dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'm not sure what Quinn's future story holds, redemption or some kind of "Saving Private Quinn". But I hope CHICK MC can also pull it off (without romance), just to avoid the "MC's magic cock cures the bitch out of the girl" trope.
I figure so Vinny will go kind of crazy and the MC will protect with Tommy Quinn. In the process, Vinny will pull out his gun. The MC will think it's the toy gun because Tommy said that to him. Therefore, Tommy will get in the line of fire and die. The MC will be able to overpower Vinny because of this. The MC has to call the police, after which Quinn will flee. Vinny will come clean to the police and incriminate Quinn about the drugs.

At the funeral, the MC will then meet Pete and Monica. Monica will first mistake the MC for Tommy. Which will lead to problems again because the MC will always remind Monica of Tommy.

But I think that through Vinny BaDIK will become darker.

Reactions: dav3knight
Jan 7, 2022
I want to like Jill, but I just can't. She's too naive to the point where it's unbelievable. She has a great model, but her general story line is garbage. Why is she friends with Bella? IDK. Why does she live in the Prep frat? IDK, cause she's rich? That's dumb, just let her have an apartment like a normal rich girl who's a junior in college. It would make more sense if Bianca was introduced as her best friend from the beginning instead of Bella. Which I think DPC figured out and added some other characters so Jill wouldn't look so damn weird. I don't believe for a second that he has the whole story written out and is impervious to criticism as a bold avant garde author.

As it stands now Bianca is the best part of Jill's storyline. She's charming, she's flirty, and not in some accidental way like Jill.

So I guess this means Josy is best girl by default now. Sage is too erratic and Bella's storyline is moving at a glacial pace and her model is too cartoonish.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That may be the case if you like both of them.
As for the break up, maybe...we will see how that turns out in the throuple.
I think the the others path will be the better choice if you aim for a solo path, but yeah no content...
Depending on when that will happen, i wonder if the solo path will even be worth the wait, it would be difficult to even catch up with the content the side girls got.
For me, this part,

< if instead you are on Josy & Maya path you get > Notice Josy's hairstyle (RPJosy +2) / Notice Maya's hairstyle (RPMaya +2) / Notice their hairstyles (RPJosy +1)(RPMaya +1) (by the system point alone in the last two scenes, it is clear that something has to happen between Josy and Maya even in the scenario where the MC is dating them both, so maybe be careful in keeping a balance on their points if you want to keep the 3some going)
and the fact, that this season is the first, where Josy and Maya are presented separately in the main menu screen,
BeingADIK 2022-12-16 23-52-58-89.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-12-16 23-52-42-23.jpg
More than enough Proof, to confirm my suspicion from a long time ago, about if there will be solo path. Looks like there will be two way, if we on the Josy Maya path,. based who we spend more time with, likely be Important.
I have a feeling that Josy and Maya relationship gonna hit some rock bottom, with regardless , whether we are part of it or not.

And we will have chance with a Solo Josy or Maya . I even have wild theories about potential, Maya & Sage Threesome, if we on the Sage branch,, or even if we were part of the relationship, if we had more maya content, likely we can chosee her , and that will lead to it.

and if We have More scene With Josy , We can probably stay with Josy, and who know what her path, can lead to , the possibilities are endless.
I foresee, potential Josy & Lily Content, regardless :LOL:

And there is the question of the Affinity, after all, we could end up being, Dik, or Chick or Neutral, and still part of the relationship, so will the Affinity also determine who can we chose.
Despite that Chick affinity gets apperently, get a chance to comfort Josy , that Josy is the more Dick leaning girl.

I think I Read, that for a Chick affinity MC she didn't show her Tits,:love::devilish:
BeingADIK 2022-12-20 19-19-17-63.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-12-20 19-19-19-87.jpg
if that true, is more than enough comfort for me :LOL:

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
I figure so Vinny will go kind of crazy and the MC will protect with Tommy Quinn. In the process, Vinny will pull out his gun. The MC will think it's the toy gun because Tommy said that to him. Therefore, Tommy will get in the line of fire and die. The MC will be able to overpower Vinny because of this. The MC has to call the police, after which Quinn will flee. Vinny will come clean to the police and incriminate Quinn about the drugs.

At the funeral, the MC will then meet Pete and Monica. Monica will first mistake the MC for Tommy. Which will lead to problems again because the MC will always remind Monica of Tommy.

But I think that through Vinny BaDIK will become darker.
Oof that's dark :ROFLMAO:

I know Tommy is an ass a lot of times, but he has his moments so I hope he won't bite it.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I want to like Jill, but I just can't. She's too naive to the point where it's unbelievable. She has a great model, but her general story line is garbage. Why is she friends with Bella? IDK. Why does she live in the Prep frat? IDK, cause she's rich? That's dumb, just let her have an apartment like a normal rich girl who's a junior in college. It would make more sense if Bianca was introduced as her best friend from the beginning instead of Bella. Which I think DPC figured out and added some other characters so Jill wouldn't look so damn weird. I don't believe for a second that he has the whole story written out and is impervious to criticism as a bold avant garde author.

As it stands now Bianca is the best part of Jill's storyline. She's charming, she's flirty, and not in some accidental way like Jill.
Jill needs character development, i don't like her being so clueless and naive either so i hope she will change in time and not stay so awkward as in the beginning the entire story.

I expect that to change in Isabela's path especially because she clearly got affected by MC chosing Isabela over her.

Nov 17, 2021

So I guess this means Josy is best girl by default now. Sage is too erratic and Bella's storyline is moving at a glacial pace and her model is too cartoonish.
100% agree with you.

And I would add that Bianca is trouble, and my MC is clear about what he likes:

Sin título.jpg

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Despite that Chick affinity gets apperently, get a chance to comfort Josy , that Josy is the more Dick leaning girl.
She really is if you think about it, remember at the beginning of the game when MC and Josy worked together in that store?

When you make fun of Steve by making lewd jokes and choosing DIK decisions, she likes it.

Reactions: ChipLecsap
Nov 17, 2021
She really is if you think about it, remember at the beginning of the game when MC and Josy worked together in that store?

When you make fun of Steve by making lewd jokes and choosing DIK decisions, she likes it.
That's because Steve is a total douche. But I think that Josy has a more neutral affinity. With Maya she appears to be a saint. The character would be way better without Maya.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes