Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
I just remembered something important about Isabela, her husband.

What if he makes a comeback while you follow her route? that would be interesting to see.
Did...none of you watch the opening cinematic all the way?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a panning shot of Bella's house at Christmas with the place as a mess like something big happened, and the mysterious door opened. Then a male silhouette comes up to it. Dramatic coma wakeup?

Next confrontation with Vinny is going to end up with someone getting shot.
So -that's- why he reintroduced Zoey. Ex-girlfriend you still have feelings for getting shot sounds like the right level of melodrama without repeating the housefire.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Clearly he's setting it up so that every relationship ends up as a throuple except Josy and Maya who will break up.
Isabella will be you and her husband.
Jill will be you and Bianca.
Sage and you will be like JB and Elena and have rotating partners.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
That's not the whole reason. If the police gets involved then about half of the DIKs and HOTs would be implicated for using and dealing.
Doubtful at best, the police first has to find the weapon on Vinny or drugs to have evidence before Vinny might decide to rat out Buddy and Quinn.... MC going to the police to report being threatened with a gun by itself is not a direct danger to anyone except perhaps Vinny....

More likely Tommy and Quinn fear any action Vinny might take when he gets a visit from the police... And although Quinn perhaps can involve Buddy to intermediate, that's probably the best she can do since IF Vinny gets the attention of the police, she and her supplier can become collateral damage... But Tommy? He's a buyer at best and has nothing to fear except being caught with drugs on him or not being able to buy anything if buddy and buddies get booked...

Theralyst

Jul 6, 2020
His new boyfriend have a reputation of having a big dick and going around. Asking for an std test is not the end of the world.
I would also wonder if this can be avoided by NOT taking a DickPic on Tybalts phone. Its the moment she sees it and hears Josy/Sage comment on it that makes her extra uncomfortable. I wouldn't know since I always take the pic.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Clearly he's setting it up so that every relationship ends up as a throuple except Josy and Maya.
Isabella will be you and her husband.
Jill will be you and Bianca.
Sage and you will be like JB and Elena and have rotating partners.
oh god the utter chaos if that were to be true lmao

meltdowns galore :KEK: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: BigBlueDude

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
I would also wonder if this can be avoided by NOT taking a DickPic on Tybalts phone. Its the moment she sees it and hears Josy/Sage comment on it that makes her extra uncomfortable. I wouldn't know since I always take the pic.
Too bad it's impossible to test, who has the willpower not to pic their dick pic on Tybalt's phone?

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
Wow, I suppose I should have seen it coming, but still did not expect
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking forward to exploring the smaller romances, as Riona and Nicole both have huge potential! :)

...also screw Vinny, hope we get to put him in his place, brutally.

Overall great update, but sadly I know the next update it going to take a long time because of the expanding story, still looking forward to it and keep up the great work DPC! :)

Reactions: Lord Bradley

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
I think that doesn't matter. MC has a reputation even in a celibacy wt acording to others players (a confirmation of this would be nice).

Theralyst

Jul 6, 2020
Too bad it's impossible to test, who has the willpower not to pic their dick pic on Tybalt's phone?
It's funny you say that. I started a new playthrough yesterday, SPECIFICALLY to test out my theory on this, and STILL took the dickpic. Had to reload from earlier and redo again. Haven't caught up to know the answer though

• Haha
Reactions: Siphon

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
In my opinion, Maya's solo will not be, she will be available only in the troupe because she has not yet shown signs that she wants to get rid of Josy and be alone with MC. Whereas Josy constantly wants to be only with MC, even on other branches. In addition, the game is set up so that the player can walk along the path of corpses without even suspecting it. The game easily allows you to get an equal score on sex scenes without any problems.

If we look at the sprites of the season, we see Maya at her house next to MС behind the door in the garage next to Derek and sees Josy alone in her room. It is logical to assume that most likely there will be some kind of winter arch, according to which Josy and Maya will temporarily separate. Maya and Derek will go to their house, and Josy will stay. The choice of MC will affect their subsequent relationship. I can't imagine how DPC will do it, but he will have to create two full-fledged plots with each of the girls.
Those could be separate evens, Next ep or next two could have both Thanksgiving and Christmas so that is going to be two choices MC would have to make and MC has already been invited by Josy dad to spend a weekend there

Reactions: dalli_x

TemIIx

Sep 16, 2019
If you dare Sage during the game with bella she will kiss Josy, in the theatre between Maya and Sage there is a strange chemistry between them(Maya and Sage) and thus in the end during the ''Dare or Drink'' game Josy will admit that Lily and Sage are the hottest HOTs(among another one that i don't remember)I think all the conditions are there for a fouresome with Sage Maya/Josy or both of them. Maybe after the break up between M/J they could join(Josy is waiting impatiently since she is always asking Tremolo how things could have gone between them..)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
In my opinion, Maya's solo will not be, she will be available only in the troupe because she has not yet shown signs that she wants to get rid of Josy and be alone with MC. Whereas Josy constantly wants to be only with MC, even on other branches. In addition, the game is set up so that the player can walk along the path of corpses without even suspecting it. The game easily allows you to get an equal score on sex scenes without any problems.

If we look at the sprites of the season, we see Maya at her house next to MС behind the door in the garage next to Derek and sees Josy alone in her room. It is logical to assume that most likely there will be some kind of winter arch, according to which Josy and Maya will temporarily separate. Maya and Derek will go to their house, and Josy will stay. The choice of MC will affect their subsequent relationship. I can't imagine how DPC will do it, but he will have to create two full-fledged plots with each of the girls.
And Yet Maya was the one who get Solo Scene, in this episode. :whistle:IF You Don't Mention Josy . Quite a telling , :whistle:

BeingADIK 2022-12-20 21-04-21-32.jpg

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I always viewed that as hew knowing that Vinny has some screws loose and is pretty dangerous. So it's more she knows he might've done something to crazy to you out instead of full concern over you as a person.
Quinn asks Tommy immediately after Tommy mentioned that the MC and Vinny bumped into each other, full of worry and it doesn't matter if the MC fucks with Quinn or not. Quinn knows something about the MC that the MC himself doesn't know yet, and Quinn is afraid of the consequences if something should happen to the MC.

Keyword Priscilla. Priscilla Presley and Memphis Mafia. The Memphis Mafia consisted of friends, associates, employees and cousins. We find in the game several books with Elvis. Elvis died in 1977, in the 70s. Who notices in EP5 that Josy dances like in the 70s? Quinn. Odd only for Jade to mention Josy across from her in EP9 so the sitting pit is 70s retro. Oddly enough, Stephen calls a Priscilla.

Lynette could have been Elvis and Priscilla's daughter, born after he died in 1978. If Lynette delivered the MC at 19-20, the MC would be 19 in 2017, as Maya's calendar indicates.

The MC can play super guitar and, as we learn from Rusty, already has around 100,000 likes on the Rooster video. He pulls the girls' panties off with the music and he can do martial arts. Sounds like a reincarnation of Elvis. Oh yeah, Josy mentioned in EP9 so the MC will have a heart attack much later. Somehow Elvis died of heart failure too.

If really the Memphis Mafia should be behind it and Quinn knows it, it is no wonder that she asks worried, after well-being of the MC.

That would be a great story in any case.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes