TemIIx

Sep 16, 2019
I can't help but imagine the one at Maya's house has the terrified MC locked up in the garage, right before Maya sets the house on fire.

One does not simply get solo Josy path after M&J breakup. /s
Maya is smiling so happily, maybe she said ''or me or not one else'':LOL:

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
convoluted plot
Okay but what does Quinn have to do with the Memphis Mafia? And Stephen calling a Priscilla has more to do with the whole HOT conspiracy thing.
Plus Lynette's diary mentions a still active father, unless Elvis died late in this universe or she remarried (which she never has) that makes no sense.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
This is potentially asking her to trust you literally with her life. Are you really going to be so petty that you'd rather break up over it than do a simple test?
Having once been tested, and knowing exactly how that swab felt up there, you're goddamn right. I know where I've been since then. Ain't no way. Especially for Jill, after we've already barebacked it and filled her reservoir.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If you dare Sage during the game with bella she will kiss Josy, in the theatre between Maya and Sage there is a strange chemistry between them(Maya and Sage) and thus in the end during the ''Dare or Drink'' game Josy will admit that Lily and Sage are the hottest HOTs(among another one that i don't remember)I think all the conditions are there for a fouresome with Sage Maya/Josy or both of them. Maybe after the break up between M/J they could join(Josy is waiting impatiently since she is always asking Tremolo how things could have gone between them..)
Sage and Maya is given, there is no question in my mind. They definitely gonna get together, what part of MC will play in it, will depend on branching. The qestion is wheter Josy/Lily will happen on the other side. :devilish:.

Maya and Sage, sudden friendship even make more sense than Josy Jill one, that was definitely forced.
But there is not too late to fix this minor Josy problem, i refuse to believe Lily was mentioned twice for no reason

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Darkwen and TemIIx

dacariocanh

Jun 15, 2019
Not sure is anyone is/has facing this issue. At the end of the second roam in the Halloween party (Episode 9), the game is looping between Isabella arriving and Jill getting her a mask to join the party and Sage finding out that Isabella is the mummy. The game keeps on going from one scene into the other.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
You're wrong you see have you never wondered why we haven't seen Vinny without his shirt off yet? It's because he's actually a member of the Yakuza and he has a chinchilla tattooed on his back. Vinny is actually known as The Chinchilla Of Sedona now Quinn knows this which is why she was very concerned about the MC :WeSmart:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Siphon

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Having once been tested, and knowing exactly how that swab felt up there, you're goddamn right. I know where I've been since then. Ain't no way. Especially for Jill, after we've already barebacked it and filled her reservoir.
Well i guess it's better for both parties involved if things fall apart and end quickly. Imagine if at some point she asked the MC for something that's actually difficult or risky.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
All I want is to make a nice rose petal bubble bath for Nicole and wait her after work with a nice candle light dinner. I want to be stay at home husband for Nicole and I don't care if you judge me. :giggle:

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
I'm predicting that the MC takes a bullet either meant for Quinn or Tommy from Vinny's pussy bitch ass.
And then he'll go into a coma and meet this lady here:

screenshot0023.png

But wait! Ain't that Neil lying on the bed? Is Leah MC's real mother!? Is this the past that will repeat in the future? The eternal return?

But wait once more...

screenshot0028.png

Ain't she Quinn who becomes a nurse? Is this the past or the future!? I'm confused!

Dalli, please, help me!

I believe more and more that Quinn knows more about the MC than we know now.
Now it all makes sense! Quinn is a someone from the past who travels to the future because she knows Leah will come for her son, Tremolo. Quinn also wants to protect her son with Liam, Jacob. Great story!

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Well i guess it's better for both parties involved if things fall apart and end quickly. Imagine if at some point she asked the MC for something that's actually difficult or risky.
There's some pains I wouldn't ever willingly undergo again, doesn't matter if the species was at risk. And never fir a goblin. ;)

Blood tests, on the other hand, don't bother me at all. I'm cool with that, but when I had mine done they told me certain things didn't show up that way.
You get a blood test, not a swab test. That's why the nurse is embarassed when you drop trou.
And that would be awesome. (and funny). Safety is important, but MC shows time and again he just doesn't listen. Or think stuff through very often.

Topic shift; character family names. Josy is a Taylor. Was Pete her biodad? I forgot the relationship to Tommy's side of things.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Dalli i love you, but you know that Quinn is not an heartless bitch, right? Of course she is worried if someone pointed a gun at someone she knows:ROFLMAO:
Quinn only becomes tamer towards the MC after the EP5 preps party. We learn in EP5 so Quinn had another reason for being at that party and it wasn't the drugs or prostitution.

I think so Josy was mistaken for something she wasn't. Namely by the red sweater she got from the MC. That's why the HOTs were supposed to be at that party. However, they then found out so that the MC is actually the one they were looking for. Geoff has now times similarity with the MC, that is not to be denied.

Shortly after the party Quinn knows and writes the MC a text message, where she was much tamer and all that, even if the MC Quinn does not fuck.

I seriously believe that Quinn is worried about the MC because her ass depends on the well-being of the MC.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes