Maevos

May 4, 2019
So I'm on the Others route for Quinn, because who else, right?

At some point Josy asks me that question during the photoshoot and I reply "All the time". I love her reaction when she hears that response. She is tormented as fuck. She knows it in her heart and her mind that her decision to refuse Tremolo and go with Maya was a bad one. But she doesnt know how to get out of it. There is only pointless drama in her relationship and that's not what she wanted from college life.

We'll see more arguments between them in future episodes and Tremolo will probably get a chance to reconcile them or stay out of it. When they eventually break up she'll go back to Tremolo only to walk in on him banging Quinn. Hello NTR. :coffee:

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Anybody have any guesses about Derek's bottle? I thought he was pissing in it or something, but apparently it tastes great and gets you hammered. Which begs the question, why you aren't supposed to drink it?

Seriously, this is probably my biggest new question from this episode.
Probably it's some combination of alcohols he made, he put that warning on it possibly because he didn't finished it so it's some kind of experimental drink or simply he doesn't want other people to drink from his combination.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I want to like Jill, but I just can't. She's too naive to the point where it's unbelievable. She has a great model, but her general story line is garbage. Why is she friends with Bella? IDK. Why does she live in the Prep frat? IDK, cause she's rich? That's dumb, just let her have an apartment like a normal rich girl who's a junior in college. It would make more sense if Bianca was introduced as her best friend from the beginning instead of Bella. Which I think DPC figured out and added some other characters so Jill wouldn't look so damn weird. I don't believe for a second that he has the whole story written out and is impervious to criticism as a bold avant garde author.

As it stands now Bianca is the best part of Jill's storyline. She's charming, she's flirty, and not in some accidental way like Jill.

So I guess this means Josy is best girl by default now. Sage is too erratic and Bella's storyline is moving at a glacial pace and her model is too cartoonish.
Bianca>Jill

Prove me wrong

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018

At some point Josy asks me that question during the photoshoot and I reply "All the time". I love her reaction when she hears that response. She is tormented as fuck. She knows it in her heart and her mind that her decision to refuse Tremolo and go with Maya was a bad one. But she doesnt know how to get out of it. There is only pointless drama in her relationship and that's not what she wanted from college life.

We'll see more arguments between them in future episodes and Tremolo will probably get a chance to reconcile them or stay out of it. When they eventually break up she'll go back to Tremolo only to walk in on him banging Quinn. Hello NTR. :coffee:
Sage path also opens possibility to bang more girls, i don't want to spoil it for you in case you didn't played it yet but it's worthy to do her path.

Sage right now is by far the best LI in my opinion.

Sep 9, 2021
Something breaks inside Rusty when he discover MC's girlfriend is Jill Royce, in the Jill branch. The face he makes... I'm only playing three branches, so I haven't seen it all, but so far the most disturbing and heartbreaking moment of Ch9, especially after what happened with Micha. I'm having bad vibes about poor Rusty.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Negative, ser. The original plan was to have BaDIK as the prequel to AL, but he scrapped it due to time lines and technology. They are alternative universe games, no direct relationship.
Angela and Hedwig sporting in HOT sorority clothes. The DIK's and Hell Week are mentioned. AL and BaDIK are independent works of fiction and don't intertwine but it's clearly the same fictional universe. DPC said that once in a Q&A too. But I'm to lazy to look after the source.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Ima get massacred for this one, but I find the face of Dany's model hella cute. 100% her personality and who she is screams garbage tier, but yeah she pretty cute. I think I have played The Visit too much and she reminds me of a younger Nikki, but yeah, maybe she can get amnesia or something?
Her face is cute, it's just her personality that turns basically everyone off. Her Halloween costume looks super cute.

Speaking of costumes is Jacob supposed to be some generic army dude? I seriously thought he was a Ghostbuster or something in camo...

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Ima get massacred for this one, but I find the face of Dany's model hella cute. 100% her personality and who she is screams garbage tier, but yeah she pretty cute. I think I have played The Visit too much and she reminds me of a younger Nikki, but yeah, maybe she can get amnesia or something?
I don't think you would like Dany if her/they/them hair was a normal colour.

I'm a bit of a Quinn fan in the looks department, her attitude towards the MC is so much different if the MC is nice to her. I'm just doing another run-through where the MC has fucked Quinn at least 4 times so far, currently just about to start Becky's dorm party.

Still trying to work out how the 'affinity' works as I've done mostly chick choices on this run but it still seems to be coming up as DIK affinity even though I've also done more chick major choices than DIK and in most runs I've done, I always seem to end up neutral when I've gone fully DIK. But I have to say that at this point of the run-through taking the chick choices has been more fun and the MC is getting a lot more action.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Banana thing and Jill's clumsiness are fine. What was not fine to me was the STD test affair.

Girl, your new boyfriend just told you that he's healthy and "safe" and that he only had a girlfriend before you. You have to trust him. PERIOD

In Real Life their relationship wouldn't have survived this conversation. Not Mine For Sure.

That's why I say that I think DrPinkCake despises Jill.

(Mind you: Jill's my second favourite - I really like her character)
Actually I find her demands pretty reasonable. Anybody can claim he is healthy and "safe"...a lot of people that do claim that, aren't. I mean he might not even know, if he has something or not. It's also not like it is a massive sacrifice for a guy and she has to start taking the pill which is technically a hormone drug so it's not like she does nothing for him either.

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021

yeah i was bummed there wasnt more solo josy this time, but that and her trying to seem tall should tide me over lol

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
N7
Just a thought.. I think it's time you break down this forum in two.
1. Gameplay and general discussion.
2. Walkthrough and technical.

Big Brother and Man of the House both did this and it worked fine.
It has become a little boring to brows through hundreds of the same question.. How do i Start the game when i have no saved files.. For example. A separate forum thread with a Pinned post on the topic would do the trick (y)

Last edited:

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
I thought it was the results of the ass vodka experiment, which the MC turns down in prior episode discussion.
Ass vodka gets absorbed into the bloodstream, there's nothing left if you do it (except in the used tampons in their case, and I think Sally would notice she's drinking old tampons)

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
The only ep 9 playthrough I haven't done yet is Jill's. I have a Chick Jill-only save where the MC hasn't touched another girl in months (or whenever it was that Zoey left).
I'll start her playthrough tomorrow just to see how the bitch has the gall to ask for an STD test (after having already fucked you).
Is that how you repay someone who saved you and your dream of performing on stage?! :sick:

furom

May 25, 2019
Not sure is anyone is/has facing this issue. At the end of the second roam in the Halloween party (Episode 9), the game is looping between Isabella arriving and Jill getting her a mask to join the party and Sage finding out that Isabella is the mummy. The game keeps on going from one scene into the other.
Yes , unfortunately I have the same issue. Have you found a solution by any chance?

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Something breaks inside Rusty when he discover MC's girlfriend is Jill Royce, in the Jill branch. The face he makes... I'm only playing three branches, so I haven't seen it all, but so far the most disturbing and heartbreaking moment of Ch9, especially after what happened with Micha. I'm having bad vibes about poor Rusty.
That reaction was so stupid, I was like, dude just get it over, she doesn't like you and your "thing" was years ago.

Reactions: isotope

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

That's not what is called NTR , genius, IF MC walks in and Quinn Fucking Josy, that's what NTR is,:whistle: :LOL: :coffee:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Angela and Hedwig sporting in HOT sorority clothes. The DIK's and Hell Week are mentioned. AL and BaDIK are independent works of fiction and don't intertwine but it's clearly the same fictional universe. DPC said that once in a Q&A too. But I'm to lazy to look after the source.
That's exactly about what Ilhares said. In AL, DIK frat is at least more than a decade old since both MC and Liam are in their 30s during the game and were DIK brothers in college. In BaDIK, the frat is only 2 years old funded by Rusty and Tommy. The timelines doesn't fit, so no the games are not in the same universe.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
That's exactly about what Ilhares said. In AL, DIK frat is at least more than a decade old since both MC and Liam are in their 30s during the game and were DIK brothers in college. In BaDIK, the frat is only 2 years old funded by Rusty and Tommy. The timelines doesn't fit, so no the games are not in the same universe.
They are in the same universe but not in the same timeline, events from AL happens after the ones in BaDIK.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes