Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
There is a possibility that Trouple will fall apart. Firstly, Maya and Josie have problems in their relationship, they periodically quarrel, and secondly, I watched the guide. Maya and Josy RPs are jumping like crazy in episode 9. For example, if you have more sex scenes with one of the girls, you get -3Maya or -3Josy. And there are several such moments. Keeping Trouple in a stable state for the rest of the game, of course I think it will be possible, but this is a challenge from the DPC to the player. suicide mission. It's like operating an RBMK nuclear reactor that is about to explode.

DPC cannot require us to remember exactly every decision made in relation to M and J. In addition the game has no visible statistics.

So the failure of the trouple caused because we wouldn't be able to balance the relationship, I don't really believe in it. (Apart from the extreme case where the player chooses the same girl each time)

The relationship point scale for the trouple to work will be very broad. (otherwise it means that you have to play with the WT, and a spreadsheet to know at all times what the points count is and how to act next)

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Weird, didn't see that in the update yet, wonder why he would even have a file like that?
If he already had a file with her name, Burke must have decided it was not worth taking any risks, either because Sage brought Maya to the meeting or he learned something else.... Maybe this Priscilla he calls after the meeting has something to do with it?

EDIT : He had the scholarship ready but decided to cancel it since she is HOT...... she will be setup for "spread legs tuition"....
Actually, I think its the opposite, he changed his mind when she mentioned the rumor about free tuition, so now he probably wants nothing to do with her, shit is too risky.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Burke approving the scholarship is the "spread legs tuition". He canceled it because he found out from Maya that Quinn already rejected her.
Nah, the file is there during the talk, Sage made the conclusion Burke changed during the talks with Maya, so it's logical Maya mentioning she's a HOT made him delete the file, that makes sense because after Maya said that Burke is advising her to drop out of college.... If Quinn was the reason it would not have been there or deleting that file would have happened much later.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Shows much she really loves MC even if rejected
Well, you get the same dialogue if they reject the MC.

Either way, she should finaly make decide what she wants.
She's not happy with Maya, she loves the MC, but she has no resolve to make a decision.
If she want's the MC she should do the right thing, break up with Maya and take the risk, that she will maybe stand there with none of them in the end. Or try to make the relation with Maya work.

But even if M/J break up, i doubt it is because Josy finaly found the resolve to take a risk, but some external influence...

Nov 17, 2021
I don't recommend it dude, have to wait a lot of time just for a few scenes(Pretty hot if you ask me) but the feelings... Nope, too much for me.
That's it, if I want a hell of an ass with hot scenes I'd go Quinn all the way and I'd feel a much better than going the Bella way.
Thanks for the feedback. As far as I know, you can fuck Bella only on episode 8 and she gives you a handjob and blowjob on episode 5 or 6. I can entertain myself with other girls in the meantime. But the fact that she is cheating on her busband with the MC is an incentive even though she behaves like a real jerk in the first few episodes with the MC.

No lies detected with Quinn.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
It's not a big deal for me Bella remembering James and college years. It scares me how she really relates to the MC. What if he's James' substitute or she's with him because MC is very much like James in personality? Doesn't it seem strange that a woman who is having a hard time breaking up with her husband, who was a very big and perhaps only love for her, falls in love with a teenager so easily? Who is twice her age.
And again we return to the question of what Bella hides, both in the halls of her mind and behind this door.
Therefore, because of such mystery, this route is one of the most interesting from scenario point of view.
She says it herself, MC makes her feel young again and wanted again, after having been holding back her feelings for 3 years, the moment MC kissed her he opened pandora's box. She tried fighting against it but with MC constantly pushing her she eventually gave in.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
She sees the MC as bait to catch some bigger fish is what I predict. Classic honeypot. Nothing she does is a coincidence.
Lily wants to be the next president of the HOTS and rolling with the MC who is basically VP of the DIK's all but in name helps her influence. She probably wants to usurp Quinn's drug ring too... It's going to be MC taking the president position from Tommy and Lily taking the HOTs presidency from Quinn when leaders change

Reactions: travelman

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
Undercover in a stripclub and a college? For what? Bringing down Vinny and Quinnie? Low chance.... Perhaps Burke....
But even that seems over the top, it's not like there real heavy stuff happening....
i have the exact same opinion
an undercover cop would expend half of the day studying and the other half getting naked for money to catch some kids that sell weed and some grams of coke? there are a lot of easier and faster ways to do that
if is to catch stephen and bring down the prostitution scheme, being a slutty HOT would be enough

Reactions: vogelbeest

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She's not happy with Maya, she loves the MC, but she has no resolve to make a decision.
For whatever reasons Josy seems to have deeply rooted fear of being left alone. So while it's easy for those who don't share her affliction to demand she should just overcome her hang ups, i don't really begrudge her being unable to do so easily. It's kind of like demanding Quinn to have sleepovers with MC as soon as they exchange a few non-hostile words.

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
MC asks Bella if she had time to look at a handbook. What's that about, did they mention it in the previous episode or smth? I don't recall.
Yeah during the dinner date at her house its one of the elephants in the room you address and one of the cliffhangers on if the relationship will work.

Reactions: alex13_zen

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Lily wants to be the next president of the HOTS and rolling with the MC who is basically VP of the DIK's all but in name helps her influence. She probably wants to usurp Quinn's drug ring too... It's going to be MC taking the president position from Tommy and Lily taking the HOTs presidency from Quinn when leaders change
I'm all in for that.

Reactions: buggs

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
It's pretty obvious though. Mona was part of the restaurant that's why Burke approved her scholarship, but she dipped out at the last second. This prompted Bruke to delete her scholarship papers. Same in episode 9. Sage asks for a scholarship for Maya. Burke knows Sage is not in on the restaurant, so he starts filling out the spreadsheet. Then Maya mentions the HOT tuition rumour (which is Bruke giving them scholarship in exchange for sex), but says it turned out to be fake. Then Bruke says he can't help her.
Yeah, something like that, but i think Burke first planned to give that scholarship...
Maya saying she is gonna join the HOT's/ told about the HOT free tuition story was what changed his mind...
Sage saying he changed his mind confirmed that...
After their meeting Burke calls somebody named Priscilla....

So my theory : Priscilla is Maya's mother and will talk to her husband, Patrick (?) will start putting more pressure on Maya based on whatever info he got from Priscilla....
Next Quinn will offer Maya a way out.... (spread em girl!)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Well, you get the same dialogue if they reject the MC.

Either way, she should finaly make decide what she wants.
If she want's the MC she should do the right thing, break up with Maya and take the risk, that she will maybe stand there with none of them in the end. Or try to make the relation with Maya work.

But even if M/J break up, i doubt it is because Josy finaly found the resolve to take a risk, but some external influence...
I feel like Josy and Maya are going to have a fight at some point this season and if your on their path then you can get solo path or the 3some lives on. If things got to a breaking point for Josy and Maya she would leave Maya if she knows your fully behind her. They was already close to breaking up before and while things at the moment are better between Josy and Maya but better doesn't mean things are good.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
That can explain her all of the sudden interest in MC, she never explained why so probably that's what, of course there's also the attraction between them.

She's more smarter and hidden than she looks so it wouldn't surprise me if this happens.

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
Yeah, something like that, but i think Burke first planned to give that scholarship...
Maya saying she is gonna join the HOT's/ told about the HOT free tuition story was what changed his mind...
Sage saying he changed his mind confirmed that...
After their meeting Burke calls somebody named Priscilla....

So my theory : Priscilla is Maya's mother and will talk to her husband, Patrick (?) will start putting more pressure on Maya based on whatever info he got from Priscilla....
Next Quinn will offer Maya a way out.... (spread em girl!)
thats a lot of work just do put some ugly lesbian to spread them :HideThePain:

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
That can explain her all of the sudden interest in MC, she never explained why so probably that's what, of course there's also the attraction between them.

She's more smarter and hidden than she looks so it wouldn't surprise me if this happens.
At the end of the treesome with Nicole if MC chooses to hug her when they wake up in the morning at Nicole's place, Lily tells MC not to fall in love with her.

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
Huh, that actually makes sense, we're Tommy and Quinn before they were where they are. Lily does look like trouble too, only makes sense that trouble is what we get if we entertain the idea of going after her.

1644610387769.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes