vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Anyone know who the guy in the firefighter costume was? I thought he kinda looked like Riona's stalker, but I thought that guy was a bit taller and less scrawny. I couldn't tell tho, maybe he's just a new character.
Think it's the guy that lost the first cumpetition, then later is Riona's stalker and now he's fighting fires it seems...

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Hi all,

I made a quick party planner guide (Party planner walkthrough, party planner help, halloween party help). I talk through my aproach to the party planner and what you should be looking out for.

For those who can't be bothered to read the PDF. Here are the 3 different layouts i'm aware of with the multiplier I got with them.

DIK Layout one. 7.25 Multiplier. (the worst layout IMO)

1671663123166.png

DIK Layout two 7.75 multiplier
1671663202016.png

DIK Layout three 7.75 multiplier.
1671663238975.png

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
If she really had a normal and happy family, why doesn't she want to imagine what it would have been like if she was never rescued? What "life" is she referencing to?
Honestly could just be growing up in the foster care system. This might just be an America thing (I doubt it), but the reputation of the "care" kids receive growing up in foster care is pretty grim a surprisingly high amount of the time.

Reactions: Zorad

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
coming from the unofficial guide matters up to a point (and on the LI talk, as for the other girls it is only hope). but possible in your opinion that this single choice is already enough to determine Zoey's fate?

View attachment 2253578
Interesting take but it's too preemptive to call that early if I might say. That's very not but likely plausible, could be possible if MC catches up with Zoey's past and reconnect their feelings together to whatever determines that fate in the future still remains to see, Zoey has nothing but the time in the world if both are committed to purse that kind of relationship.
1671659003566.png :whistle:
That was bit emotional right in that moment and I'm still yet processing from perspective to an ex. even thought I'm not but obviously won't deny if things goes sideways across those paths with Zoey being involved in the middle of shenanigans reflected to that choice. For what's worth, your winding in relationship progress slowly with care and learn as you go. To whatever fate brings us to :giggle:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
I think this should be a camera but DPC would make a mistake with it. At first a camera which is blinking red this strong? And second I don't know which idiot would install a camera milimeters next to a light and behind milk glass. If the light is on the video would overexposed and through milk glass you can't see anything.

View attachment 2253026
I think we can just chalk this up to DPC not understanding how CCTV cameras work lol

Still going to be an interesting mystery to unfold in future episodes especially if they find the source and see footage of who trashed the mansion & possible footage of other rooms.

My theory: Nick is getting more and more suspicious also little scenes here and there are starting to add up, He’s smart (might be good with camera installation), Friends with Vinny (Vinny immediately went for the laptop in the safe to probably find Financial transaction evidence with Pink Rose and possible Hidden camera app), Also a scene with him at the end of Bella’s path which might be connected to that intro Christmas massacre scene & I think he might have banged Heather after the party (especially if you turn her down)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Interesting take but it's too preemptive to call that early if I might say. That's very not but likely plausible, could be possible if MC catches up with Zoey's past and reconnect their feelings together to whatever determines that fate in the future still remains to see, Zoey has nothing but the time in the world if both are committed to purse that kind of relationship.
View attachment 2253634 :whistle:
That was bit emotional right in that moment and I'm still yet processing from perspective to an ex. even thought I'm not but obviously won't deny if things goes sideways across those paths with Zoey being involved in the middle of shenanigans reflected to that choice. For what's worth, your winding in relationship progress slowly with care and learn as you go. To whatever fate brings us to :giggle:
The unofficial guide has been wrong before but there is a reason for Zoey showing up I would think besides all of the diks loving her. This choice likely means something what I don't know, but you could end up with Zoey I'm guessing
I would find that pretty shitty. Both from gameplay and story point of view. Having a single choice in you first interaction permanently determine your path for an LI sucks.
It certainly seems premature, but it is undoubtedly an important choice, as it alone prevents Zoey from being invited to stay over.
I don't think it closes Zoey's romantic story but it could compromise it in an important way

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
For those who have dissected the game code, is Jill's "orgasm timer" the only timer-based event in the game? Any other hidden tidbits that require you to let a certain amount of time pass? I'd be curious but it's not really something you can test blindly.
During one of Bella's sex scenes if you wait for a minute after clicking, she will fart in your face :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: chronomate

Someomegalul

Jan 24, 2019
I'm stuck in some kind of loop in the middle of the game, when Sage Josy and Maya discovers that Isabella is the mummy and they end the conversation with "We should do shots!" then the game starts this over and over again and when its done it goes back to and this part is ends with where Josy Maya and Sage are and a process goes on. Here's a gif maybe that can explan better than I did. ( ) Can somebody help me with this issue please?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Yes they’ve sent in a narc to fuck the students, get shitfaced on alcohol on drugs in order to take down a small time dealer at the local college:ROFLMAO:. If she turns out to be a cop, then that would be 21st. Jump Street level wackiness.
Informant might be a better word in this case.

fiiiasu

Dec 8, 2021
Hi all,

I made a quick party planner guide (Party planner walkthrough, party planner help, halloween party help). I talk through my aproach to the party planner and what you should be looking out for.

For those who can't be bothered to read the PDF. Here are the 3 different layouts i'm aware of with the multiplier I got with them.

View attachment 2253756

View attachment 2253757

View attachment 2253758
Thanks for the guide. GGWP

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
Guys, do you agree that Elena is clearly proposing to swing/share with MC here ?

View attachment 2253266
I wonder if hooking up with her is going to be some weird hidden variable: getting to 8008 in triple tile, liking certain posts on Rooster, etc. It seems clear though accepting her special shot at the dorm party is the starting point. The triple tile trophy might be for something too, finally got it in prep for episode 9 but nothing noticeable yet.

Oct 3, 2022
During certain dialogue scenes there will be magazines on the screen you can click on. You have to click right on it otherwise the screen will just go the next frame as if you just made a normal click to proceed. For example, there is one right in the beginning of the game. After you see Tommy go "Boo" to Jacob there will be a magazine on the ground you can click on.

Thank you very much

Screen_Shot_2019-08-15_at_10.06.51_AM.jpg

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I'm stuck in some kind of loop in the middle of the game, when Sage Josy and Maya discovers that Isabella is the mummy and they end the conversation with "We should do shots!" then the game starts this over and over again and when its done it goes back to and this part is ends with where Josy Maya and Sage are and a process goes on. Here's a gif maybe that can explan better than I did. ( ) Can somebody help me with this issue please?
You managed to hunt down a gif for your issue, but couldn't ass yourself to use the search function to check if that hasn't been asked 1500 times already. :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'll explain it one last time, because if Riona is as much of a bitch to you as Josy is it's not like I care that much then :ROFLMAO:

if Josy is not with MC, it's because either she or he didn't want to, plus even if MC wanted to now it wouldn't change anything
what is the point of asking him what could have been? just fill him with regrets

either way, whether MC has shown no interest in her or whether he has been rejected, Josy should just be happy that things are going well for him now, but she is not. she wants to be his eternal crush. never mind that in addition to being unfair to MC, she is also blatantly unfair to Maya.

but then they are not really comparable: Josy and MC are much closer than MC can be to Riona. Riona may be a bitch towards MC (in my opinion she is not, in fact she just compliments him and doesn't propose anything, then if MC gets doubts it is his problem), Josy should not

furthermore, Josy is the second time she has done this, because when she doesn't change her hairstyle usually DPC makes her do this to get her noticed.
so, Josy is a Bitch, Because She dare to wonder whether she chose the right thing back then or not ?
and according to you, she absolutely no right to do this, she should just accept and be happy and move on.

apparently is perfect unnatural for someone and not allowed to wonder what could have happened if things would be different, especially when the person is clearly unhappy about her current situation.
Josy apparently not allowed to behave like that.

okay,

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Ostekerne

Sep 3, 2018
Hi all,

View attachment 2253756

View attachment 2253757

View attachment 2253758
Youre an absolute superstar!

Someomegalul

Jan 24, 2019
You managed to hunt down a gif for your issue, but couldn't ass yourself to use the search function to check if that hasn't been asked 1500 times already. :ROFLMAO:
Yea i tried findig it but theres 10.000+ F-ing pages bruh. Sorry for asking a question. Could you link the comments where they had the same problem?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes