buggs

Apr 24, 2020
And checking the camera. I bet there's gold on there.
Damn, how did I not think of that, checking the camera is a must. I'm sure we will see it in a future episode, but it would have been a nice resolution to the episode to be able to look back on the night. I guess DPC wanted the cliff hangers of what happens after various walks of shames to be the end of this episode so he couldn't give us the "post-party next day", but that's a missed opportunity for me.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
So I'm on the Others route for Quinn, because who else, right?

At some point Josy asks me that question during the photoshoot and I reply "All the time". I love her reaction when she hears that response. She is tormented as fuck. She knows it in her heart and her mind that her decision to refuse Tremolo and go with Maya was a bad one. But she doesnt know how to get out of it. There is only pointless drama in her relationship and that's not what she wanted from college life.

We'll see more arguments between them in future episodes and Tremolo will probably get a chance to reconcile them or stay out of it. When they eventually break up she'll go back to Tremolo only to walk in on him banging Quinn. Hello NTR. :coffee:
screenshot0024.png Quinn, huh? :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
I don't like drama, but I hate tragedy. I hope no one dies like in "Acting Lessons". But if someone has to, then let it be Vinnie. I don 't feel sorry for him. And yes, Quinn is a goddess!
vinny just a loser
the guy had similiar vibes with tybalt/dawe.
even,too much speakin trash-talk

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Being a DIK - MultiMod Edition (Ep9 v0.9.1 Update)
BaDIK_SM_Cover.jpg

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

No, it's not listed in the OP (seriously, why aren't you given the choice of what's available to use at your discretion?). Yes, it's the most comprehensive mod for every "Season". You won't find a better mod for this VN anywhere on the planet... fuck the VN's OP and the suppression. You have a choice... choose what's best for you, don't let anyone to provide you only those selections they wish.

Includes instructions for reinstating the original music back into the game.
It's fully automatic so it's your choice whether to add it back or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Last edited:

zizo10z

Feb 23, 2021
Hey guys, I have the 8.3 version, is there a way I can update to the 9.0 or 9.1 versions without having to download over again ?
For u and the Others
u don't need S1&2 to load your save to S3 i played S1&2 and deleted and then S3 came out i downloaded just S3 without S1&2

The first thing i downloaded S3.
The second thing i downloaded the save file located on the first page, specifically ( start Episode 9 ).

The first thing I did was make sure that there were no old save files for any season in the Ren'py folder on the system disk.

After that, i run the game in order to make a save file for this season
All you have to do is just open the game and enter the settings and do anything like reduce the volume and choose Full screen and then exit the game and you will find that there is a save file inside the game file and another save file inside the Ren'py file located in system disk.

The second thing is to transfer the save files that you downloaded from the first page, as I said earlier.

All you have to do is take the files, copy them and put them in the save file inside the game that we created when we launched the game
And you copy them again and put them in the save file located in the system drive, which you will find inside the Ren'py file.

After that, run the game and press continue and choose the save file you want. Mostly, you will find the save files on the second page as I found them. It will work without problems. This is in case you don't want to download the first and second seasons.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
You are, quite literally, the only person I have ever seen asking for more Madame content.
Is it just me, or is Madam's contact no longer in the MC's phone? Because she was there, right? If you got the Pink Rose VIP, she was in his contacts, but I don't see it anymore.

Reactions: zizo10z

zizo10z

Feb 23, 2021
I fucking hope we get an epic fight scene where you get to beat down Vinny like a little bitch in front of the entire school.
I'm sure there will be a fight
But Vinny is a coward who can't fight. He's protecting himself with a gun
This appeared in episode9, so I don't think there will be a face-to-face fight, but the fight will be dirty and not fair, but I'm sure there will be a collision again if we are on Dik path

Reactions: dalli_x and shazba

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
waited a whole year for this mid ass update mini game free roam simulator.

I am sick.

Like this update did nothing to move the story along at all, it's honestly not worth even playing.

Hands down the worse update from DPC yet.

From this alone I already get the feeling that this season will not hold up to expectations.

also man get rid of the free roam, it's the worst experience I had to experience in a sandbox/free roam in a long time.

It's tedious asf.

Most of the renders was wasted on a bunch of optional task and other stuff which could have spend more time for pushing the story and characters along.

Hell don't even get me started on sage, she reverted back to sage 1.0 this update.

zizo10z

Feb 23, 2021
Is it just me, or is Madam's contact no longer in the MC's phone? Because she was there, right? If you got the Pink Rose VIP, she was in his contacts, but I don't see it anymore.
She will appear in the upcoming episodes
It's like a cherry on a cake :giggle:

Nov 17, 2021
kinda caught me of guard with this
and then i went to replay previos episodes so i can count how many times she said that
but maybe there is more?
Those huge tits also gives Sage a clue.

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
This is my main path right now so I got some answers

You do you I'm not restarting the whole game for Heather. That's some serious dedication :KEK:
But admittedly I did once for Bella cause a certain somebody forgot to grab her panties after a BJ.
Cheers for the answers at least its possible that they stay friends, i don´t think i could continue isabella route if that was not possible, i always wanted too protect jill and my only save with isabella was a full jill/isabella route.

Reactions: Triple OG
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes