NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I really didn't like the interlude it was a waste of resources from dpc, tho i gotta say i really liked Zoey here in this update so i think that dpc should've just made a flashback in this episode with her telling our mc what she's been doing the last year... simple as that, there was no need for that interlude...
Maybe because he didn't want a year between updates, 9 months is bad enough. Oh well, either way, too late now.

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
Bellas husband is a zombie and breaks free from the room and thus the zombie apocalypse begins during Christmas dinner.:Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Siphon

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
I started the game all over the for the heck of it and when I get to the part in Chap. 2 where Bella's Husband James meets Her in the Library my game crashes. Is there any reason for it. no mod in it. I haven't been able to save anything to play Chap. 3 yet.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
idk bro, they might be swingers and we all know Andy is a cuck, i cant think of a logical situation where i would ever take one of my girls female friends home and leave my girl at the party.
It's very easy. You do it when you want to fuck your girl's female friend behind your girlfriend's back. And you aren't insecure to the point you think your girlfriend will cheat on you the minute you leave the room.

or don't care if she does. For all we know their relationship might be just arranged business thing for Bianca's boyfriend and he isn't all that invested in her)

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
A warning to everybody:

if you date all the Main Girls till the end of episode 8, you will get 2 heartbreaking scenes in episode 9.

So, if you don't want to be in relationship with Josy&Maya and you don't want to make Josy cry, you'd better tell them that you want to be friends in the library . If you don't want to be Jill's boyfriend, you'd better dump her at the first tennis date, otherwise she will be devastated.

I've warned you: I made Josy cry, and I feel like shit , now. :cry::cry:
Wasn't that heartbreaking to me, and only recall one scene even close to that, where he "dumped" Jill (never saw the Josy/Maya breakup because that's what I went for, 2 pussies are better than 1 if MC can't keep fucking almost everyone until graduation like one can in the real world). Really she may be rich and in her 20's but acts like she's early teens. They weren't even exclusive and she acted like he was asking for a divorce and wanted to take the kids with him. Sure, I'd be disappointed if it was me (no one wants to hear they've essentially been replaced by someone better), but I'd get over it by the next new day. As far as Josy/Maya dunno why they'd be butthurt for long, they'd still have each other's pink canoes to paddle.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Because it would prove that you are in error.
Well, Steam wasn't my source. In the end it doesn't matter. Wouldn't be the first time a person tells different things on different places at different times and it wouldn't be the last. I'm 100% sure I've read a different statement but to be honest this shit is to unimportant and insignificant to me, so I won't waste my time to search after this. If it makes you happy I declare you to the winner of this exchange of views. ;)

Please don't take offense. I don't mean it in a bad way, pal.

Sep 9, 2021
That reaction was so stupid, I was like, dude just get it over, she doesn't like you and your "thing" was years ago.
I'm not sure if that reaction is because Rusty still has feelings for Jill, I think it's more that the fact the MC has conquered the apparently unapproachable Jill is a reflection of his own inability to do the same, get love and have a stable relationship. He is a Burgmeister, he was born to do that, he was in the best place to do that... but he couldn't. And after what happened with Micha, he probably sees himself as a failure. And the fact that the MC is so much better at everything, leadership, management, etc., doesn't help.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Bellas husband is a zombie and breaks free from the room and thus the zombie apocalypse begins during Christmas dinner.:Kappa:
That would have made for a much more eventful Halloween event, especially if he was in full zombie costume.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I don't know. In my life I've played taxi once in a while for female friends of my wife and me. Some of them are really hot but that doesn't mean I wanted to fuck them nor cheated my wife on me after I left the room. Maybe I live in the wrong country for that but I don't think so.
Normally yes, i agree. But in this particular situation the MC runs into Matt and Olivia making out in one of the rooms at the party, and their dialogue makes it very clear it's not the first time they're getting physical behind Bianca's back.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Normally yes, i agree. But in this particular situation the MC runs into Matt and Olivia making out in one of the rooms at the party, and their dialogue makes it very clear it's not the first time they're getting physical behind Bianca's back.
Okay, seems I've misunderstood your statement. I've understood it as a general statement. I'm sorry.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I'm not sure if that reaction is because Rusty still has feelings for Jill, I think it's more that the fact the MC has conquered the apparently unapproachable Jill is a reflection of his own inability to do the same, get love and have a stable relationship. He is a Burgmeister, he was born to do that, he was in the best place to do that... but he couldn't. And after what happened with Micha, he probably sees himself as a failure. And the fact that the MC is so much better at everything, leadership, management, etc., doesn't help.
Even Tommy said to Quinn if I recall how annoying it is that MC is so good at everything.

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
I just hope that episode 10/11/12, whenever Christmas Scene happens, we are not getting primed for another AL ordeal.

Vinny, Rox and Co. are all troubles for sure, BUT seeing how it happens at Bella's, the whole line narrated by MC "If I knew the reason for her tears and persona, I wouldn't have kissed her that night, I would've called for help"... I think sadly the possible AL-ish cataclysm is centred around Bella. I hope I'm wrong, but that dinner might be the start of the end game. There is a reason why it played before the episode(not like the Halloween preview at the end of ep8). Way too much resources on a random event.
i interpreted that scene as a flashback and not like a future event because current bella is a lonely person, doesnt has much friends. the two tables have like seats for 8/10 persons so i though it would be a dinner when everything was good in bella's life (and all went to shit that night).
but tbh im starting to get bored of DPC giving us this biscuits every episode and dont reveal anything
when we are going to know or understand what happened to bella? on the last episode? in 2040?

Reactions: hawk784563
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes