party content. Like I'm not expecting a full day's worth of recovery/cleanup but we can access the cellphone outside of free roam now so having it load a bunch of new clucks on Rooster about stuff that went down at the party once the new 'day' hits would go well to giving people a sense of completion instead of just some random stat screens for a minigame. Maybe a dynamic one from most of the guests that has them expressing their approval the higher your score was on the minigame? An update on what the preps did if you did let them in? Literally fucking anything from Nick? People asking why Santa hates you? Hell maybe a text or two from someone like Sally telling you to get your clothes back.
Totally
I said the same some pages ago
It feels like there isnt a closure in the episode
Its like you left the cinema before the movie ended

You are, quite literally, the only person I have ever seen asking for more Madame content.
:KEK::KEK:
Its only because I know ppl here love madame but are too afraid to admit :KEK::KEK:

Reactions: buggs

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
something that is very annoying on this game is the fact that we never know what consequences will bring some minor choices
for instance, if cathy gives you the bj on bella's car that blocks bella path, when you give the first guitar lesson to sage if you say that you are only there to teach her (i dont remember the exact choice) it blocks sage path, if you try the trouple with josie and maya it cancels the affair with jade
i mean, why or how are we supposed to know those things
Common sense?

LMMFAO

Sep 18, 2022
Totally
I said the same some pages ago
It feels like there isnt a closure in the episode
Its like you left the cinema before the movie ended

:KEK::KEK:
Its only because I know ppl here love madame but are too afraid to admit :KEK::KEK:
I wouldn't mind The Madame so much if she would actually get used in a storyline that is acutally interesting.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
or if you could actually access her content in a reasonable way, it isn't like you can go to the VIP room unless you follow Tommy's stupid job idea

Etto832

Apr 23, 2021
I have a problem with the game, I star to play but a few minutes the game always closes in the same part, when Jacob and Tommy talk at the beginning of the episode 9.

• Angry
Reactions: Ilhares

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
or if you could actually access her content in a reasonable way, it isn't like you can go to the VIP room unless you follow Tommy's stupid job idea
You get acess to the vip room if you beat Derek on hell's week (doing more tasks) if I remember correctly

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
That this episode has been considered an 'Episode' is kinda weird for me.

I think the whole party would work better as the Interlude than the Interlude itself. And, as I said, it doesn't work as an episode at all.

Little drama (compared to other episodes), in my opinion. Or, maybe not little drama. More that the drama this episode has had seems to me to be rather less interesting than in previous episodes. The Jade/Sage thing is "resolved" very early on. The pregnancy thing is also resolved very early on. Zoe who didn't have anything of importance... I don't know.

I personally liked it, but I didn't feel it as an episode. I felt it as a "break" between seasons. Like a filler episode of any series. Fun, yes. But I found it more like to disconnect a bit from the story.

Most interesting to me was Nick seeing Bella with the MC (on her route), Tommy seeing Josy leaving the MC's room, and Sage making it clear to the DIKs that they will see her and more girls going in and out of the MC's room. Damn. That was hot. I don't know, dude. That struck me as very Alpha Girl of her. I loved it. Oh, and a possible (?) route with Quinn or Envy? I'd really like to see that. We'll see.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I can't understand Jade's over reaction and how we are getting slapped by her like a f*cking loser... Seriously Doc, is this supposed to make sense or feel well-written? Just because of how bitchy she is acting MC getting slapped like a loser I don't want go back season 1 but at this point I'm literaly forced to do it if I don't want treated like a beta loser -_-

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
You get acess to the vip room if you beat Derek on hell's week (doing more tasks) if I remember correctly
You can only go if you take cleaning The Pink Rose over the Senior's Home is what I meant. It requires a DIK Affinity too so it's pretty annoying to actually get if you aren't going for Sage or Other.

Reactions: JohnnyBlazePT

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I can't understand Jade's over reaction and how we are getting slapped by her like a f*cking loser... Seriously Doc, is this supposed to make sense or feel well-written? Just because of how bitchy she is acting MC getting slapped like a loser I don't want go back season 1 but at this point I'm literaly forced to do it if I don't want treated like a beta loser -_-
Did you keep the Jade sex tape?
I broke up with her and didn't get pimp slapped so I was wondering what that scene was about.
On my path Jade just tells me the guilt of HER cheating on her husband will eat me alive by keeping it a secret from Sage.

• Haha
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
I always had Quinn as my Fav. But that Outfit was 10/10 and her scene was Hot i hope she gets a real LI route.
She's super shitty at the start and a real bitch but her hard shell cracks now and i think there is something sweet underneath.
The cuddle in the sleepover, MC smacks her neck, she answears and they end up making out till they get to sleep :love:(y)

Naczin

Jan 24, 2022
Hey guys, I have the 8.3 version, is there a way I can update to the 9.0 or 9.1 versions without having to download over again ?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Did you keep the Jade sex tape?
I broke up with her and didn't get pimp slapped so I was wondering what that scene was about.
On my path Jade just tells me the guilt of HER cheating on her husband will eat me alive by keeping it a secret from Sage.
I don't even remember any sex tape thing at this point, I mean you know amount of time passed for just couple updates... And what's have to do anything with that scene? Until latest episode we were pretty good with her and she just got like this after saying I choice some girls, in sage path she slaps 2x time and says guilt thing, in other girl paths she slaps 1x and in her path without any relationship with girls you get sex scene, so if it was problem from before about sex tape etc shouldn't it effect her path as well at season 3 tho?

Reactions: Triple OG

NYBORG

Mar 9, 2018
Hey guys, I have the 8.3 version, is there a way I can update to the 9.0 or 9.1 versions without having to download over again ?
No. Only if you have the interlude version. Version 9 is basically a different game with a save import feature that you should've used at the end of version 8

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes