Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
From these screenshots you can see why Tommy is such an ass. He takes hard drugs. The MC doesn't want to know about it. But Tommy got those drugs from Vinny at the end of EP8. Vinny is only at the party because he probably followed the Pink Rose Girls and wants to find out why they don't buy more.

Still, that doesn't give Vinny the right to threaten the MC with a gun. Tommy downplays the whole thing to the MC because he is a junkie by now.
The problem with Tommy is, that a lot of characters claim he isn't so bad and can be nice and fun and I'm not sure the player has ever seen that. Maybe in the Pink Rose? But outside of that Tommy was pretty much always annoying or an outright ass to pretty much anybody. It really makes Rusty look like an naive idiot for hanging with this guy.

Then again, Sage also looks very clueless for having Quinn as her Vicepresident or whatever the fuck she is.

Reactions: isotope

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
wow, :eek:

every time i see your profile picture,
i feel like committing suicide,
this is my worst nightmare!!

that face,those eyes,
that hair,just like my demented grandmother with no teeth.

josy,josy,josy,
save me from the most terrible goblin!!
ti amo josy,i will never leave you:love::love:

Don't quit your dayjob lol

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
From these screenshots you can see why Tommy is such an ass. He takes hard drugs. The MC doesn't want to know about it. But Tommy got those drugs from Vinny at the end of EP8. Vinny is only at the party because he probably followed the Pink Rose Girls and wants to find out why they don't buy more.

Still, that doesn't give Vinny the right to threaten the MC with a gun. Tommy downplays the whole thing to the MC because he is a junkie by now.
:unsure:
That's almost sound like what happened in the episode. WOW
BeingADIK 2022-12-20 21-42-31-41.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x and Nestori

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Then again, Sage also looks very clueless for having Quinn as her Vicepresident or whatever the fuck she is.
Aside from tormenting Maya (which I'd argue is a good thing) and her random beef with a CHICK MC that isn't on the M&J path she doesn't do much wrong. The prostitution ring is entirely voluntary (and we know Riona/Sarah/Mel enjoy it at least) and she doesn't randomly punch her housemates when things go bad.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
In my opinion, Maya's solo will not be, she will be available only in the troupe because she has not yet shown signs that she wants to get rid of Josy and be alone with MC. Whereas Josy constantly wants to be only with MC, even on other branches. In addition, the game is set up so that the player can walk along the path of trouple without even suspecting it. The game easily allows you to get an equal score on sex scenes without any problems.

If we look at the sprites of the season, we see Maya at her house next to MС behind the door in the garage next to Derek and sees Josy alone in her room. It is logical to assume that most likely there will be some kind of winter arch, according to which Josy and Maya will temporarily separate. Maya and Derek will go to their house, and Josy will stay. The choice of MC will affect their subsequent relationship. I can't imagine how DPC will do it, but he will have to create two full-fledged plots with each of the girls.
I think so that it is in our hands if the three-way relationship is not to work. After sex Josy, Maya and the MC talk. A competition breaks out between Josy and Maya. Maya tells everything she did with the MC and Josy says on it, so that she and Maya are now equal on.

As a result we have a decision to make. I always take the advice of Elena. My MC says to both of them so it should not be a competition. Maya and Josy agree with that.

But with the other answer, it could be a competition between Maya and Josy. Then the MC will be locked in the garage so that he can't go to Josy.

That's why the one wish of Josy is so important for me. She wants to show all the world so that she is with Maya and the MC.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Jokes aside, how many of you believe that AL and BaDIK share a universe?
Since some creators do make shared universe games, and some creators are fans of each others works and put cameos from other peoples games.

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2021
Man I'm dying for a Sally path, she's so, desireable.
I hope I am wrong, but Sally will tease us until the game ends without facing the consequences.

DPC knows that Sally turns many people on and that's is why he add a reward gallery of 19 images, to release some stress that this little brat produces.

I can feel your pain right now and nobody can blame you.

Last edited:

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Was hoping, like at the HOT's party, the MC would have more opportunities to score. It's a halloween party and that's a prime hooking up situation.
I figure there's plenty of chances to score if you aren't dating someone. Like I've mentioned many times, it was...weird to put the romance lock-in so early.

Reactions: isotope

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Jokes aside, how many of you believe that AL and BaDIK share a universe?
Since some creators do make shared universe games, and some creators are fans of each others works and put cameos from other peoples games.
DPC said it's the same universe but BaDIK isn't a prequel of AL. Do I believe the creator of both games? No. He's a sick bastard.
Negative, ser. The original plan was to have BaDIK as the prequel to AL, but he scrapped it due to time lines and technology. They are alternative universe games, no direct relationship.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes