buggs

Apr 24, 2020
There is a metric shitton of content, all routes and missable scenes considered.
Metric shitton is a vast overstatement... Unless you include replaying the same content over and over again for 8 different endings, the content was about the same as past updates, with a much longer development time. Most of the time spent on this episode is replaying parts you played in your first playthrough to get the few extra pieces of content for each branch and navigating the massive free roam that spans the entire episode.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
there's something I'm missing. i'm redoing Sage's run, but after the threesome in the seventh when MC talks to Quinn he asks her "broccoli?" how does he know? i haven't had any other exchanges with Quinn

screenshot0021.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SomboSteel

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
I'm sure there will be a fight
But Vinny is a coward who can't fight. He's protecting himself with a gun
This appeared in episode9, so I don't think there will be a face-to-face fight, but the fight will be dirty and not fair, but I'm sure there will be a collision again if we are on Dik path
It doesn't matter if he wanted to use dirty tricks though.
I guess the mc actually understands that it's a real weapon. He just keeps quiet and wouldn't want to get into trouble.And I think that mc will be used by Quinn to become her bodyguard.If you rescue and cure her after you return from the sage crying in the rain.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I fucking hope we get an epic fight scene where you get to beat down Vinny like a little bitch in front of the entire school.
i think it's gonna be somewhere on downtown when that happen in the future,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
altho, from IRL experience, a guy that flash a gun to a fist fight and thrash talking others as "dog" is just a coward that can't even fight
i just hope DPC gonna give us an option to turn Vinny to a bloody pulp in the future no matter where the fight happen

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Those huge tits also gives Sage a clue.
Neah, that can't be it. I'm gonna go with telepathy. :cautious:
I haven't been able to get more than 7.5x multiplier, without cheating obviously. I got 110kish points that was by getting good starting items and Nick and Jacob near each other so you need only one 1xSpeaker 1xMusic. Until we get more parties we can't be sure what are the best perks , I picked both of the cups ones, so next party I can have more space.

But if this minigame is anything like the mansion restoration, DPC knows his audience and you won't need to min-max it too hard to get best outcome from a story perspective.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
How do you get free food and beer
Not possible without cheats in the first party. You can get close to that with the perk that removes the need for cups for beer though. Adjacency of the guys makes a big difference in how many needs it's possible to meet with limited space though. This is the best I've done so far with the perk that removes the need for cups for beer.

party1.jpg party2.jpg

Reactions: skc0110

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
there's something I'm missing. i'm redoing Sage's run, but after the threesome in the seventh when MC talks to Quinn he asks her "broccoli?" how does he know? i haven't had any other exchanges with Quinn

View attachment 2251991
The original release of episode 8 was bugged in that scene, corrected in 0.8.1-0.8.3. If you haven’t had the scene with Quinn outside the library from earlier in the episode you shouldn’t be able to access the scene with her after the threesome at all.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

View attachment 2251991
Don't post that nonsense brother. The mid section of the setup is completely variable (it fucking changes randomly), the setup is not constant so there's not a "one size fits all scenario". I'll sort that later in SanchoMod similar to how I handled the Mansion window minigame in S2. Never fear. Regards.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Mikegt1

Jun 21, 2022
same here, tried a dozen clean saves
do you guys have imports like maya and josy path? my game totally loop hole i think its mod erro last time i chosed every love paths now they all scene are tring to show and it came out like an erro always looping same thing ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ashencone

Sep 21, 2021
The guide is up-to-date for Interlude – Riding the Waves

My walkthrough focuses on the player’s choices and features links and references to better understand their longterm consequences in the story. Whether you are playing Being a DIK for the first time or want the utmost with the love interests, your questions will be answered. Thanks for adding a Like if you value it. Good reading and enjoy the game!

As the game has entered its third season with an ever expanding universe, I’m keen to make it more instructive; phone apps are now introduced, a list of characters appended, and all the possible crossroads outcomes compiled. You have the floor! Tell me what to add next:
  • Complete list of sex scenes to be replayed;
  • Steam achievements and how to get them;
  • more detailed sections for the minigames.

Read it and download it from and Google Drive

Choices & Outcomes | Rewards & Pack Quests | Art & Wallpapers | Vault codes & ΔIK house | Timeline & Flowcharts​
Eagerly waiting for an update my dude!

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes