buggs

Apr 24, 2020
I've used scrappy mods since season 2. Episode 5-6. Never had problems with my saves even the ones with cheats from scrappy mods. Such as playing chapter 9 with my save that have Sage and Others branches in one. At the end of EP 9, in one only gameplay, I could save Sage, Melanie and Sarah, Nicole and Lilly and Quinn (also having sex with Heather and Camila and making out with Riona). Ofc the only thing I needed to do was quick save and decide if I wanted to end the night with any of them or talk to Josy and Maya to get Sage's end of the night.

The problem is that most people don't know how to use the mod and doesn't know how to save their saves in order to work in a new clean version of the game. Whatever DPC does to stop scrappy mod, scrappy works towards it.

But taking in consideration that many people can't solve the easy haunted mansion event, working with mods and saves might be really hard for some.
Same, I've even had harem playthroughs where I just go nuts switching between variables (even to the extent of switching who I stayed with between Sage and Isabella to get certain dialogue options with Sage when it mattered and having it be Bella when Sage didn't have any special dialogue) and I've almost never had an issue, and never had a corrupted save at all. Only time I had an hiccup was when I tried it this episode and got a loop after the drinking game with Bella, but it was incredibly easy to solve, I literally just went to an earlier save and made my route Jill during the drinking game and the loop disappeared. Idk how people have so many technical issues, my only issue was that some things were literally impossible to get simultaneously unless Scrappy gave you an option to see both scenes (which he doesn't do that often past like episode 5).

I do think it's kinda funny tho that DPC tries so hard to punish modders because people who use the mods will come to him looking for technical support for an issue that is caused by the mod, but his solution is going out of his way to make mods break the game, which results in more people coming here (and I imagine to his discord) looking for technical support lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Siphon

Elde

Feb 11, 2020
At the end of chapter 8, just keep clicking until a screen with squares comes up and save there, that's what imports to chapter 9, normal saves don't transfer over.
yeah thats what i did, i remember i could transfer them into the interlude chapter easily but that didnt work with this new chapter only ^^

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I do think it's kinda funny tho that DPC tries so hard to punish modders because people who use the mods will come to him looking for technical support for an issue that is caused by the mod, but his solution is going out of his way to make mods break the game, which results in more people coming here (and I imagine to his discord) looking for technical support lol.
Seems to me it's specifically Scrappy's mod he fucks with, though I did see troll flag related to a gallery unlocker too. Looking at the "anti-cheat" conditions that he peppers throughout the episodes, they are all mostly simple checks for a filename or something. So theoretically it's a very simple fix for the modder once they find all of them and rename a few files.

So in that regard, DPC probably knows fullwell that the mods will fix his "surprises" in relatively short order. And if I were to be diplomatic about the motives behind it, maybe his goal is to buy a few days where players are discouraged from modding at least for a little while so they get the vanilla experience...

Unless of course they install the same outdated mod anyway and flood this forum with the same damn question about crashing at the Tommy and Jacob scene over and over again....

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Damn... I feel that some godly modder needs to fix this shit show of an update by combining all content availible in one enjoyable coherent playtrough.. Because of this damn branching most of content is missed if you choose single path yet if you mod it to have more paths active then its a shit show of coding blender and loops. I hope for some modder to actually combine all content into single line of activities. Without need for "free roams" and minigames that take too much time and joy out of players. This party planning might be a good idea.. but most likely its a shit idea. At least for now as we don't know exactly what to expect from next parties. Season one and two were golden because of how much "content" and action packed they were. This time we got into multiple branches to choose from to continue the story which in truth made the game harder to enjoy because I belive there should be a branch that makes you a real DICK and fuck all girls only to be smacked in the face at the end.. or near real end. Each girl lining up and smashing your pride or leaving you. Either way... this way of writing overcomplicated story that should be way more enjoyable ride by jumping to events in straight fashion. Like choose to go there because there is an event and not free roaming around with fuking hint to talk to someone yet without telling where that person is. I would enjoy it way more if I could play all events by pushing skip button and make a choice when it matters and not wasting 90% of my time roaming in search of random events popping up that somehow I stumbled upon. It would be nice if there were hints on "map" by adding exclamation mark in places where main events are and question mark where are side quests. Either way it looks like nobody really played it trough before it was released because nobody in their right mind would release it in this form. By forcing players to waste hours of their lives just roaming about in search of events to unlock and see and now imagine a guy with multiple branches.. damn. Thats even painful to consider. Besides that part 3 have as much gigabites as those before it yet has way less content. We are witnesses to fall from greatness. Content wise its still hot and good to look at but gamplay wise its a hot garbage. I recommend playing once and installing mod to unlock all scenes you didn't see.

Reactions: Ghosty99

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Damn... I feel that some godly modder needs to fix this shit show of an update by combining all content availible in one enjoyable coherent playtrough.. Because of this damn branching most of content is missed if you choose single path yet if you mod it to have more paths active then its a shit show of coding blender and loops. I hope for some modder to actually combine all content into single line of activities. Without need for "free roams" and minigames that take too much time and joy out of players. This party planning might be a good idea.. but most likely its a shit idea. At least for now as we don't know exactly what to expect from next parties. Season one and two were golden because of how much "content" and action packed they were. This time we got into multiple branches to choose from to continue the story which in truth made the game harder to enjoy because I belive there should be a branch that makes you a real DICK and fuck all girls only to be smacked in the face at the end.. or near real end. Each girl lining up and smashing your pride or leaving you. Either way... this way of writing overcomplicated story that should be way more enjoyable ride by jumping to events in straight fashion. Like choose to go there because there is an event and not free roaming around with fuking hint to talk to someone yet without telling where that person is. I would enjoy it way more if I could play all events by pushing skip button and make a choice when it matters and not wasting 90% of my time roaming in search of random events popping up that somehow I stumbled upon. It would be nice if there were hints on "map" by adding exclamation mark in places where main events are and question mark where are side quests. Either way it looks like nobody really played it trough before it was released because nobody in their right mind would release it in this form. By forcing players to waste hours of their lives just roaming about in search of events to unlock and see and now imagine a guy with multiple branches.. damn. Thats even painful to consider. Besides that part 3 have as much gigabites as those before it yet has way less content. We are witnesses to fall from greatness. Content wise its still hot and good to look at but gamplay wise its a hot garbage. I recommend playing once and installing mod to unlock all scenes you didn't see.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
My thoughts on the Sage path with sleeping with Jade, the restaurant (If MC used it) & Quinn (because she was hiding how hurt she was) is going to be the most problem in the relationship.

Sage/Jade pretty much go in two ways in a sense

1. MC kept Jade's affair a secret and not showed the DIKs therefore, Mr.Burke doesn't know. Which would stay eat him out inside but at least no one can cause shit. Or him also feeling bad by just getting a handjob with Jade as well.

2. The DIKs & Mr. Burke know about it. I can see one of DIKs slipping up and telling someone else, or the fit MR. Burke will blackmail MC to leave Sage alone when he finds out that their dating.

The worse thing about this plot line is that Sage is clearly still dealing with some emotional shit with the shitty relationship with Chad regardless of knowing he's gay or not. Like she is clearly in love with the MC who actually makes her but it's a matter of time before she gets more suspicious of him hiding something. Hell, I feel Jade might be the one to tell her if she found out about the video. Because that would make the MC look like the total villain in that situation than her really.

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
Looking at the "anti-cheat" conditions that he peppers throughout the episodes, they are all mostly simple checks for a filename or something. So theoretically it's a very simple fix for the modder once they find all of them and rename a few files.
I imagine this can't be too close to the truth or else people wouldn't still be getting loops, no? Also Scrappy's announcement when he released the mod made it sound like it was a massive pain to try to fix, and he's done less and less to try to allow the player to cheat. In the first like 5 episodes he used to allow you to change variables for most important things that came back up and let you play multiple scenes that are supposed to be contradictory choices (like going back to Maya's dorm AND staying at the party for scenes with Sage and Sarah in episode 2, or having sex with both Maya and Josy after the prep party). In the past 2 episodes if two scenes are meant to happen simultaneously there's pretty much no way to get them both in one playthrough, even with Scrappy's mod.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Honestly, this ep. just feels like playing episode 5 again. Because they were a lot of free forming & setting up events of the season.

Same way here because this ep. was just the intro of season 3 with setting up events/drama, and more importantly MC relationship each route.

There I said in the Reddit group is that: I can see myself & many people slowly giving up on the game. I respect the work into the game & everything, but I have been enjoying playing other AVNs, like Pale Carnation, LunaFallfromGrace, Our Red String, Defending Lydia, Chasing Sunset & a few more.

To the point, I kind of stop worrying about when the next update comes out because at the end of the day people are still going to complain about the more of or lack of the same exact way some people are acting with this ep. I can't say I was surprised because I know this update wasn't fully going to live up to the hype after waiting so long and gave up on my hype in a sense.

I was just content with the relationship progression & the Quinn/Vinny drama.

Honestly, I'm calling it now, but I have a gut feeling that ep.11 & 12 probably going to be the best eps in the season. When 9 & 10 are just building up the dramatic stuff then 11 & 12 actually have a bunch shit going on. Season 4 is going to be about cleaning up the aftermath of the drama.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I imagine this can't be too close to the truth or else people wouldn't still be getting loops, no? Also Scrappy's announcement when he released the mod made it sound like it was a massive pain to try to fix, and he's done less and less to try to allow the player to cheat. In the first like 5 episodes he used to allow you to change variables for most important things that came back up and let you play multiple scenes that are supposed to be contradictory choices (like going back to Maya's dorm AND staying at the party for scenes with Sage and Sarah in episode 2, or having sex with both Maya and Josy after the prep party). In the past 2 episodes if two scenes are meant to happen simultaneously there's pretty much no way to get them both in one playthrough, even with Scrappy's mod.
what about Sancho's mod?

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
It certainly seems premature, but it is undoubtedly an important choice, as it alone prevents Zoey from being invited to stay over.
I don't think it closes Zoey's romantic story but it could compromise it in an important way
Well I picked "I'm mad" because I'm a dramatic bitch :ROFLMAO: If it ends up ruining our chances I'll just make a Zoey save, wouldn't want to cheat on Sage anyway, poor girl doesn't deserve it after Chad.
I just hope DPC does something interesting with the choice other than "-1000 Zoey RP, Zoey path closed, the end" :cautious:

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
what about Sancho's mod?
Haven't tried it, but from what I saw in the preview pictures and from his description it isn't as much of a "cheat mod" as Scrappy's is. Just a few variables and the ability to skip over some of the minigames.

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
Do the HOT girls (Riona, Camila) restrain themselves if you're on Sage route? I already did season 9 for Jill and Bella route and Riona and Camila asked to take pictures with them, but now on Sage route they didn't. Sarah and Mel still invited me, though.

edit: guess not, Riona still tried to make out with me in the movie room. idk what I did that fucked it up with the photos.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes