alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I completely forgot that the interlude has a proper sex scene with Zoey. It's not 100% awesome bc the MC is a bit of a shy pussy, but it's quite hot if you can get over that :) I know I'll certainly be 'replaying' it this week :sneaky:

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
Anybody have any guesses about Derek's bottle? I thought he was pissing in it or something, but apparently it tastes great and gets you hammered. Which begs the question, why you aren't supposed to drink it?

Seriously, this is probably my biggest new question from this episode.

Reactions: hawk784563

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
And then he'll go into a coma and meet this lady here:

View attachment 2251125

But wait! Ain't that Neil lying on the bed? Is Leah MC's real mother!? Is this the past that will repeat in the future? The eternal return?

But wait once more...

View attachment 2251131

Ain't she Quinn who becomes a nurse? Is this the past or the future!? I'm confused!

Dalli, please, help me!

Now it all makes sense! Quinn is a someone from the past who travels to the future because she knows Leah will come for her son, Tremolo. Quinn also wants to protect her son with Liam, Jacob. Great story!
Very simple. The firefighter at the party. In AL there was a call where someone had called Lynette, but was connected wrong. Neil and Lynette lived in the same house, which burned down. However, only Neil and the baby MC survived. Neil had severe injuries and was in the hospital, which is why the MC came to live with his grandparents.

But Neil later brings his son back to him. BaDIK is a sequel to AL.

The name Liam can be read in BaDIK.

screenshot0001.png

Nov 17, 2021
I completely forgot that the interlude has a proper sex scene with Zoey. It's not 100% awesome bc the MC is a bit of a shy pussy, but it's quite hot if you can get over that :) I know I'll certainly be 'replaying' it this week :sneaky:
Well, Zoey is build to drive you crazy. Lovely face, her hair color and design looks so cool, perky tits, tight pussy, round ass... and way hotter with those tattoos. I won't complain if we can fuck her again:

Sin título.png

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Anybody have any guesses about Derek's bottle? I thought he was pissing in it or something, but apparently it tastes great and gets you hammered. Which begs the question, why you aren't supposed to drink it?

Maybe it is just the best stuff and he's saving it for himself or some special occasion in plain sight this way.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
MC to Quinn did i tame you poor soul she will eat you alive.

Such fine work in this episode also.

Seriously a banana it could not be a cherry.

Glad to see Heather joined the party.

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
Ima get massacred for this one, but I find the face of Dany's model hella cute. 100% her personality and who she is screams garbage tier, but yeah she pretty cute. I think I have played The Visit too much and she reminds me of a younger Nikki, but yeah, maybe she can get amnesia or something?

Nov 17, 2021
Ima get massacred for this one, but I find the face of Dany's model hella cute. 100% her personality and who she is screams garbage tier, but yeah she pretty cute. I think I have played The Visit too much and she reminds me of a younger Nikki, but yeah, maybe she can get amnesia or something?
Don't be afraid, you just proved that you have good taste.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
This is potentially asking her to trust you literally with her life. Are you really going to be so petty that you'd rather break up over it than do a simple test?
Agreed. So much!

Banana thing and Jill's clumsiness are fine. What was not fine to me was the STD test affair.

Girl, your new boyfriend just told you that he's healthy and "safe" and that he only had a girlfriend before you. You have to trust him. PERIOD

In Real Life their relationship wouldn't have survived this conversation. Not Mine For Sure.

That's why I say that I think DrPinkCake despises Jill.

(Mind you: Jill's my second favourite - I really like her character)
Selfish much?!

So I really dont understand what the big deal is. Then again Ive yet to play Jills path so I dont know how it goes down nor how invasive it is but it really shouldn't be. (Hard to muster up the will to play more after doing this chore after 3 paths, Bella, M&J, Others)

Based on my own experience here in sweden Ive been called in a couple times when they were tracing shit and every time i had to piss in this narrow plastic vial thingie and done an easy painless swab. Its law here that if you've tested positive (or think you might carry one) youre obligated to first go in for testing and then name your recent partners so they can trace it and treat it provided youre infected. Whoever named you are protected by confidentiality. However sometimes the process of elimination does it for you, example: only had one in the past 6 months or something, easy! Anyhow its mostly just a hazzle due to messing with classes/work, the upside though is that because its actual law the treatment, exams and drugs are all payed for regarding the handful of STDs that are named among all the other more dangerous ones such as covid and shit. (Smittskyddslagen (2004:168) and Smittskyddsförordningen (2004:255) Translated as "The Communicable Diseases Act & The Communicable Diseases Ordinance" Ministry of Health and Social Affairs)

Anyhow I really dont see the point in arguing about it, Its actually the first truly smart thing anyone have done in the game considering how much they fuck around without protection. For once Jill is smarter than every other character. Maybe i should boot up the game and do this path just for the novelty to experience this in an AVN?

Reactions: hawk784563

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019

I thought it was the results of the ass vodka experiment, which the MC turns down in prior episode discussion.

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
Guys, what are you complaining about, when Jill takes the skin off her banana, the banana meat inside doesn't taste good? DPC even gives players a chance to have a virgin orgasm, which is awesome isn't it?
  • Personal opinion, no offense

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
Im wondering if Riona will finally bust similar to how Jill finally did in this episode. Maybe a bit more of a combination of different things. A little doggy, a little cowgirl, a little organizing to satisfy the OCD

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
You are not wrong man, she's indeed hella cute. And I think her character is supposed to represent the cute girls feminism ruins.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I want to like Jill, but I just can't. She's too naive to the point where it's unbelievable. She has a great model, but her general story line is garbage. Why is she friends with Bella? IDK. Why does she live in the Prep frat? IDK, cause she's rich? That's dumb, just let her have an apartment like a normal rich girl who's a junior in college. It would make more sense if Bianca was introduced as her best friend from the beginning instead of Bella. Which I think DPC figured out and added some other characters so Jill wouldn't look so damn weird. I don't believe for a second that he has the whole story written out and is impervious to criticism as a bold avant garde author.

As it stands now Bianca is the best part of Jill's storyline. She's charming, she's flirty, and not in some accidental way like Jill.

So I guess this means Josy is best girl by default now. Sage is too erratic and Bella's storyline is moving at a glacial pace and her model is too cartoonish.
I think he can have the whole story outlined out, but it grows with the telling. Bianca does look a lot like one of Lynette's friends, though...

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes