KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I just remembered something important about Isabela, her husband.

What if he makes a comeback while you follow her route? that would be interesting to see.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I figure so Vinny will go kind of crazy and the MC will protect with Tommy Quinn. In the process, Vinny will pull out his gun. The MC will think it's the toy gun because Tommy said that to him. Therefore, Tommy will get in the line of fire and die. The MC will be able to overpower Vinny because of this. The MC has to call the police, after which Quinn will flee. Vinny will come clean to the police and incriminate Quinn about the drugs.

At the funeral, the MC will then meet Pete and Monica. Monica will first mistake the MC for Tommy. Which will lead to problems again because the MC will always remind Monica of Tommy.

But I think that through Vinny BaDIK will become darker.
Yeah the emphasis on MC thinking the gun was a prop gun is definitely foreshadowing. Next confrontation with Vinny is going to end up with someone getting shot. Though I think it'll be MC that gets shot expecting that Vinny is bluffing again with the "prop gun". My guess is he'll get shot in the leg when Vinny has to prove he's not fucking around.

TinaLarsen

Jul 29, 2017
Wonder how long it'll be before the next update it took about a year for the first Ep of season 3 if we don't count the Zoey focused mini ep we got early this year of course if it does take just as long then i guess timeline wise the next Ep will be Christmas themed possibly

TinaLarsen

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah the emphasis on MC thinking the gun was a prop gun is definitely foreshadowing. Next confrontation with Vinny is going to end up with someone getting shot. Though I think it'll be MC that gets shot expecting that Vinny is bluffing again with the "prop gun". My guess is he'll get shot in the leg when Vinny has to prove he's not fucking around.
As long as Derek ain't the one getting shot we good otherwise we got problems:mad:!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I want to like Jill, but I just can't. She's too naive to the point where it's unbelievable. She has a great model, but her general story line is garbage. Why is she friends with Bella? IDK. Why does she live in the Prep frat? IDK, cause she's rich? That's dumb, just let her have an apartment like a normal rich girl who's a junior in college. It would make more sense if Bianca was introduced as her best friend from the beginning instead of Bella. Which I think DPC figured out and added some other characters so Jill wouldn't look so damn weird. I don't believe for a second that he has the whole story written out and is impervious to criticism as a bold avant garde author.

As it stands now Bianca is the best part of Jill's storyline. She's charming, she's flirty, and not in some accidental way like Jill.

So I guess this means Josy is best girl by default now. Sage is too erratic and Bella's storyline is moving at a glacial pace and her model is too cartoonish.
Jill is friends with Bella because in this way whenever one of them is involved, the other can be pulled in even for no particular reason, and this also helps to explain the relationship between Bella and MC, which is much more inexplicable than the one with Jill.

and for the same reason Jill has a room at the Preps without being one of them (a fairly unnecessary complication...) , so the paths of MC and the Preps must necessarily cross

in short Jill serves to take away DPC's problems of laziness

TinaLarsen

Jul 29, 2017
I just remembered something important about Isabela, her husband.

What if he makes a comeback while you follow her route? that would be interesting to see.
Yeah i wonder what her reaction would be would she get back with him or stay with the Mc maybe it would depend how many points you have with her:unsure:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yes she is more of neutral type of girl definitely, we don't have any neutral LI so it makes sense to be her.
Maybe, But we can have every main girl with neutral affinity anyway , and we have 3 who prefer Neutral, and more Chick oriented person, and those Are Jill, Maya, Bella, They get Lewd Scene that require Chick Affinity, I read that even Bella get something that only avilable with Chick affinity in this episode.

and Sage is the only one one of the main girl who in this episode crealy show, she is more Dik Affinity .
BeingADIK 2022-12-19 02-04-21-41.jpg
I would be very Disappointed If Josy would not be available, from the threway as a pick for a Dik affinity MC, considering that in the others path, she still pining over, for my also Dick Affinity MC. :LOL:
and since, the Breakup, is most likely inevitable , and happens in anyway, would be very stupid, if Josy only available for a Dik MC from the Others branch.

LMMFAO

Sep 18, 2022
I'm predicting that the MC takes a bullet either meant for Quinn or Tommy from Vinny's pussy bitch ass.

TemIIx

Sep 16, 2019
I love so much the title screen intro gifs, they foreshadow so much about the season that will come, that could mean we will be able to visit Derek and Maya's house?:unsure:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That's what I thought, but I didn't want to write it because it would be too dark. I can also imagine so it could have something to do with Major Choice. On DIK the MC is shot, on Neutral someone else.

Reactions: dav3knight

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Your two screenshots below prove otherwise. Namely, that the mysterious woman with the mask is Elli. Why?

In the background of screenshot 1 the girl is standing and on screenshot 2 Josy shows her chest, on whose side the MC painted the heart in EP5. Elli, on the other hand, shows the chest first in Swyper, on whose side her heart is.

This is important because Maya and Derek have a sister. Where do I get this? In EP2 Maya says to the MC that she is the daughter Patrick didn't want. In EP9 Josy said so the 3 have something in common, problems with their mothers. MC mother is dead and Josy doesn't like Monica or Iris. But the strange thing is so Maya loves her mother Helen, but still doesn't want to talk about the issue. Why? Maya grew up religiously and a divorce of the parents would make Maya, Derek and the sister bastards. That's why it will be a touchy subject. Because Maya and Derek are twins, they were not separated after the divorce. Her sister stayed with her mother Helen. Derek and Maya's sister will be Elli.

The screenshot with Maya actually only hints so that the MC is probably at Maya's house, having a Sunday dinner with the Bailey family.

The screenshot with Josy suggest Jill. The white laptop is probably Jill's. By Jill and Sage becoming friends, it could be that Jill becomes a HOT because Jill also has fun at the Halloween party and Isabella won't mind either. The main thing is that Jill doesn't have to put up with Tybalt anymore. The question is what happens to Heather? Heather could stay with Tommy and by Tommy not wanting his sister Josy around, Maya stays with the MC.
BeingADIK 2022-12-20 20-05-51-84.jpg

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
But it's okay for Vinny to walk around campus with a sharp weapon?:rolleyes:
Yes, that's clearly what I meant, and how Tommy and Quinn reacted :FacePalm:

I love how people are quick to assume the worst about Tommy because he's an ass but isn't a fuckable girl like Quinn. If he truly didn't give a flying fuck about anything but his drugs then he could've just not intervened and kept buying from Vinny.

evrferes

Jun 29, 2020
There's something that doesn't make sense about these routes. In the "Others" route, why does the MC have to stop fucking Sage? She seems totally comfortable being just the MC's fuck buddy until then. It doesn't make sense that he thinks he has to stop fucking her, but keep fucking a Riona or Quiin for example, who are clearly emotionally attached to the MC as much or even more than Sage so far. Weird.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
For me, this part,

and the fact, that this season is the first, where Josy and Maya are presented separately in the main menu screen,
View attachment 2250626
View attachment 2250627
More than enough Proof, to confirm my suspicion from a long time ago, about if there will be solo path. Looks like there will be two way, if we on the Josy Maya path,. based who we spend more time with, likely be Important.
I have a feeling that Josy and Maya relationship gonna hit some rock bottom, with regardless , whether we are part of it or not.

And we will have chance with a Solo Josy or Maya . I even have wild theories about potential, Maya & Sage Threesome, if we on the Sage branch,, or even if we were part of the relationship, if we had more maya content, likely we can chosee her , and that will lead to it.

and if We have More scene With Josy , We can probably stay with Josy, and who know what her path, can lead to , the possibilities are endless.
I foresee, potential Josy & Lily Content, regardless :LOL:

And there is the question of the Affinity, after all, we could end up being, Dik, or Chick or Neutral, and still part of the relationship, so will the Affinity also determine who can we chose.
Despite that Chick affinity gets apperently, get a chance to comfort Josy , that Josy is the more Dick leaning girl.

I think I Read, that for a Chick affinity MC she didn't show her Tits,:love::devilish:
View attachment 2250692
View attachment 2250693
if that true, is more than enough comfort for me :LOL:
I have a neutral and chick run Josy doesn't show her boob on chick. While I wish this ep had a solo Josy scene I'm happy with what we got. There are a few scenes with the girls that make me believe theres going to be a solo path. After the 3some Maya talks the times she and mc have fuck and I kinda take Josy responds as saying we have sex so many times I don't remember every single time. Going to be fun to see how things move forward

Reactions: dalli_x and TemIIx

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
There's something that doesn't make sense about these routes. In the "Others" route, why does the MC have to stop fucking Sage? She seems totally comfortable being just the MC's fuck buddy until then. It doesn't make sense that he thinks he has to stop fucking her, but keep fucking a Riona or Quiin for example, who are clearly emotionally attached to the MC as much or even more than Sage so far. Weird.
Because Sage, Gonna get together with Maya, when Josie and her a breaking up.
The others Branch, gonna gonna extend, Quinn, Lily, Rio, Envy, and possible Josy. Somewhere, has to make limits.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes