Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Been playing with Sancho's saved games (I had my own, but his were easier to use). They've been calling me Sanchos so much it is starting to grow on me. I may have to change my alias to that. ;) :p Definitely more fun with the DIK route... especially with Heather... sorry ladies.. but... I'll dump the rest for Heather. LOL Actually, I kind of like Sally as well... but... so many women, so little time.

This update was great for just the main path I was on, but when I thought about all the various paths and scenes in this... wow... that's a lot of quality content.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Been playing with Sancho's saved games (I had my own, but his were easier to use). They've been calling me Sanchos so much it is starting to grow on me. I may have to change my alias to that. ;) :p Definitely more fun with the DIK route... especially with Heather... sorry ladies.. but... I'll dump the rest for Heather. LOL Actually, I kind of like Sally as well... but... so many women, so little time.

This update was great for just the main path I was on, but when I thought about all the various paths and scenes in this... wow... that's a lot of quality content.
I've been using Universal Renpy mod since launch day. It's fucking amazing for BaDIK.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I just wanted to say thank you. I already stole this for future use.
MC asks Bella if she had time to look at a handbook. What's that about, did they mention it in the previous episode or smth? I don't recall.
Employee Handbook, most likely, to reference fraternization between students and staff.
remind me please which one of the random whores is this chick? and where have we seen her before?
View attachment 2253268
She first (that I noticed, anyway) appeared in the Episode 8 dorm party. She likes to get her tits out. That's Tiffani, one of the Vixens (from the teaser). Her, "Gina" (Carolyn!), and the unnamed redhead. Alas, the redhead doesn't land in bed with MC, they swapped her out with the crackhead, Tara, who keeps not-quite-cheating on her boyfriend Oscar. Y'know, minus that whole "she rode your dick until it almost broke" part at that same dorm party.
I don't know if it's just me, but suddenly it looks like most of the girls who ignored MC in the previous seasons, they start to show interest in him after he decides to be in relationship, especially after he becomes popular on the internet and everyone starts to know him.
That's the most real feeling part of it to me so far. Whenever I was single, I was single. The moment I paired off with somebody, they came out of the freakin' woodwork to get some dick.
Yes they’ve sent in a narc to fuck the students, get shitfaced on alcohol on drugs in order to take down a small time dealer at the local college:ROFLMAO:. If she turns out to be a cop, then that would be 21st. Jump Street level wackiness.
We'll know for sure when these two show up. McQuaid Brothers.jpg
I'm stilling CTD in the beginning Just after Tom tells Jacob to find MC for the alcohol for the Halloween party. I am using 9.1 and no MODS
BULLSHIT. That exit point only triggers on save games from modded games. If you ever used a mod in the past, or are using somebody else's saves because you were too lazy to use your own, that is the problem. DPC seems to very actively code for things *specifically* that target users of Scrappy's mods. Sancho's mod doesn't create these problems, FYI.

• Haha
Reactions: YeOldeWanker
May 31, 2020
Riona is
They've been calling me Sanchos so much it is starting to grow on me.
Haha you are not alone...I've got some saves from this thread, though I changed my name using the phone in free roam... During sex scenes they are still calling me Steven :ROFLMAO: :4Head: and the funny thing is whenever they call me that, Steve from the supermarket comes into mind...:cry::WutFace:"Boner-killer"

Reactions: Ilhares

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
so, Josy is a Bitch, Because She dare to wonder whether she chose the right thing back then or not ?
and according to you, she absolutely no right to do this, she should just accept and be happy and move on.

apparently is perfect unnatural for someone and not allowed to wonder what could have happened if things would be different, especially when the person is clearly unhappy about her current situation.
Josy apparently not allowed to behave like that.

okay,
Nice trick, but badly done.
Josy can have all the doubts she wants, but to pour them on someone else is not right.
Does Josy have doubts that choosing Maya, or not choosing mc, was a mistake? Nothing wrong with that, but she has to think about it and then act with the courage that distinguishes her...

Trying to instil the same doubt in mc who has just told her that he is happy with what he is building with another person does not seem good to me

Josy has the right to rethink any of her choices, she has no right to try to undermine the choices of others, others apparently happier than her.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
are dev going to kill us with massive free rooming? like what the fuck. 5 free rooming in one update.
i am not even done playing yet this update yet :HideThePain:

Reactions: hawk784563

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
So there is a check at the end of the recent update with Josy and Maya, where the one whose had the fewest sex scenes takes a conciderable hit in RP. But if they have the same number both characters gain a boost.
Does anyone have a list of which scenes count in this count?
By my own count (which is entirely guesswork) the scenes they have that aren't shared are:
Josy= Part 2,Part 7, Part 8
Maya= Part 3,Part 8, Part 9
And two choices where you can do one or the other, but not both: (Early part 5 party) and (Part 7 hanging out)
Does this sound somewhat right? Does anyone have verification?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
BULLSHIT. That exit point only triggers on save games from modded games. If you ever used a mod in the past, or are using somebody else's saves because you were too lazy to use your own, that is the problem. DPC seems to very actively code for things *specifically* that target users of Scrappy's mods. Sancho's mod doesn't create these problems, FYI.
You know the funny thing is, I used Scrappy's heavily for 8.2 and that's where all my saves are from. I still use it for 8.2. But I never chose the "multiple paths" option for my saves, so I never ran into weird looping issues. And I obviously didn't use scrappy's for 9.x because it's not out yet (and found something I like better).

So all of the mod-related issues people are having are either because they loaded an out-dated scrappy mod into their 9.x folder (which is ALWAYS no bueno), or they loaded a save with multiple exclusive branches active causing the bella loop issue. Easily avoidable with a little common sense, really.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Easily avoidable with a little common sense, really.
I think the last thousand posts or so show that virtually nobody around here has that. Though maybe I'm being too harsh, BaDIK's MC has very little of it himself, nor do some of the LIs. It really does seem to be rare enough to be a superpower.
I need to replay the update to find out what happens otherwise :HideThePain:
It's delightful to give Sally the "don't drink it" bottle. No matter how it plays out, MC comes out looking better in her eyes (unless you abandon her without clothing, perhaps). It's taking time, but she's absolutely going to warm up on the MC. My hopes for KRJ are largely reduced, though. I think she's being kept aside as the Ashley alternative for Derek's happy game ending.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
I never finished the interlude, just couldn't get into it, then I tried this latest version, but I just find it so tedious. Do we actually find out what happens with the meeting with Sage, or is this just all about the party we waited a year for?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
i see but what is the interlude ? im gonna ask differently, what should I do after i finish S1-2 im currently in ep 8
The season 3 update will only work if you have the season 3 interlude, otherwise you'll have to download the full season 3 option.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I think the last thousand posts or so show that virtually nobody around here has that. Though maybe I'm being too harsh, BaDIK's MC has very little of it himself, nor do some of the LIs. It really does seem to be rare enough to be a superpower.

It's delightful to give Sally the "don't drink it" bottle. No matter how it plays out, MC comes out looking better in her eyes (unless you abandon her without clothing, perhaps). It's taking time, but she's absolutely going to warm up on the MC. My hopes for KRJ are largely reduced, though. I think she's being kept aside as the Ashley alternative for Derek's happy game ending.
What is "KRJ"?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes