TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
The answer should be obvious if you know what the problem is, no ?
Go back to ep 8, don't use the mod option to see all scenes and choose ONE PATH. Sage, Maya/Josy, Bella, Jill or Others.
That choosing all paths will crash the game should have been plainly obvious...
Not really because I have a save where I carried Jill and Sage over to chapter 9 and that worked fine, the problem is with Bella and Jill is that they wear different costumes depending on if they are dating the MC or not and of course because you get all the potential scenes they conflict, I'm fairly certain that if I had a save with J&M, Sage and either of Bella or Jill then that would work, seems you just can't have Bella and Jill. I don't think there would have been a problem if Bella and Jill wore the same costume no matter the path.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So i believe i can't import my save from season 2 directly to this episode 9, i have to first import into that shitty interlude then play through it then import to ep9 am i right ?
You don't need to play the interlude, you should be able to get the import save at the end of chapter 8 and when you import that to chapter 9 you'll get the option to whether or not to play the interlude, not even sure if the interlude matters as there is only the one option the game wants to know about from the interlude.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
You don't need to play the interlude, you should be able to get the import save at the end of chapter 8 and when you import that to chapter 9 you'll get the option to whether or not to play the interlude, not even sure if the interlude matters as there is only the one option the game wants to know about from the interlude.
I think you have to play it once for the skip option to appear.

Elde

Feb 11, 2020
Ho weird maybe i downloaded the wrong update i will try with the other because i couldn't import my save with the one on the top name "BeingADIK-0.9.1-pc" thanks for your reply :)

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png
ok, I understand Josy probably requires something that I might not have found or achieved some criteria, but Jill how on Earth did I not get any on her path?
Can any body help?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
If you're cheating for money why not just cheat in all the perks?
I'm using Scrappy's mod and have been since the beginning. I use it mostly for the walkthrough and to change the DIK/ChiK/Neutral status as needed (because I have always hated that system.)

He didn't put the option in and I'm not going to UnRen the game because Pinkcake's variables list is a mile long. Besides, I like the Mini Game, I'm just pissed because I had so much money left over from the renovations, but he just gave us the arbitrary number of 20 for the party instead of using our play history. So I used the money cheat but I still want to play the mini game as intended. You could even say Pinkcake actually intended us to fail the party planning with how little he gave.

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
I've seen some people do good setups without the beers without cups one, and if John Boy wants trashcans too the next party that perk isn't that good. I'd rather wait to pick another perk until we can see next party's setup. And about the happyness ones... Maybe it could be worth it to pick them early even if that makes you get a lower multiplier.
I just tried with the extra happiness per fulfilled need perk and I got a lower net happiness increase overall. Obviously I probably didn't do the minigame perfectly, but I also didn't do it perfectly with my other run, and I actually spent more time trying to optimize this one. Having the beer without cups perk allowed me to get 3 fully fulfilled DIKs while I only got 1 without it, so that made the increased percent happiness not enough to overcome the ability to just throw shit on the board. Plus, idk how important your party score is gonna be in the future since the game is keeping track of total score, but you're certainly not gonna have a better score with that perk.

You are right that eliminating trashcans could be counterintuitive if one (or more) of the DIKs want trashcans tho. In that case one of the happiness per need perks would probably be the better second perk because less trashcans isn't as much of a space saver as the cups one is anyway. The extra multiplier per DIK over 50% happiness perk will probably be good perk to pick next episode if you can get everyone over 50% tho.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Ho weird maybe i downloaded the wrong update i will try with the other because i couldn't import my save with the one on the top name "BeingADIK-0.9.1-pc" thanks for your reply :)
At the end of chapter 8, just keep clicking until a screen with squares comes up and save there, that's what imports to chapter 9, normal saves don't transfer over.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I think you have to play it once for the skip option to appear.
Oh ok, I had already played it when it came out before, so I had the option to bypass it here.
I still don't know why you get the one choice to carry over to the game though and what it's impact is for.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
True to his word!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Got to be honest, the fact that we didn't get to fuck her (or any new girls wtf!) was a big let down in Vixens. I get it, but with Riona, the Smurf and the sexiest nerds alive all teasing, no pleasing the whole episode, its not like we needed more slow burn.

Reactions: Siphon and buggs

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Got to be honest, the fact that we didn't get to fuck her (or any new girls wtf!) was a big let down in Vixens. I get it, but with Riona, the Smurf and the sexiest nerds alive all teasing, no pleasing the whole episode, its not like we needed more slow burn.
Depending on your earlier choices you could have fucked Riona a lot earlier in the game, including in a threesome with Quinn.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Lol, 17 sex scenes in a single episode and you call it a "slow burn" :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes