Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
Maybe it is just the best stuff and he's saving it for himself or some special occasion in plain sight this way.
Theres alot of hints and conversations from other characters hinting that Derrick is an actual genius so if anything maybe he’s synthesizing his own high % alcohol or making some “Spanish Fly”

Reactions: hawk784563

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I've downloaded this game three times from three different sites and still no matter which Jill route I do I can't get her story renders!! F**king A game!!
The gsme is fine, you must be making some poor choices along the eay. Or are you expecting ti see S1-S2 stuff in S3? Because you won't.
Angela and Hedwig sporting in HOT sorority clothes. The DIK's and Hell Week are mentioned. AL and BaDIK are independent works of fiction and don't intertwine but it's clearly the same fictional universe. DPC said that once in a Q&A too. But I'm to lazy to look after the source.
Because it would prove that you are in error.
They are in the same universe but not in the same timeline, events from AL happens after the ones in BaDIK.
They are not. Here's a screenshot of DPC's quote on the matter, pulled from Steam. Screenshot_20221220-162111.png

Not Connected. Not the same universe. End of debate, whether you like it or not.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
idk bro, they might be swingers and we all know Andy is a cuck, i cant think of a logical situation where i would ever take one of my girls female friends home and leave my girl at the party. She also bit that lip a little too hard when you grabbed a hand full of that booty so idk. Might just be another shocker for Jill later on to rock her confidence in you and your relationship. Jill > Biance...why? I think those thighs in the reverse cowgirl alone are enough. Bianca is hella cute though.
Jill > ALL! Final answer!

Though I am totally going to get that Bianca booty at some point.

I don't think they're swingers though. There were multiple scenes where Bianca was looking for Matty, and he wasn't picking up her calls. That and her dialogue when ogling MC in the non-Jill route suggests to me that she's open about wanting MC, but she's not going to cheat. She's staying faithful to Matty but she's just being honest that she finds MC attractive. That will undoubtedly change once she finds out about the affair though.

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I like Josy too, but not when she's with Maya, Isabela is fine but i hope that MC will make her change more, she's too stern and needs to relax more, drop out some more of that very serious personality.
I made sure to pick the option 'Anyway...' iso 'Don't fight tonight' bc I saw that it activates a 'fight' variable or smth like that. I didn't actually see any change with them two, but maybe it helps in the next ep to speed up their breakup :sneaky:

As for Bella, she was quite daring in wearing that revealing costume. But her general apprehension is understandable - she'd probably be fired if it was revealed she was dating her own student. And it would also make it difficult to get a new job.

May 9, 2021
I honestly think that DPC is sort of pushing the 'get with Bella, but still like Jill' path as the 'true' path for Jill. The reason for it is very simple - if you 'like' the current version of Jill, you are liking a character who was created by her parents to be a model daughter, as opposed to Lana who was more of a rebel and would have been good friends with Sage. For mine, Jill as she is at the moment is incredibly repressed emotionally - she can't even say that she hates Tybalt (even though it's abundantly clear that she does). She'll never express herself the way that would allow her to tell Bianca that she is being cheated on...everything is always about 'how it will look' rather than what it makes her feel. She's even internalising everything when she has sex, FFS - to the point where she literally thinks that she hopes she can orgasm - instead of just enjoying it, it's more about the 'performance'.

But if you go down the Bella, but still have feelings for Jill route, you are forcing her to face the fact that her naïveté is not always going to be viewed as cute and wholesome. At the moment, she is the same character as Sandy Olsen that is mocked in the movie Grease with the song “Look at me, I’m Sandra Dee”. Well, in that movie, Sandy does her own introspection at one point:

Look at me
There has to be
Something more than what they see
Wholesome and pure
Oh so scared and unsure
A poor man’s Sandra Dee

It’s at that point that she enlists the help of a friend to change her image - and I’ve always thought that Jill will go through the same radical transformation, probably with the help of Sage (who will become friends with her). You can start to see her becoming more extroverted based on the costume she chooses to wear to the party - if you’re on the pure Jill path, she’s very wholesome and not sexy at all. But on any other path, she is wearing the bee outfit - either as a way to flaunt to the MC what he turned down (if she liked him) or as a way of being less of a prude. On the Bella/Jill path, it’s most definitely both.

Jilly, you must start anew
Don’t you know what you must do?
Hold your head high
Take a deep breath and sigh
“Goodbye to Sandra Dee”

Jill simps get the neutered, watered down version - the goody two shoes princess/ugly duckling who they can keep locked in a cage, which is what they want. Real Jill fans who want to see her grow and blossom get the sexy as fuck, lady in the street but a freak in the bed/beautiful swan that soars.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ep8_jill_state == 1
branchjill == False

That's what triggers the scene where she cuts the picture. Basically any scenario where you are still on the Jill path going into EP8, but didn't choose Jill she'll look at the photo. She will cut it in all but one scenario. She also cuts it if she rejects you in EP8.

The only time where she looks at the photo but decides to keep it is if:

- You fought for Jill in EP7 as Neutral or Chick
- On both Jill and Bella's Path in EP8
- Chose Bella in EP8
- Kissed Jill in the EP9 Bench scene after telling her that you couldn't choose both of them.

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I just hope that episode 10/11/12, whenever Christmas Scene happens, we are not getting primed for another AL ordeal.

Vinny, Rox and Co. are all troubles for sure, BUT seeing how it happens at Bella's, the whole line narrated by MC "If I knew the reason for her tears and persona, I wouldn't have kissed her that night, I would've called for help"... I think sadly the possible AL-ish cataclysm is centred around Bella. I hope I'm wrong, but that dinner might be the start of the end game. There is a reason why it played before the episode(not like the Halloween preview at the end of ep8). Way too much resources on a random event.

blackbishop101

Feb 3, 2019
Thank you. I am playing with a mod on the Jill path. I tried to switch to Bella and it worked fine, but the dialogue choice in the bench flashback with Jill does not show up, instead Jill walks away devastated all the same. There could be some other variable at play.
I replayed ep.8 on Bella path and now the bench kiss scene shows up. Forget what I wrote, Jill is going to grow claws and fangs to become the bitch seen in the very first intro of the game. This is going to be fun...

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Sage right now is by far the best LI in my opinion.
Too bad the MC is being a giant pussy early on and sabotaging it himself just fine. Honestly I think continuing to deny her and going down the Others path might be better since she says she's still interested so the MC can grow some fucking balls even as a DIK.

... I think sadly the possible AL-ish cataclysm is centred around Bella. I hope I'm wrong, but that dinner might be the start of the end game. There is a reason why it played before the episode(not like the Halloween preview at the end of ep8). Way too much resources on a random event.
I made a post about it earlier, male silhoutte in the hidden room. I'm thinking her husband's in a coma or something and he's in that room and finally wakes up on Christmas.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes