SidoRu

Aug 31, 2022
Tbh, I can see the game ending with S4 tops.
But, seeing how MC attracts people like shit attracts flies, it is not impossible to believe that Bella/Jill/MC and close friends had a dinner and shit happened. But also, could be a flashback, the birth of her persona, so to speak.
Overall, I think that the setups are nearing the end, and from then, it's gonna go into resolutions and conflicts.
Season 3 seems like a slow setup phase for S4 to finish it. That's just a personal feeling I'm getting.
Hes not gonna end the game as long as hes making gangbusters of money. Way too risky that the follow up title doesnt deliver in terms of catching the audience.

In terms of timeline, the MC is barely started, so he could stretch it forever, with characters leaving college and new ones coming in etc. Usually games also end when characters get together, which is where the game is already at. But he could chose to actually use the possible staleness of relationships in these games to bring in new chars on those routes, expand their individual stories beyond the college (other friends, family, etc) etc.

There is no rule that these games have to end, they usually just do because people lose interest, have no new ideas or drop off. If he sees this as a challenge in terms of writing and he doesnt want to explore a different settings he could stretch it to the 10y development mark or whatnot. Hes unlikely gonna make more money with any other project, school/highschool/magical school settings are notoriously popular, even in other media like books and the whole litRPG/Wuxia genre kinda grew from it (in terms of growth and learning (getting stronger, better) as a central aspect of satisfaction).

The structure from Episode 9 also speaks for not having a set plan. Thats why the initial reaction was relatively negative, because episode 9 is absolutely not what youd expect to follow onto the emotional end of episode 8, it kinda sets off in a newish direction almost. Im fairly sure he brainstormed what he wanted to do during the long development time (would explain why it took so long aswell) and didnt follow a set plan he had in mind 2 years ago for the characters or overarching story. If he just continued with what was expected it would speak more for wanting to end "soon" imho.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShikkokunoSharnoth

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I meant the sex scene on Sage path, where the MC is like a dead fish because he wants to talk about Sage's family.
And if you rejected Jade at the first chance you get all that happens is a sidelook from her, when they visit with the Burkes, no bitching.
The more you did with Jade the larger the bitching, up to receiving 2 slaps iirc.
have you tried not looking at her or flirting with her at earlier dates? when you make that "back and forth" joke or when Chad is getting punished and she sits to show you she isn1t wearing panties at all? I never tried to avoid her since the start, but I believe, if you avoided her since the beginning. she would have nothing to bitch about.

Reactions: Crepusculum

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
something that is very annoying on this game is the fact that we never know what consequences will bring some minor choices
for instance, if cathy gives you the bj on bella's car that blocks bella path, when you give the first guitar lesson to sage if you say that you are only there to teach her (i dont remember the exact choice) it blocks sage path, if you try the trouple with josie and maya it cancels the affair with jade
i mean, why or how are we supposed to know those things

LMMFAO

Sep 18, 2022
something that is very annoying on this game is the fact that we never know what consequences will bring some minor choices
for instance, if cathy gives you the bj on bella's car that blocks bella path, when you give the first guitar lesson to sage if you say that you are only there to teach her (i dont remember the exact choice) it blocks sage path, if you try the trouple with josie and maya it cancels the affair with jade
Trial & Error my friend. That's the beauty of multiple playthroughs.

-VQueS-

May 1, 2020
(at the end of the sex scene with Josy & Maya, those two will recount the times they had sex with the MC:
- if you had more sex scene with Maya than Josy, here you get (RPJosy -3)(RPMaya +3)
- if you had more with Josy than Maya, you get (RPJosy +3)(RPMaya -3)
- if it's an even count (RPJosy +3)(RPMaya +3)
How are scenes counted here?:unsure:
Josy ep5,7,8
Maya ep 7,8
screenshot0001.png
Josy ep7,8
Maya ep 5,7,8
screenshot0002.png
Maya's solo scene from ep9 doesn't seem to count.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So... how do I transfer saves from S2 and Interlude to the new episode?
It depends on how you saved at the end of season 2, if you just saved at the end of season 2 screen, the saves won't work in season 3. You got to wait until you get to a special save page and save there, then import that using the import save option when you start season 3.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
have you tried not looking at her or flirting with her at earlier dates? when you make that "back and forth" joke or when Chad is getting punished and she sits to show you she isn1t wearing panties at all? I never tried to avoid her since the start, but I believe, if you avoided her since the beginning. she would have nothing to bitch about.
I think you only need to reject her starting when she gets physical in the gender class, then there is no bitching from her.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Trial & Error my friend. That's the beauty of multiple playthroughs.
Just wish there was an auto save in this game for those times you just want to see what an option does but once you press it it's too late and you can't go back, unless you save before every option.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
This could have been an amazing opportunity for a foursome and an explanation of why the dev named this episode "Vixens" but he blew it.
Talk about lost opportunities:cry:.
I'd say it is mostly a joke about how the MC can seemingly get anyone with a skirt in this story, and is setting up all the DIK's thinking he had a foursome in the next episode.

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
By playing the game, I think.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I have a pure Jill route, a Jill over Bella route, Jill over MJ . I'm not expecting S1 or S2 renders just renders from this episode.

View attachment 2251576
Strangely you can get those missing pictures no matter what path you're on. Most are obtained during the multiple dialogue cutscenes you go through in the game and not the free roams. It's very easy to miss them if you fast click through them or just focus on the type.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Oh hey fun little thing you can do I just found. If you are having trouble in the low-light scenes in Ep. 9 hit H/middle mouse button, it shows an illuminated version of the image (sans textbox and cursor though), can be useful to get your bearings if you are lost.

Reactions: Lamset312

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes