Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Triggered by facepalms? Aren't you the special little snowflake.
Wrong sir. Read the post my poor little snowflake where I stated exactly: " I'm a simple redneck and little icons bother me none but I thought it prudent to stand my ground in this case. "

Reading is a bitch ain't it my dear snowflake? ( You, sir, lost this war before you even started the battle. Go hug a tree )

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The original release of episode 8 was bugged in that scene, corrected in 0.8.1-0.8.3. If you haven’t had the scene with Quinn outside the library from earlier in the episode you shouldn’t be able to access the scene with her after the threesome at all.
That it was the update with the music changer that I never installed. Thanks

Reactions: Pendrell

JoeKent

Dec 21, 2020
I dont know why everyone was talking about Jill being MC Aunt in the past she is clearly MC Half Sister while Rose is his twin sister Bella is MC Step Mother btw I totally ate Mommys Cake

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why? Jill isn't ready to have sex with him, but she seems pretty comfortable around the MC in her underwear.

Admittedly, if that's a dressing room then it's probably not the MC, but it looks pretty big to be a dressing room. And her expression definitely doesn't give off a shopping vibe to me.

Let's rephrase that "If you are not romancing Jill, she, at least in the sixth chapter, won't involve you."

The last thing we need is to start up the Aunt Jill theories again! ;)
Ant I A Stinker.gif Ant I A Stinker1.gif

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
something that is very annoying on this game is the fact that we never know what consequences will bring some minor choices
for instance, if cathy gives you the bj on bella's car that blocks bella path, when you give the first guitar lesson to sage if you say that you are only there to teach her (i dont remember the exact choice) it blocks sage path, if you try the trouple with josie and maya it cancels the affair with jade
i mean, why or how are we supposed to know those things
Well, isn't that life for you?
If you want to prevent it (like me) use scrappy mod, theres a solution for you.
If not, well.... Yeah.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Being a DIK - MultiMod Edition (Ep9 v0.9.1 Update)
View attachment 2251932

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

No, it's not listed in the OP (seriously, why aren't you given the choice of what's available to use at your discretion?). Yes, it's the most comprehensive mod for every "Season". You won't find a better mod for this VN anywhere on the planet... fuck the VN's OP and the suppression. You have a choice... choose what's best for you, don't let anyone to provide you only those selections they wish.

Includes instructions for reinstating the original music back into the game.
It's fully automatic so it's your choice whether to add it back or not.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
SanchoMod

So, you want to use SanchoMod but your previous Season 2 saves are completely fucked up because you used another mod or you were a DIK and didn't know what you were doing? No problem, I'll give you my personal import file saves for use in SanchoMod (they'll only work with the mod, don't get cute Sparky). See post here for additional information.

Rhapsody87

Oct 13, 2018
Hi guys, does anyone use Joiplay on Android? Why do I get a weird thing! How much I pay for the 1-2 season saves, no matter if I chose Sage, Josy or others, the game starts Bella’s choice. Has it happened to anyone else?

Nov 17, 2021
i just hope DPC does not pull something super weird, barely acceptable, out his hat like he did with his previous game. if you went the jill route and watch closely at the picture of the MC's mother at the very beginning of ep9, you will notice that his mother is standing in front of the very same mansion jill and her parents live in. to top it off, she (jill) even spices the whole scene up with the words "i believe everything is connected somehow". i'm gonna puke if DPC decides to tell us in ep10 or 11 that jill is our cousin or another relative. the MC never had any relationship to his mother and her familiy after all. i have the feeling, that whatever we have chosen so far, will be taken away from us in the next episodes. i really hope i am wrong here though.
MC and Jill having an incest relationship? Now we are talking :devilish:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
How are scenes counted here?:unsure:
Josy ep5,7,8
Maya ep 7,8
View attachment 2251548
Josy ep7,8
Maya ep 5,7,8
View attachment 2251555
Maya's solo scene from ep9 doesn't seem to count.
This is code for Maya and Josy scores, respectively:
Python:
$ tmpInt = 0
if ep8_maya_lewd:
    $ tmpInt += 1
if ep5_followed_maya:
    $ tmpInt += 1
if ep7_solo_maya:
    $ tmpInt += 1
if ep3_mayaLewd:
    $ tmpInt += 1
if ep9_maya_lewd:
    $ tmpInt += 1

$ tmpInt2 = 0

if ep8_josy_lewd:
    $ tmpInt2 += 1
if ep5_followed_josy:
    $ tmpInt2 += 1
if ep7_solo_josy:
    $ tmpInt2 += 1
if ep7_josy_lewd:
    $ tmpInt2 += 1
if ep7_left_with_josy:
    $ tmpInt2 += 1
As you can see, for Maya it also includes Ep 3.
This is helpful and annoyingly means I need to rerun my entire Maya Josy run. Particularly annoying that it doesn’t count the Josy Gym fuck. Especially since from a story POV going with Maya in 5 and 7 makes the most sense for the thrupple since Maya needs emotional support after her Josy reconciles with her Dad and is home alone while Josy is settling in with her new sisters In 7.

i wonder is the long animation DPC was talking about was the one at the very start because if so like seems like a huge waste of time
Yeah I’ve been wondering that. Absolute waste of time if it is that opening one.

The real gold will be all the various girls posting in public their respective pictures of MC grabbing their asses, for the MC's girlfriend(s) to see.
Was careful with this on my relationship runs. Except for Bianca’s butt, hadn’t considered it being caught on camera, was more worried about her telling Jill and didn’t consider the photographic evidence.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
i just hope DPC does not pull something super weird, barely acceptable, out his hat like he did with his previous game. if you went the jill route and watch closely at the picture of the MC's mother at the very beginning of ep9, you will notice it his mother is standing in front of the very same mansion jill and her parents live in, to top it off, she even spices the whole scene up with the words "i believe everything is connected somehow". i'm gonna puke if DPC decides to tell us in ep10 or 11 that jill is our cousin or another relative. the MC never had any relationship to his mother and her familiy after all. i have the feeling, that whatever we have chosen so far, will be taken away from us in the next episodes. i really hope i am wrong here though.
DPC said he will never have any incest in his games, so despite the countless theories i've seen in this thread, there's zero chance any of the love interests will be revealed as your sibling and there's zero chance everybody is a Burgmeister.....

However, the fact you see Linette and her friends at Jill's house is part of a storyline, most likely one of those friends is Jill's mother and the other is most likely the mother of Bianca. Through Jill/Bianca you'll probably will get to meet them and possibly even your grandfather.... (there's some theories your grandmother is also Rich's grandmother, you can hear him talking in the Prep house early in the game in S1)

Reactions: BigBlueDude
Jan 18, 2022
DPC said he will never have any incest in his games, so despite the countless theories i've seen in this thread, there's zero chance any of the love interests will be revealed as your sibling and there's zero chance everybody is a Burgmeister.....

However, the fact you see Linette and her friends at Jill's house is part of a storyline, most likely one of those friends is Jill's mother and the other is most likely the mother of Bianca. Through Jill/Bianca you'll probably will get to meet them and possibly even your grandfather.... (there's some theories your grandmother is also Rich's grandmother, you can hear him talking in the Prep house early in the game in S1)
Jill's mother is Amelia or something with an A (which we see from her childhood flashback of her sister) and Lynnette's other friend is Vivian so she's most likely Jill's aunt.

Jan 18, 2022
I have a question hopefully someone can answer. The only route i did not create a save for when you had too choose in the last season was isabella, at the time i could not hurt jill like that, so my question if you followed both jill and isabella path and end the season with isabella will you then destroy there friendship. I don´t mind some spoilers regarding this subject.
It's at least temporarily destroyed if you follow both paths and end with Bella in season 2. There's a possibility that Jill may decide to fight for you at the end of this episode depending on your choices at the beginning of it which will most likely further destroy their friendship though we have to wait to find out.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes