SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Everytime I vibe to a presented story or visuals I take a screenshot.
I don't think that's a critique but for some reason I took much less screens of EP9 than for EP8

While playing EP8 I took - 230 screenshots
While playing EP9 I took - 80 screenshots for 2 routes I've played.

I don't know if that was the case but I'm gonna be glad when the EP10 will return to normal Uni aesthetics

Reactions: sava75 and VOYEUR

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Anybody have any guesses about Derek's bottle? I thought he was pissing in it or something, but apparently it tastes great and gets you hammered. Which begs the question, why you aren't supposed to drink it?

Seriously, this is probably my biggest new question from this episode.
How else you gonna keep the good stuff if there's a bunch dudes looking for drinks in your room every day?

Then again.... you never know with Derek, it just might be something that tastes good, but is only fit to make those tampons..

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
i interpreted that scene as a flashback and not like a future event because current bella is a lonely person, doesnt has much friends. the two tables have like seats for 8/10 persons so i though it would be a dinner when everything was good in bella's life (and all went to shit that night).
but tbh im starting to get bored of DPC giving us this biscuits every episode and dont reveal anything
when we are going to know or understand what happened to bella? on the last episode? in 2040?
Tbh, I can see the game ending with S4 tops.
But, seeing how MC attracts people like shit attracts flies, it is not impossible to believe that Bella/Jill/MC and close friends had a dinner and shit happened. But also, could be a flashback, the birth of her persona, so to speak.
Overall, I think that the setups are nearing the end, and from then, it's gonna go into resolutions and conflicts.
Season 3 seems like a slow setup phase for S4 to finish it. That's just a personal feeling I'm getting.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Even Tommy said to Quinn if I recall how annoying it is that MC is so good at everything.
While narratively it might be interesting to see the whole thing fall apart because the MC is too fucking good at whatever he does I don't think it'd make for a fun game.

when we are going to know or understand what happened to bella? on the last episode? in 2040?
DPC is gonna do a pro-gamer move and never show it. We'll be forever left wondering.

Reactions: ExDeath730

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
ummm, is jade always angry at me for "one time in class"? at the start of ep9.
im pretty sure that i used a save where i didn't even flirt with her in class.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Even though you can chose him to be a DIK (banging girls, acting tough and doing whatever you want basically), MC itself is a good hearted person so he feels bad for betraying Sage with her own mother (it wasn't a betrayal but that's how he thinks) and feels guilty about it, it's his personality that comes into place here.
The problem is, you get the same scene even if he never did anything with Jade.
My reaction was, wtf dude... who in his right mind begins to talk about Tybalt and family in the middle of a kinky sex session, especially when there was no problem while meeting the Burkes....

If the MC had sex with Jade the scene actually makes sense, as the MC imagines Jade while Sage rides him and he feels very guilty...but without banging Jade it just comes over as extremely stupid.

The same goes for the for the Jill scene where the MC tells her no more dating.
The scene makes sense if you choosed someone else in ep8 or if Jill dumped the MC, but if you only ever did that one date in ep4 the scene feels ridiculous.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
While narratively it might be interesting to see the whole thing fall apart because the MC is too fucking good at whatever he does I don't think it'd make for a fun game.
It could be a situation where MC was there for everyone and good at everything, when shit hits the fan and MC gets humbled and end game happens, people got his back for it in return.

EDIT: nvm, didn't realize it was Jade talk xD Deleted the comment.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
She's still upset you rejected her if you didn't hook up and showed zero interest.
nope, thats not it... MC says "So what? you fooled arouned in class with your new almost-girlfriend's mom... theres nothing wrong with that, just an innocent goodjob and handjob"
so i think i confused my saves somehow... any way to salvage it?

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
ep8_jill_state == 1
branchjill == False

That's what triggers the scene where she cuts the picture. Basically any scenario where you are still on the Jill path going into EP8, but didn't choose Jill she'll look at the photo. She will cut it in all but one scenario. She also cuts it if she rejects you in EP8.

The only time where she looks at the photo but decides to keep it is if:

- You fought for Jill in EP7 as Neutral or Chick
- On both Jill and Bella's Path in EP8
- Chose Bella in EP8
- Kissed Jill in the EP9 Bench scene after telling her that you couldn't choose both of them.
It’s so neat to discover all these variations on various routes that are easy to miss. I’ve only done fairly “clean” main LI runs up towards the end of season 2, in order to not have a route potentially crash later on. However unique dialogue and scene variants might make it worth it. Damn you DPC for putting so many little variables into this game!

Reactions: Jericho85

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
ummm, is jade always angry at me for "one time in class"? at the start of ep9.
im pretty sure that i used a save where i didn't even flirt with her in class.
Same mate but i remember i did flirtwith her one time then when it happen. It take me 5mins to realize i did flirt with her one time

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The problem is, you get the same scene even if he never did anything with Jade.
My reaction was, wtf dude... who in his right mind begins to talk about Tybalt and family in the middle of a kinky sex session, especially when there was no problem while meeting the Burkes....

If the MC had sex with Jade the scene actually makes sense, as the MC imagines Jade while Sage rides him and he feels very guilty...but without banging Jade it just comes over as extremely stupid.

The same goes for the for the Jill scene where the MC tells her no more dating.
The scene makes sense if you choosed someone else in ep8 or if Jill dumped the MC, but if you only ever did that one date in ep4 the scene feels ridiculous.
I guess she gets mad because you reject her in every route sooner or later.

29margot84

Sep 17, 2020
Hi guys,
I have a problem...after "the previously", chapter 9 starts with the dialogue between Toomy and Jacob, but after two sentences the game crashes... what should I do?
thanks to all

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Awesome saves, Is there any way to turn off the mini games?
No there isn't, you'll need a fresh save. I was expected people to download maybe a save or two at a time. If you plan on using all of them at the same time then I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Jade is always mad because, even if you never flirt back, she will always come on to you with the footjob attempt in class. So even if there's nothing to break off, she'll always be bitchy about you turning down her advances in that one scene.
I meant the sex scene on Sage path, where the MC is like a dead fish because he wants to talk about Sage's family.
And if you rejected Jade at the first chance you get all that happens is a sidelook from her, when they visit the Burkes, no bitching.
The more you did with Jade the larger the bitching, up to receiving 2 slaps iirc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ManifestDream

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Can anyone send me that post from this thread that compiled all the unanswered mysteries in the game?

Wanna check how many EP 9 solved.
never heard of that, but now i want it too!

I meant the sex scene on Sage path, where the MC is like a dead fish because he wants to talk about Sage's family.
And if you rejected Jade at the first chance you get all that happens is a sidelook from her, when they visit with the Burkes, no bitching.
The more you did with Jade the larger the bitching, up to receiving 2 slaps iirc.
So that means i need an entire new playthrough god damn it, i want a path with zero bitchng.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes