vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
thats something that i didnt figure out yet
if stephen is the owner, a costumer or a partner of the restaurant
because if he is the owner he can eat all the plates he wants and already there are plenty, plus has some finantial profit
if he is just a costumer, its kinda of dangerous because he has a lot more to lose than the students
i think its the 3rd option, he probably has some kind of agreement with quinn and both get profit with that and there are some hidden details of this scheme that we dont know yet
The restaurant revenue is for Quinn, the deal probably is that Quinn gets a free tuition to bring girls for the tuition scheme...
Not all girls in the restaurant have a scholarship, Camilla only does restaurant but has no scholarship...
So Quinn, Riona, Melanie and Sarah have a free tuition BUT Burke has told he slept with 3 girls (argument with Jade)
We should not forget Burke doesn't pay these scholarships, he finds sponsors for those....
We also know Riona pays for her drugs completely with her activities for the restaurant....

The Big question is what Quinn is telling everybody.... She tells Tommy that Riona doesn't pay for her drugs, she tells Riona the other girls don't bring in enough for their drugs.... It's clear Quinn gets money everywhere but where does it go?
The only thing i can think off is she is sending money to her father in jail, that would atleast help with any redemption for her. But then again he might be dead for all we know....

What Burke gets is status, he organises fundraisers for high class citizens, he makes the papers that suggest the Burke family gives huge donations to B&R, but he gets sex for the scholarships paid by others, he is the administrator at B&R so who is to tell if he really makes any donation except perhaps on paper?

Reactions: xummu

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I don't know if it's just me, but suddenly it looks like most of the girls who ignored MC in the previous seasons, they start to show interest in him after he decides to be in relationship, especially after he becomes popular on the internet and everyone starts to know him.

DPC really testing our loyalty like crazy.

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
I was pretty critical of the episode yesterday, so I will give it some of my positive thoughts:

I'm glad we are finally getting some progress with Sally and Heather, and Tiffani is a sexy fucking slut. Glad we finally got a full threesome with the HOT Slut Sisters, Sarah and Melanie, and another(?) threesome with Josy and Maya (I forget if we had a real threesome with them before).

The costumes were pretty good, even the generic ones like the playboy bunnies were fitting for their characters. Probably too many slutty student/teacher costumes but that's a college party for you lol. Jill's non-path costume was one of my favorites, although I get why the banana costume was chosen for on the path (I still wish she wore the Bee costume on the path tho cuz she was a lot sexier). Leon's costume was great too, specifically because you can make him win the costume contest and that's the best thing ever after he was stressing all night about how his costume looked stupid.

I actually liked the party planning minigame a bit, I just feel like it was made a little late into the game because I am worried we're now gonna have to plan some big party every episode or every other episode to get some use out of the perk system. Not that I would hate having a party every episode or every other episode, but I just don't want them to be as big as the party this episode and I like the variety of parties in the past, I don't want to have all the remaining parties be DIK parties because we have to use the minigame. In Season 1&2 it was cool having a DIK party, a crashed Prep party, a HOT party, and a Dorm party, they all felt different. Maybe if we help the HOTs plan a party that can help add some variety to the next seasons, but that's still only one party.

Reactions: KaiserST

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Ehh, she isn't doing anything EP.9 Rio isn't doing. Does that make Rio also the worst possible?
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
but what is the comparison? they are two completely different situations.

Rio is free from any relationship, MC has never proposed to her, and when she finds out that he is committed she tells him that maybe for him she would take the step she never felt like taking with anyone.

Josy is busy in another relationship, so either MC has already told her that he was not interested or even she rejected him, or he let Maya reject him depending to which version you want to believe. and keeps trying to leave him hanging waiting for a miracle.

this is the second time that her reaction to MC telling her he is fine, she is trying to pull him back into a relationship that she cannot offer him

"are you okay? really? sure? how nice, but who knows how happy you would have been with me, too bad there is maya"

I wish you a girlfriend who goes to her exes and asks them if they still think about her and what they think would have happened if you hadn't been there....

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Leon's costume was great too, specifically because you can make him win the costume contest and that's the best thing ever after he was stressing all night about how his costume looked stupid.
Have you managed to get Jamie to put on his costume yet? It's pretty funny.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
huh? how do you get that?
Last free roam, when everyone is leaving you should get optional task 'find Sally'. She is in that bathroom and asks you for help with clothes, you can leave her there, or go to your room and get her some clothes. Not a lot happens, just planting seeds for later episodes.

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
So got a strange bug during the party on Season 3,after seeing Micha and Rusty, supposedly I have to speak with Sage that apparently is on the Main party area(as it is the place I cannot check) , the game throws me to a scene of Jill receiving Bella at the door scene that repeats infinitely it seems.

Did this happen to anyone?
Any fixing for it?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I was pretty critical of the episode yesterday, so I will give it some of my positive thoughts:

I'm glad we are finally getting some progress with Sally and Heather, and Tiffani is a sexy fucking slut. Glad we finally got a full threesome with the HOT Slut Sisters, Sarah and Melanie, and another(?) threesome with Josy and Maya (I forget if we had a real threesome with them before).

The costumes were pretty good, even the generic ones like the playboy bunnies were fitting for their characters. Probably too many slutty student/teacher costumes but that's a college party for you lol. Jill's non-path costume was one of my favorites, although I get why the banana costume was chosen for on the path (I still wish she wore the Bee costume on the path tho cuz she was a lot sexier). Leon's costume was great too, specifically because you can make him win the costume contest and that's the best thing ever after he was stressing all night about how his costume looked stupid.

I actually liked the party planning minigame a bit, I just feel like it was made a little late into the game because I am worried we're now gonna have to plan some big party every episode or every other episode to get some use out of the perk system. Not that I would hate having a party every episode or every other episode, but I just don't want them to be as big as the party this episode and I like the variety of parties in the past, I don't want to have all the remaining parties be DIK parties because we have to use the minigame. In Season 1&2 it was cool having a DIK party, a crashed Prep party, a HOT party, and a Dorm party, they all felt different. Maybe if we help the HOTs plan a party that can help add some variety to the next seasons, but that's still only one party.
About the parties we had a party per episode for a while now. Locations have been varied, but that's not new. If they party at the DIKs hot and he manages to keep them interesting...

Have you managed to get Jamie to put on his costume yet? It's pretty funny.
How does that happen?

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Yeah, something like that, but i think Burke first planned to give that scholarship...
Maya saying she is gonna join the HOT's/ told about the HOT free tuition story was what changed his mind...
Sage saying he changed his mind confirmed that...
After their meeting Burke calls somebody named Priscilla....

So my theory : Priscilla is Maya's mother and will talk to her husband, Patrick (?) will start putting more pressure on Maya based on whatever info he got from Priscilla....
Next Quinn will offer Maya a way out.... (spread em girl!)
well Maya mentions her mother's name in MJ ending and it's not Priscilla
and Stephen is asking Maya to drop out, how would that make her spread it?

Stephen also asked if Maya joined the HOTs or not and deletes her file only after she said she's considering it. So I think the problem is having someone who tried to get free tuition joining the sorority and getting a real free tuition. First, it gives even more foundation to the rumors because someone who tried to join for free tuition actually gets it. Second, those who got the free tuition more traditional way might start asking questions when they realize Maya's tuition is actually free, or they might think Maya got it the same way and talk about it with her which would be an even bigger problem. So the best outcome would be if she just leaves

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
but what is the comparison? they are two completely different situations.

Rio is free from any relationship, MC has never proposed to her, and when she finds out that he is committed she tells him that maybe for him she would take the step she never felt like taking with anyone.

Josy is busy in another relationship, so either MC has already told her that he was not interested or even she rejected him, or he let Maya reject him depending to which version you want to believe. and keeps trying to leave him hanging waiting for a miracle.

this is the second time that her reaction to MC telling her he is fine, she is trying to pull him back into a relationship that she cannot offer him

"are you okay? really? sure? how nice, but who knows how happy you would have been with me, too bad there is maya"

I wish you a girlfriend who goes to her exes and asks them if they still think about her and what they think would have happened if you hadn't been there....
it might be funny until I become ex

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
How does that happen?
I'm not 100% on the specifics, I've only gotten it once on my Others playthrough where I sided with Leon in the Dorm Party but then sided with Jamie at the Halloween Party. Might be both of those together or it might just depend entirely on supporting him in the Halloween party.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
So got a strange bug during the party on Season 3,after seeing Micha and Rusty, supposedly I have to speak with Sage that apparently is on the Main party area(as it is the place I cannot check) , the game throws me to a scene of Jill receiving Bella at the door scene that repeats infinitely it seems.

Did this happen to anyone?
Any fixing for it?
It's not a bug. This is a sequence of the story. After this you are back in the free roam.

Okay, not if you modded your save...

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
It's not a bug. This is a sequence of the story. After this you are back in the free roam.
Did you miss the part where he says it repeats? It's a known bug but if he can't figure out the search function I don't see the need in replying to him.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes