Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I don't even remember any sex tape thing at this point, I mean you know amount of time passed for just couple updates... And what's have to do anything with that scene? Until latest episode we were pretty good with her and she just got like this after saying I choice some girls, in sage path she slaps 2x time and says guilt thing, in other girl paths she slaps 1x and in her path without any relationship with girls you get sex scene, so if it was problem from before about sex tape etc shouldn't it effect her path as well at season 3 tho?
Check your MC's phone and pull up Jade's bio to see if it mentions the tape.
Jade's main concern is if her infidelity is exposed things will go bad for her and then for you (by her words).
I want to hear from the brave soul that kept the tape and told Jade to shut it :LUL:.

Naczin

Jan 24, 2022
No. Only if you have the interlude version. Version 9 is basically a different game with a save import feature that you should've used at the end of version 8
So, if I play the 8.3 entire version, can I import this version to the 9.0 version and so on ?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Well, that's rather annoying, I loaded up a save from season 2 to season 3 where I could to pick all the girls to carry on with, it worked fine when I used it to pick just Sage and Jill, but when I pick all 4 it seems to fuck up once you complete all the quests until Bella turns up and Jill is wearing that banana suit and Sage is welcoming Maya to the HOTs and she recognises Bella in the mummy costume, then it just keep repeating between those 2 scenes.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yeah and I got the feeling that even if DPC tried to hire somebody to offload the work, it might not be actually saving time, since first he would need to find someone actually suitable, then onboarding that person to do the job and well...it being just him gives it personal touch and quality for sure, but that still makes wait time sting, especially that last I hear 14-16 episodes was the goal?
Had Bella as my LI choice too, but I might have fucked one teacher too many. Not that I'm complaining tbh, might have done me a favour. EP9 being full of Riona and the Lily/Nicole ending is great too. Nora's on the way too...Jade...
Yeah, I have no idea how he gonna handle all of them lmao, good luck DPC.
While I love Bella... I was not happy when Heather offered to give the MC a BJ and he refused it... I was screaming at my monitor at that point "ARE YOU FUCKING GAY!!!" LMAO... man, I was NOT happy about that. ;) Heheheh...

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
While I love Bella... I was not happy when Heather offered to give the MC a BJ and he refused it... I was screaming at my monitor at that point "ARE YOU FUCKING GAY!!!" LMAO... man, I was NOT happy about that. ;) Heheheh...
In the frat house where everyone cheats in their relationships we're the only person dedicated to staying faithful. Starting to think DIK is less "party animal like other DIKs" and more "offensive retard"

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
In the frat house where everyone cheats in their relationships we're the only person dedicated to staying faithful. Starting to think DIK is less "party animal like other DIKs" and more "offensive retard"
Yep, it actually makes absolutely no sense that a DIK MC cannot totally cheat on Sage at a party where everyone is hooking up. He does get to Kiss Riona and do the body shots, but if he can do that, why can't he accept a BJ? He already cheated anyway.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I was like "Yes, finally some action with Heather!" then he refused... that was incredibly cruel! ;)

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Yep, it actually makes absolutely no sense that a DIK MC cannot totally cheat on Sage at a party where everyone is hooking up. He does get to Kiss Riona and do the body shots, but if he can do that, why can't he accept a BJ? He already cheated anyway.
It actually makes a lot of sense. Whether on the fuck buddy path or the faithful path with Sage, things are already getting more serious by the end of EP8. So it's reasonable to assume that the MC would consider it cheating if he fooled around at the Halloween party. Or more importantly, MC might assume Sage would consider it cheating unless she's aware and/or participating.

And considering how Sage reacted when Chad cheated on her, I'm pretty sure MC knows better than to fuck around and find out :ROFLMAO:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I'm a DIK path Bella fan and I didn't attempt or want to cheat on her at the party. Heather was a easy skip for me, I say if her man Tommy is banging everything that moves chances are the head ain't that good. If you want to continue to play the field I think you have to do the Others path.

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
So now the MC's family (mom's side) is kind of wealthy, is there an chance that they will appear in story later and upgrade the status of MC :unsure: Who know, DPC like to do plot twist.

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
IDK if its just me, I feel a little bit let down by this update, the "big Halloween party" was the entire update.. and nothing after. I dont feel like this update was up to par with waiting 6 months, even the cliffhanger wasnt that good imo.
What do you guys think?
I feel pretty similar. I didn't like the format of this episode being almost entirely encapsulated in a single night and 90% of the episode being free roam. I didn't hate the episode, DPC's ability to write interesting characters never fails, but, damn was the actual story progression disappointing.

Reactions: isotope and dattang
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes