ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Aside from tormenting Maya (which I'd argue is a good thing) and her random beef with a CHICK MC that isn't on the M&J path she doesn't do much wrong. The prostitution ring is entirely voluntary (and we know Riona/Sarah/Mel enjoy it at least) and she doesn't randomly punch her housemates when things go bad.
It's entirely voluntary the same way working extra hours is "entirely voluntary" when your boss asks you to do it.

Quinn is second in command for HOTs and what she says has a lot of weight, in particular for fresh members. Let's put it this way, if there was nothing wrong about the prostitution ring (let alone the whole drug dealing) then Quinn wouldn't be hiding it from Sage.

Then again, if you think that bullying someone is a good thing then we have vastly different ideas of what good thing is.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
90% of the comments about Jill's path after episode 9 are that they want to fuck Bianca's ass.
What happened to you, guys.
You were fans of Jill's virgin and pure pussy.
Really, after you fucked Jill, she stopped being interesting.
Was SomboSteel right?
The madonna-whore complex in full fruition :LUL:.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I did a run with Jill and Bella cus I wanted to see shit blow, but it turned out to be a hell of an interesting route.

It's ironic, until now I had the impression that Bella cares more about the MC than Jill, but now I think it's Jill who does it. :KEK:

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Ok my windows went down and I had to do it all over again. Since Bella is my all time one I gotta say this episode was everyrhing I looked for. The talk. The sneaking around. That librarry scene...hot. and one in mc room ...HOT!! SPOT ON for me.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Aside from tormenting Maya (which I'd argue is a good thing) and her random beef with a CHICK MC that isn't on the M&J path she doesn't do much wrong. The prostitution ring is entirely voluntary (and we know Riona/Sarah/Mel enjoy it at least) and she doesn't randomly punch her housemates when things go bad.
Well, as voluntarily as it is, Quinn literally blackmailed Mona after she wanted to quit because she was afraid that she will reveal this, so she really want to keep all that a secret because it's still wrong no matter how voluntarily it is.

We still don't know the reasons of the girls who are a part of this ring, Riona looks like a drug addict so probably that's why she's doing that, don't know about Sarah or Mel so maybe they are the only ones who are doing it out of pleasure.

There's also Camila who makes it sounds like she doesn't have other choice and said she doesn't want to talk about it, so she knows it's wrong doing that.

The girls can be manipulated one way or another to be a part of this, we don't know entirely what's their motivation behind it yet.
Regardless, it's very wrong and i hope MC will put an end to it.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Plot twist - it later turns out after Lynette died, Bianca's Mom came and "comforted" Neil and she fell pregnant but kept it a secret...
I've always thought there is a twist in the tale somewhere that Jill and the MC are related in some way and the only things I've ever come up with is that Neil had an affair or a one night stand with Jill's mom before he met Lynette or that Lynette was Jill's big sister, which the MC realises when he reads Lynette's diary more.

l1nk5

Nov 17, 2020
Ima get massacred for this one, but I find the face of Dany's model hella cute. 100% her personality and who she is screams garbage tier, but yeah she pretty cute. I think I have played The Visit too much and she reminds me of a younger Nikki, but yeah, maybe she can get amnesia or something?
good news for you, then. In one of my ep9 runs, namely the massive DIK bella one, I stumbled upon a dany-related scene that kinda pushes her in the right direction. Jamjam asks if they could have sex in case he leaves the party together with her. She blurts out something like "omg no, my roomie (some progressive landwhale, forgot the name) will be there". Jamie asks if she wants to let her watch and Dany promises to "arrange that". So she seems into that.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Sage right now is by far the best LI in my opinion.
To me, Sage is by far the most charming and charismatic. She could easily have any guy she wanted (except for Chad and maybe Leon :p). But that still doesn't make her the best LI for me - I like Josy and Bella more.

Ideally to me, Sage would have remained a fuck-buddy, but the MC had to be a girl and ask for a ring on his finger (metaphorically ofc). And then he talks about Tyballs and Burke when Sage is riding him, I nearly died of laughter :LOL: How is this behavior DIK affinity? He's more of a girl than on the Chick paths ffs.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
To me, Sage is by far the most charming and charismatic. She could easily have any guy she wanted (except for Chad and maybe Leon :p). But that still doesn't make her the best LI for me - I like Josy and Bella more.

Ideally to me, Sage would have remained a fuck-buddy, but the MC had to be a girl and ask for a ring on his finger (metaphorically ofc). And then he talks about Tyballs and Burke when Sage is riding him, I nearly died of laughter :LOL: How is this behavior DIK affinity? He's more of a girl than on the Chick paths ffs.
I like Josy too, but not when she's with Maya, Isabela is fine but i hope that MC will make her change more, she's too stern and needs to relax more, drop out some more of that very serious personality.

Even though you can chose him to be a DIK (banging girls, acting tough and doing whatever you want basically), MC itself is a good hearted person so he feels bad for betraying Sage with her own mother (it wasn't a betrayal but that's how he thinks) and feels guilty about it, it's his personality that comes into place here.

Last edited:

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
idk bro, they might be swingers and we all know Andy is a cuck, i cant think of a logical situation where i would ever take one of my girls female friends home and leave my girl at the party. She also bit that lip a little too hard when you grabbed a hand full of that booty so idk. Might just be another shocker for Jill later on to rock her confidence in you and your relationship. Jill > Biance...why? I think those thighs in the reverse cowgirl alone are enough. Bianca is hella cute though.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes