KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
The problem is none of these dudes have used the search function. I don't know a forum in the whole internet which doesn't have such a function but there are millions of people who rather asks and annoys with it to wait a long time to get an answer than to search and get it in seconds.

Maybe we should made a FAQ for dummies?

Where is the keg?
- In Tommy's room like he told and showed you at the beginning.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where is the tap?
- In Nick's room like Tommy told you as he commands you to fetch a new keg.

Where's the key in the cage?
- Go into the cage, click on the up arrow and move your mouse slowly along the cage bars.

My game crashes while I talk with Jacob!
- Your SAVE is broken because you modded some variables which conquer each other! READ THE FUCKIN FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD!

I need saves!!!! GIMME!!
- READ THE FUCKIN FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD! Click on Extras!

I have a loop after I speak with Isabella!!
- Your SAVE is broken because you modded some variables which conquer each other! READ THE FUCKIN FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD!
This post needs to be pinned.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
It won't be long until someone will come and ask how to download the game because his cursor is bugged and can't click on any download links.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
well Maya mentions her mother's name in MJ ending and it's not Priscilla
and Stephen is asking Maya to drop out, how would that make her spread it?
By not granting that scholarship now Maya remains in the same situation, she will keep looking for an alternative.
Dropping out is no alternative, paying back that loan and earning enough for living?
Whoever this Priscilla is, she will be helping to put pressure on Maya some way... Why else would Burke call her?
It's just a matter of waiting till Maya is desperate enough to accept Quinn's advice....
Maya told her situation.... Burke now sees how he can build the pressure, it's really that easy...

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
This post needs to be pinned.
Pinned where?! All of the solutions are usually on 1st post of the thread and absolutely no one checks that before making the same post a thousand other imbeciles did before them. They are hopeless, sometimes I see the same name run into the same 'problem' 2 updates in a row, they never learn. Turns out we are the ones in a endless loop having to deal with them each update...

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
After you see Jamie and Leon arguing on the stairway, side with Leon.

Don't mind him, he is another genius with modded saves, so he is in a endless loop at that point.
I mean yeah of course I used mods, Brandy's mods to be exact, if that's the outcome of using mod saves for the first seasons alright will accept the thing but no need to be rude with that saying "it is a known bug" or "there is no need to reply to the lad".

Like come on if any of you were to mention it was like that there would be no way I would now about the thing.

I am a proud user of cheat mods no matter the cost lads!

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I've always sided with Leon in my playthroughs and never saw it, it has to be something else. Thanks anyway.
I legit do nothing else in my runs and I get it every time, what the MC says makes Jaime think about it and at the end of the party when Dany wants them to leave, Jaime sends her alone and goes in teh room to find the costume Leon bought. Maybe some code wizard can check for us?

moxobb

Apr 11, 2022
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
the multi mod crash my game help i am repeting scenes and i can not nothing

• Haha
Reactions: lipe2410

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
For whatever reasons Josy seems to have deeply rooted fear of being left alone. So while it's easy for those who don't share her affliction to demand she should just overcome her hang ups, i don't really begrudge her being unable to do so easily. It's kind of like demanding Quinn to have sleepovers with MC as soon as they exchange a few non-hostile words.
In most playthroughs where iam not on the J&M path, i choosed to still have feelings for Josy... in one playthrough i did so for Maya... so far, for Maya there is not much... For Josy on the other side the signs are so obvious that she is considering to go for the MC at some point... EP 5 after the prep party, multiple scenes in EP 7 with Josy before, during and after HOT Party... yeah there WILL be a Josy solo run.

And as you can see again in EP9, if the MC is not in the throuple, the relationship between Maya and Josy is VERY unstable. They are clearly not happy together, maybe never been. And during the whole game i got the feeling, they just want to be together to not be alone, thats it.

If i look how Josy and Maya act towards the MC, especially on their path, i can see they are in love with the MC... But to each other? Not that much.

Both just dont want to be alone, not a good base for a relationship that will work out.

I think, if the MC is not in the throuple, there is NO WAY that Josy and Maya will make it as a couple, dont see that.

Regarding the fear of being alone for Josy... i think its pretty obvious where this fear is coming from.

Her parents are divorced, she is a somewhat "daddys girl" but her father has a new woman in his life (the mother of Tommy), during the summer Maya pretty much ghosted her because of the relationship problems caused by her father (a true loving couple would still find a way to be together though), than she had a crush on the MC, MC goes to college, Josy got on the waiting list... so she was alone at that point for some time. And she is a VERY outgoing social person as we can see... worst thing for her would be to be alone. Biggest fear, absolute plausible.

But i think (if you are on the "still have feelings for Josy path") she realises that she rather wants to try something with the MC instead of being unhappy with Maya. Its only a matter of time until she will confess her feelings and will break up with Maya i think... without the involvement of the MC those two dont have a chance anyways.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I mean yeah of course I used mods, Brandy's mods to be exact, if that's the outcome of using mod saves for the first seasons alright will accept the thing but no need to be rude with that saying "it is a known bug" or "there is no need to reply to the lad".

Like come on if any of you were to mention it was like that there would be no way I would now about the thing.

I am a proud user of cheat mods no matter the cost lads!
Bro, use the search, type your problem and tell me how many pages of posts like yours you see.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I think you have to side once with Jamie and once with Leon in Ep 8 dorm party and in Ep 9. Good luck remembering what you picked in Ep 8 though. Unless you always sided with Leon.
if Jamie walks away after like two sentences, you've picked the same guy twice. if you keep talking, you should be fine

Reactions: schinoize

goubiboulgaa

Jul 18, 2021
She's talking about your dick size, her dialogue changes if you are on the Others route and texted with Lily at the start because she walks in on you facetiming with your dick out and she's seen it.

I just re-did a test run with others including Lily "video-sex" and still see the same message while Elena definitely saw MC wood ...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes