alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
My problem with stealing Josy away from Maya is that it would badly hurt Maya (and also affect your friendship with Derek).
Ideally for me, Maya woud be the one to end her relationship with Josy in a mature way so that there are no hard feelings. But the dev likes drama way too much, that ain't gonna happen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BigBlueDude

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
coming from the unofficial guide matters up to a point (and on the LI talk, as for the other girls it is only hope). but possible in your opinion that this single choice is already enough to determine Zoey's fate?

Immagine2.png

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
Sorry if this stupid, but when you download Season 3 Episode 9 does that include Season 1-2 or do you need to download them all for the whole game?

cfdmedic

May 18, 2020
I'm stilling CTD in the beginning Just after Tom tells Jacob to find MC for the alcohol for the Halloween party. I am using 9.1 and no MODS

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Sorry if this stupid, but when you download Season 3 Episode 9 does that include Season 1-2 or do you need to download them all for the whole game?
It's not stupid. It's not mentioned in the first post and if you're new to this game it can be confusing. Version 0.8.3 is only Season 1 (Ep.1 - 4) and Season 2 (Ep. 5 - 8). Version 0.9.1 is the second part of the game including the Interlude and Ep. 9. You can play V0.9.1 only if you've played V0.8.3 till the end and made an special save file which you have to import in V0.9.1.

I wish you all the fun with the game!

Reactions: Faith04

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
It's not stupid. It's not mentioned in the first post and if you're new to this game it can be confusing. Version 0.8.3 is only Season 1 (Ep.1 - 4) and Season 2 (Ep. 5 - 8). Version 0.9.1 is the second part of the game including the Interlude and Ep. 9. You can play V0.9.1 only if you've played V0.8.3 till the end and made an special save file which you have to import in V0.9.1.

I wish you all the fun with the game!
Thank you.

Reactions: Tremonia

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
coming from the unofficial guide matters up to a point (and on the LI talk, as for the other girls it is only hope). but possible in your opinion that this single choice is already enough to determine Zoey's fate?

View attachment 2253578
The unofficial guide has been wrong before but there is a reason for Zoey showing up I would think besides all of the diks loving her. This choice likely means something what I don't know, but you could end up with Zoey I'm guessing

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022

View attachment 2253578
I would find that pretty shitty. Both from gameplay and story point of view. Having a single choice in you first interaction permanently determine your path for an LI sucks.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

View attachment 2253578
I think that this is not enough and one choice at the very beginning of Ep.9 cannot close the entire character arc. There will be several such hints, something like RP, which will be able to activate Zoey route.
Moreover, you can will try with Zoey even if you already have LI - because the cheating mechanic is confirmed.

Éama

Apr 17, 2022
Yes they’ve sent in a narc to fuck the students, get shitfaced on alcohol on drugs in order to take down a small time dealer at the local college:ROFLMAO:. If she turns out to be a cop, then that would be 21st. Jump Street level wackiness.
I don't think the end of BaDIK will be sophisticated art by any means. It will be closer to 21 jump street than Double Indemnity, that's for sure. And without outside help, I can't really see DPC resolve some of the story arcs. They fight organized crime, an institution and a bunch of extremly wealthy people so far. I think it's fairly save to expect wackiness.

I might be wrong about Lily though, we'll see.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I've played Jill route at a snails pace as not to fast click. I have all special renders but story renders should just unlock after certain text or scences right? Or do I have to click somewhere to get those renders too? None of Jills or render 17 for Josy have caught while I've been playing. Am I doing it wrong?
During certain dialogue scenes there will be magazines on the screen you can click on. You have to click right on it otherwise the screen will just go the next frame as if you just made a normal click to proceed. For example, there is one right in the beginning of the game. After you see Tommy go "Boo" to Jacob there will be a magazine on the ground you can click on.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'll explain it one last time, because if Riona is as much of a bitch to you as Josy is it's not like I care that much then :ROFLMAO:
I never said their actions make them "bitches" to me. I've only said they're doing the same thing and asked if that shouldn't make Riona as much of a "bitch" to you, if you complain about this sort of actions coming from Josy.

Riona may be a bitch towards MC (in my opinion she is not, in fact she just compliments him and doesn't propose anything, then if MC gets doubts it is his problem)
Uhmm, this is evidently not true. When she is told "no" Riona --instead of just being happy that things are going well for the MC as you put it-- reacts in pretty much the opposite way: she openly sulks and tells him that she hopes it doesn't work out for him. "I won't wish for your relationship to work out" is a compliment? Come on. If Josy said that you'd be up in arms what a bitch she is for telling the MC that, instead of just being happy for him :v

• Hey there
Reactions: felicemastronzo

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
Episode four had another party at the DIKs, where the Cathy cluck thing happens, and episode 6 has the McAllen's with Tommy, which is optional, but it's still there.
I forgot about the second DIK party because they were so similar lol. Still, I don't consider going to the bar a party. So yeah, there's 5 parties that MC takes part in, so it is closer to every episode, but I think they're still reasonably spaced out.
That they all have been in different places, or separated in time. Having parties every episode in the DIK house can get old quick, that's my point.
Yeah, I mean that was basically the point of my original comment, I agree.
maybe the HOTs and DIKs do another one at their place... Or at the Pink Rose... That can work.
My issue with a Pink Rose "party" is that it doesn't really require party planning. It's kinda just something you just decide to do, like "Yeah lets go to Pink Rose this weekend, I'll book it out" or even just not booking it and showing up with the guys. So it goes with my point that we either will have not many more opportunities to use the party planning minigame (maybe one or two more times) or the parties will be very repetitive.
They were talking about partying with the DIKs from now on and not the jocks, but yeah. That doesn't mean that they should do all parties together.
When I said Sage and Quinn wouldn't appreciate MC being involved in every party they threw, I wasn't really talking about them partying with the DIKs instead of the Jocks, I meant party planning specifically. No one likes a micromanager and MC getting involved with planning parties for a sorority that he isn't in would get old very quick (for the people running the sorority).
Yeah, I always do. Dany is no good for him :KEK:
LOL agreed. I want Jaime to break up with Dany as well, but the dialogue for "siding with Jamie" in episode 9 is actually better imo and isn't even actually siding with Jamie, it's basically telling him he fucked up in a nice way. Siding with Leon in episode 8 is similar in that it's not being as much of a dick about it as Leon is being, but you still get the point across telling Jamie that his relationship is bad. If you pick both those then you get Jamie to reconsider his actions in episode 9 and put on the crossdressing costume.

You can get the same result by doing the opposite and siding with Jamie in episode 8 and then siding with Leon in episode 9, but those choices feel a lot more contradictory and the result is MC at first saying "Do what you want, its not my place to judge" and then saying "Leon is right, you're in a bad relationship" like a week later. You can change your opinions, but its just a worse dialogue line overall if you do it the second way imo.

Here are some of the things MC says if you choose Leon first: "Don't you remember the reasons you left her, didn't she make you miserable? [...] You're not alone, you have your bros"
And then choose Jamie second: "You're free to make your own choices, we're just looking out for you. [...] I know [Leon is] because he told me so [...] He doesn't want to see you get hurt and I believe him. Maybe he's going about it wrong but he's got your best interests at heart and he's obviously bummed that you didn't wear the theme costume that he got for you"
Thats hardly "siding with Jamie", lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes