Amphordia

Jan 27, 2020
Well, while in a relationship with Jill I groped/kissed a few innocent girls like: Bianca, Camila, Elena, Envy, Lilly, Melanie, Riona, Sage, Sally, Sarah, Tara, Tiffani and even Blondy Leon.

It's safe to say Jill won't be happy if she finds the evidences on the recording cameras if you ask me.
Dude...you are on fire

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
At the end of the treesome with Nicole if MC chooses to hug her when they wake up in the morning at Nicole's place, Lily tells MC not to fall in love with her.
Yeah i know when she said that, i played Other route, she only wants to "roll" with him like some kind of fuck buddies i assume or something.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
writing a post about how the MC is Genghis Khan reincarnated and this is the start of the New Mongol Empire
You can compare him with Genghis Khan when comes to girls, he is eager to leave as much as many successors as possible just like him.

So the theory makes sense now lol.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
thats a lot of work just do put some ugly lesbian to spread them :HideThePain:
Well, Burke is bored with Jade, fooled around once or twice with Cathy (who is gone) has zero chance with Bella....
And so far at least got some pussy for providing scholarships that were paid by mister Wallace....
So aiming for Maya seems plausible to me....
Beats trying the other gender studies 101 candidates by far!

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
damn. cant see other other scene since we have pick a relationship. Need to cheat to see other scene .... this game cant harem

QuixoteTheDon

May 18, 2017
Gun.JPG

When a good writer puts a gun in his story... It has to go off at some point...

Someone is gonna get shot... but who?

The MC?

Quinn? She's the one intertwined the most with Vinny, and it would make her even more sympathetic to the player.

Tommy???

Or is DPC gonna go nuts with variables and make it so that it is MC's chosen Love Interest???

Maybe a fixed random but relatively innocent character like KRC or Sally?

There will be AL trauma for the BADIK players...

There will be blood...

In the end it will be Vinny who will learn his place when the MC puts him in it... But at what cost???

:unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amphordia

Jan 27, 2020
i cant shake the feeling that nick is some kind of "double agent"
that guy is very strange, very low key, we basically forget he even exist
when the mansion was trashed his room barely have any damage, he is always looking sus, we never see him hooking up with the girls... i dont know...

Hell yeah I don't trust that mf not one bit

Oct 3, 2022
Strangely you can get those missing pictures no matter what path you're on. Most are obtained during the multiple dialogue cutscenes you go through in the game and not the free roams. It's very easy to miss them if you fast click through them or just focus on the type.

I've played Jill route at a snails pace as not to fast click. I have all special renders but story renders should just unlock after certain text or scences right? Or do I have to click somewhere to get those renders too? None of Jills or render 17 for Josy have caught while I've been playing. Am I doing it wrong?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
SanchoMod

So, you want to use SanchoMod but your previous Season 2 saves are completely fucked up because you used another mod or you were a DIK and didn't know what you were doing? No problem, I'll give you my personal import file saves for use in SanchoMod (they'll only work with the mod, don't get cute Sparky). See post here for additional information.
I tried it out, and was able to import your saves. When I change my name from "Sancho" to my own, my chosen name shows up as the person speaking, but when they talk to me, in the dialog it will still say "Sancho", like say I chose "Mark" for my name, when the MC speaks it might say:
Mark
"mark's speech here.... blah blah blah"

When they speak to me, it will be something like...
Rusty
"Sancho! I want you to blah blah blah...."

I went back to try and rechange the name again, it shows that the name I chose is there, but... if I go to change it again, the default is "Sancho" in the selection box... strange anyhow. It's like you hardcoded your name into the dialog?

Not a huge deal to be honest, but....

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
View attachment 2253213

When a good writer puts a gun in his story... It has to go off at some point...

Someone is gonna get shot... but who?

The MC?

Quinn? She's the one intertwined the most with Vinny, and it would make her even more sympathetic to the player.

Tommy???

Or is DPC gonna go nuts with variables and make it so that it is MC's chosen Love Interest???

Maybe a fixed random but relatively innocent character like KRC or Sally?

There will be AL trauma for the BADIK players...

There will be blood...

In the end it will be Vinny who will learn his place when the MC puts him in it... But at what cost???

:unsure:

Don't worry, Derek will save the MC
tenorrrrr.gif

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
Well, Burke is bored with Jade, fooled around once or twice with Cathy (who is gone) has zero chance with Bella....
And so far at least got some pussy for providing scholarships that were paid by mister Wallace....
So aiming for Maya seems plausible to me....
Beats trying the other gender studies 101 candidates by far!
thats something that i didnt figure out yet
if stephen is the owner, a costumer or a partner of the restaurant
because if he is the owner he can eat all the plates he wants and already there are plenty, plus has some finantial profit
if he is just a costumer, its kinda of dangerous because he has a lot more to lose than the students
i think its the 3rd option, he probably has some kind of agreement with quinn and both get profit with that and there are some hidden details of this scheme that we dont know yet

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes