YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
"wtf, this game is not realistic, what's up with that camera?!"
"Yeah, I fucked like 5 girls in an hour when we were trying to crash preps party."
This is totally a realistic depiction of college where almost everyone looks perfect, and are willing to bang me.

Who am I? A perfectly handsome, super socially adept, smart, and musically gifted student equipped with a cock the size of a forearm, and the fighting capabilities of Bruce Lee. * Puts on sunglasses and DIK coat.* see you later losers :cool:.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
I get undercover cop vibes from Lily if I'm being honest. The way she maneuvers, never afraid, always nosy and looking to connect the dots, always eager to socialize with the criminals.
Yes they’ve sent in a narc to fuck the students, get shitfaced on alcohol on drugs in order to take down a small time dealer at the local college:ROFLMAO:. If she turns out to be a cop, then that would be 21st. Jump Street level wackiness.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Have we? I only remember 4 parties in Seasons 1 & 2, which I listed and happened in Episode 2, Episode 5, Episode 7, and Episode 8. I wouldn't really call that "a party per episode for a while now". But regardless, I said that I don't mind having a party per episode, I just don't want them to be as long as the one this episode and want them to be varied.

Not really sure what you're trying to say here... I didn't say that was new, in fact, I said the opposite. In the past parties and locations are varied and I hope he keeps that up, but if he does that it would mean there are less parties that would make sense to be planned by MC, ergo less use for the party planning minigame.

Again, I mentioned this in my own post, but you can only really do the "MC helps HOTs plan their party" thing like once as a favor for them helping with the Halloween party. Any more and it would feel forced imo, the HOTs are their own entity and I don't think Sage and Quinn would appreciate MC trying to take control of all their parties, especially if he's not even on a Sage path or broccoli playthrough. So now you went from 4, 5, maybe 6 DIK parties, to 3 or 4 DIK parties and 1 HOT party. Not much variety compared to the previous seasons imo.

We shall see, I'm not trying to be too pessimistic, but I think my predictions are pretty realistic judging by how this episode turned out. Either we don't see much use of the party planning minigame in the future, or its gonna be a lot of the same type of party. Maybe he can throw in a DIK party at a different venue to shake things up a bit.
there's a party in every episode, just not all of them have freeroams
Episode 1: DIKs have a party when you go to them after fighting with Troy
Episode 2: CUM-petition, they also throw a party when you go back home to Josy, and one before your "date" with Bella
Episode 3: Pink Rose and a DIK party where you do body shots with Sarah
Episode 4: Derek branch has Pink Rose again, which I think happens even if you don't choose Derek, and HOT movie night is also kind of a party
Episode 5: prep party
Episode 6: didn't have a "party" but we had a bar hangout with Tommy, Nicole and Sandy
Episode 7: HOTs
Episode 8: dorm party
Episode 9: Halloween

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I think you have to side once with Jamie and once with Leon in Ep 8 dorm party and in Ep 9. Good luck remembering what you picked in Ep 8 though. Unless you always sided with Leon.
no need for "luck" to remember things in the game... thats what the bios on the phone are for. And yep, there you can see if you sided with jamie or leon before.

The jamie as envy costume scene was pretty much the only REAL funny scene in the whole episode. Well at least the only fun scene where i laughed. The humor in this episode was really not that good like in the episodes before, but Jamie as envy was hilarious.

I dont know if DPC is just playing with our minds or not though, cause the gay vibes from Leon are kinda "too" obvious. Dont think he is gay. And i would be kinda cheap too... alphas got one gay member in chad, now diks have to get one too in leon? Nah DPC is just playing with the expectations from the players here.

But nevermind... leon and jamie as lily and envy was hilarious. Kinda sad though that it was in the end of the party and they werent really "public". Would be way more better to get both to the costume competion with Dany losing her shit :D

Reactions: schinoize

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
As i understood it, the complaint about Josy was that when Josy isn't in relationship with MC she doesn't let him be happy with someone else and keeps dangling possibility it could be her instead. Even though she was told no.

Riona isn't in relationship with MC but she declares she'd like his relationship to break apart because she wants to either hook up with him or maybe form something more serious. Even though she was told no literally a moment ago.

These are far from completely different situations, quite the opposite.
I'll explain it one last time, because if Riona is as much of a bitch to you as Josy is it's not like I care that much then :ROFLMAO:

if Josy is not with MC, it's because either she or he didn't want to, plus even if MC wanted to now it wouldn't change anything
what is the point of asking him what could have been? just fill him with regrets

either way, whether MC has shown no interest in her or whether he has been rejected, Josy should just be happy that things are going well for him now, but she is not. she wants to be his eternal crush. never mind that in addition to being unfair to MC, she is also blatantly unfair to Maya.

but then they are not really comparable: Josy and MC are much closer than MC can be to Riona. Riona may be a bitch towards MC (in my opinion she is not, in fact she just compliments him and doesn't propose anything, then if MC gets doubts it is his problem), Josy should not

furthermore, Josy is the second time she has done this, because when she doesn't change her hairstyle usually DPC makes her do this to get her noticed.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
no need for "luck" to remember things in the game... thats what the bios on the phone are for. And yep, there you can see if you sided with jamie or leon before.
Good point. I must say I pay so little attention to the bios that I completely forgot about that.

Aug 17, 2020
Sorry to all maya fans but,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jokes aside, As long as we have josy I'm game
Despite I'm into M+J trouple I hope at some point PDC will provide us with a choice to stay with either Maya or Josy or both of them. That way plenty of people will stop complaining about my dear Maya.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I think you have to side once with Jamie and once with Leon in Ep 8 dorm party and in Ep 9. Good luck remembering what you picked in Ep 8 though. Unless you always sided with Leon.
Yeah, I always do. Dany is no good for him :KEK:

Have we? I only remember 4 parties in Seasons 1 & 2, which I listed and happened in Episode 2, Episode 5, Episode 7, and Episode 8. I wouldn't really call that "a party per episode for a while now". But regardless, I said that I don't mind having a party per episode, I just don't want them to be as long as the one this episode and want them to be varied.
Episode four had another party at the DIKs, where the Cathy cluck thing happens, and episode 6 has the McAllen's with Tommy, which is optional, but it's still there. That's literally one party per episode, for a while. Almost every episode, and in all of the latest ones. But yeah, not this long, this should be a one time thing.

Not really sure what you're trying to say here... I didn't say that was new, in fact, I said the opposite. In the past parties and locations are varied and I hope he keeps that up, but if he does that it would mean there are less parties that would make sense to be planned by MC, ergo less use for the party planning minigame.
That they all have been in different places, or separated in time. Having parties every episode in the DIK house can get old quick, that's my point. If he manages to keep it fresh, or maybe the HOTs and DIKs do another one at their place... Or at the Pink Rose... That can work.

*fewer parties, by the way.
Again, I mentioned this in my own post, but you can only really do the "MC helps HOTs plan their party" thing like once as a favor for them helping with the Halloween party. Any more and it would feel forced imo, the HOTs are their own entity and I don't think Sage and Quinn would appreciate MC trying to take control of all their parties, especially if he's not even on a Sage path or broccoli playthrough. So now you went from 4, 5, maybe 6 DIK parties, to 3 or 4 DIK parties and 1 HOT party. Not much variety compared to the previous seasons imo.

We shall see, I'm not trying to be too pessimistic, but I think my predictions are pretty realistic judging by how this episode turned out. Either we don't see much use of the party planning minigame in the future, or its gonna be a lot of the same type of party. Maybe he can throw in a DIK party at a different venue to shake things up a bit.
They were talking about partying with the DIKs from now on and not the jocks, but yeah. That doesn't mean that they should do all parties together.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Did you manage to play the update yet? Also good call on Bella's costume :PogChamp:
Holy shit, I forgot I was Nostradamus and wrote that prediction way back in May! Clearly I am better at looking forward than backward. Damn, had I remembered that gem about Bella's costume I would have bragged about it. :giggle:
I did 1 manwhore others route after ename144 cleared the LZ.

And fuck this game. I'm done with it. :cautious:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - Update (critical)

Links in mod's OP and it's associated FAQ are updated.
Since the mod is not listed in the VN's OP you can find it here.

Changlelog:
  • Resolved - issue with MC's name change not being reflected properly in alt-character's dialogue when importing an S2 save and then renaming the MC via SanchoCheats.
  • Resolved - issue of exception error during the Ep 9 freeroam drinking event.
Regards and thanks to those you reported the issues.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
An interesting observation. What really pissed off Sage? After unsuccessful sex, we see how she speaks to the MC and her reaction is peaceful and supportive. She holds his hand, caresses it a little. 1716534_preview1.jpg
She is not worried about interrupted sex, she sees that the MC feels uncomfortable and tries to support him.
Sage instantly changes his behavior when the conversation turns to their biological parents. He tries to ask Sage about her real mother. At this moment, she begins to get nervous - her face changes and her eyes begin to run. After that, she has an anger moment.
It looks like it's a very bad memory for some reason. She may have had terrible parents, but this version raises questions because Sage kept her original last name Morgan from them. If they were a terrible family, she wouldn't have done it.
The second version is that something terrible happened to her parents. Maybe they were killed, or died in some kind of disaster. And for Sage still, many years later, these memories are hard to come by, so she interrupted the conversation with a scene.

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
Episode 2: CUM-petition, they also throw a party when you go back home to Josy, and one before your "date" with Bella
Episode 3: Pink Rose and a DIK party where you do body shots with Sarah
Forgot that these were two different parties, which kinda goes along with my point that DIK house parties kinda just blend together lol.
Episode 1: DIKs have a party when you go to them after fighting with Troy
Episode 4: Derek branch has Pink Rose again, which I think happens even if you don't choose Derek, and HOT movie night is also kind of a party
Episode 6: didn't have a "party" but we had a bar hangout with Tommy, Nicole and Sandy
I really wouldn't consider these parties in the sense that I'm talking about. The first one, you aren't involved in at all and it's not even a full-fledged party it's just a few DIKs hanging out with a few HOTs. The pink rose isn't a party no one goes to a strip club with a few of their friends and says "Hey, there's a party downtown, I can't wait to go". The HOT movie night is, again, a hang out, nowhere near the definition of a party, especially in the context of what my comment was referring to. And going to the bar is also not a party.

You could maybe make the argument that if you book out a strip club they would call it a "private party" but that would require you ignoring the point of my original comment, planning a "party" at a strip club doesn't require the party planning mini game. Neither do any of the other 3 "parties".

Anyway, like I said, I'm fine with a party every episode, in fact I'm happy with it but more than half of the parties you mentioned wouldn't require the party planning minigame and were 10% of the length of the party this episode, which is my point.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes