felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Don't post that nonsense brother. The mid section of the setup is completely variable (it fucking changes randomly), the setup is not constant so there's not a "one size fits all scenario". I'll sort that later in SanchoMod similar to how I handled the Mansion window minigame in S2. Never fear. Regards.
But I don't use your mod, mine was not a complaint against you

In fact it's a game bug;)

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
A warning to everybody:

if you date all the Main Girls till the end of episode 8, you will get 2 heartbreaking scenes in episode 9.

So, if you don't want to be in relationship with Josy&Maya and you don't want to make Josy cry, you'd better tell them that you want to be friends in the library . If you don't want to be Jill's boyfriend, you'd better dump her at the first tennis date, otherwise she will be devastated.

I've warned you: I made Josy cry, and I feel like shit , now. :cry::cry:
Everyone plays the game differently of course. And, personal preference, I just like to work on one branch at a time. I saw a series of screenshots from someone that did that and the Josy response was brutal and hard to see. Yeah, its a game, but that is just not good. Especially since Josy was defacto in love with MC.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Yeah they were probably just friends, but you know maybe the MC will be hit by another piece of drama in addition to that.

People tend to find love interests via their social networks, more so during the time that the MCs mom was young and hung out with Jill’s mom.

It’s entirely possible that Jill’s dad for instance at one point had a fling with the MCs mom, without it resulting in any children, before ending up with Jill’s mom. That could be a sticky situation, or maybe Jill’s mom also had a thing for the MCs dad and as a result has a massive grudge against the MC or wants to bang him.

Plenty of opportunity for drama without any incest.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Maybe it's because I'm half asleep but I don't get it. If Vivian is Jill's aunt, Amelia(?) is Jill's mom and Lynette is the MC's mom, where you getting cousins?
I know, it's just the whole last name mystery id hilarious and I'm making a joke of it.
MC's mom was friends with Jill's mom most likely.

SmokinBuddha

Feb 25, 2018
I got a new pc since the end of season 2 and transfered the game, but the import-saves were not transfered. Does somebody know where they are saved, so I can get them from my old pc?

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
Based on what DPC said (no incest in his games) I strongly doubt that MC's mother is related to the Royces. At most she's a Burgmeister, so Jill and MC are not related
Burgmeister? No way.
In that case, the MC will have some relations with Rusell's main family.
But I suppose, Lynette is still from an upper-class family across the city.

Creed Brtn

Feb 13, 2022
During the party Tommy said to find kegs. After I found the tap what should I do.. It's not able to click on Tommy after finding the tap.. Anyone help me

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes