buggs

Apr 24, 2020
now how long for we have to wait the next update? a year....
My guess is 7-9 months. Doubt he will get it shorter than episode 8, doubt even more that he will go longer than episode 9. I will be pleasantly surprised if he takes 6 months, a bit more surprised if he takes longer than 9 months, and utterly shocked if he only takes 5 months. If he were to get the episodes back down to episode 7 length dev times, it would be legendary. Would be basically only 3 more years until the full game was out, vs now which is over 5 more years assuming future episodes are no longer than episode 9 lol.

Hentai7891

Aug 15, 2021
My guess is 7-9 months. Doubt he will get it shorter than episode 8, doubt even more that he will go longer than episode 9. I will be pleasantly surprised if he takes 6 months, a bit more surprised if he takes longer than 9 months, and utterly shocked if he only takes 5 months. If he were to get the episodes back down to episode 7 length dev times, it would be legendary. Would be basically only 3 more years until the full game was out, vs now which is over 5 more years assuming future episodes are no longer than episode 9 lol.
wow thank for the full details bro. I didn't expect that. I tho someone gonna reply like this.... look this guy, the game release new ep, already ask for the next "what ahole" lol. how do you feel about ep9? for some reason i think 7 & 8 better

Jul 1, 2018
View attachment 2254273
This is looking good tho, and why Rusty feels so surprised?
I think something gonna be shocked in the future episode.
There were a lot of scenes that surprised me in this episode due to the lack of implication of the MC. You could see Gina kiss Oscar, Tommy fuck Christy, Penny with a random dude, Bianca's bf with the side chick of Jill's group.
I think DPC will try to develop relationships between female characters and other male characters in this season. Rusty and Jill, maybe Jacob and Zoey Karen and Derek too.
I'm all for helping Rusty with Jill since I really like him and my main route won't have any more chances with Jill.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
View attachment 2254082 View attachment 2254084
ok, I understand Josy probably requires something that I might not have found or achieved some criteria, but Jill how on Earth did I not get any on her path?
Can any body help?
You don't need to be on Jill's path to get those missing pictures. During the dialogue scenes you need to look for magazines you can click on. They can be found no matter whose path you are on.

Reactions: AydenSV

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
My personal ranking of women's Halloween costumes. It was quite difficult to decide, there are a lot of cool outfits, some of which support the boner, others are more from an aesthetic point of view. Some looked cringe, but about them separately.

1.Without any doubt, this is Quinn costume. It is a pity that she is a member of the jury and you can not vote for her. The sexy succubus just blew this place up. Badass, hot and artistic at the same time.
202.JPG
Oh yeah, and those claws are pretty good to prank Sally. :ROFLMAO:
quinn234.JPG

2. Riona. Feline good tonight? Cute and sexy kitty. And Sage said that Rio put a lot of effort into making this costume. riona6.JPG
565786.JPG

3.Zoey as a demon. She looks good in revealing latex and this Venetian carnival mask. Original. The best eye makeup of all, well, except that Lily can compete on this point.
98043.JPG
zoey9.JPG

4.Josy the petite fairy. I know she and Maya both wear the same costumes, but it fits Josy better. And for the first time we see Josy with her hair let go.
josy ep9.JPG

4657885.JPG

5. Lily. It's not exactly a Halloween costume, but I like the cool makeup and punk look. 686886.JPG

Also noteworthy: Jill in a bee costume, Elena McTitty cowgirl, Bella the slutty mummy, and Sally, her costume leaves little to the imagination, boldly. Expected more from my girl Sage - a slutty schoolgirl is certainly sexy, but a little corny.

About cringe costumes: it's of course Swyper fat girl who tries to ruin the contest(seriously, who wears a Santa costume for Halloween)
But a winner for a most cringe costume is definitely this: bananajill2.JPG
What the fuck is she wearing? (c) Sage
Jill
when MC on her route. Just...why?:HideThePain:
First, why are the costumes different, why doesn't she dress the bee in this case?
Secondly, did she decide to humiliate her boyfriend, who hangs out in the company of cool guys? Or is this DPC trolling and he doesn't like Jill... I don't know.
Ind third.... JILL, BANANA IT'S A JOSY'S THING! YOU STOL HER SUBJECT! HOW DO I LOOK AT JOSY PLAYING WITH A BANANA IN THE LIBRARY WHEN I KNOW THIS IS WAITING FOR ME?:KEK:

This was my list of costumes. Which costumes did you like the most, and which caused facepalm?

Last edited:

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
View attachment 2254388
What the fuck is she wearing? (c) Sage
Jill
when MC on her route. Just...why?:HideThePain:
First, why are the costumes different, why doesn't she dress the bee in this case?
Secondly, did she decide to humiliate her boyfriend, who hangs out in the company of cool guys? Or is this DPC trolling and he doesn't like Jill... I don't know.
Ind third.... JILL, BANANA IT'S A JOSY'S THING! YOU STOL HER SUBJECT! HOW DO I LOOK AT JOSY PLAYING WITH A BANANA IN THE LIBRARY WHEN I KNOW THIS IS WAITING FOR ME?:KEK:

This was my list of costumes. Which costumes did you like the most, and which caused facepalm?

I think its because the Bee costume "isnt her" according to her responses of not being on her route so this is her being comfortable with coming out of her turtle shell lol. I think the bee is more Bianca than it is Jill. Just my 2 cents

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It annoys me when instead of just being nice and referring someone to where they need to go to find the answer to there question people get on their high horse and just berates someone, they seem to forget that there are over 10,000 pages to this thread and sometimes you don't realise something has already been said about the problem because you're not actually sure what to put in the search engine to find the exact answer to your enquiry without getting about a 1000 different pages pop up. I've clicked on half the pages that some people here have referenced about the 'Bella loop' and gotten nothing that helps to solve the problem, I know what caused it, I just don't know how to fix it and that's the only answer I or anyone else with the problem needs.
I can help you. You must go to C: User>AppData>Roaming>RenPy. Then delete the Being A DIK folder. After that, all bugs, crashes should be gone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It annoys me when instead of just being nice and referring someone to where they need to go to find the answer to there question people get on their high horse and just berates someone, they seem to forget that there are over 10,000 pages to this thread and sometimes you don't realise something has already been said about the problem because you're not actually sure what to put in the search engine to find the exact answer to your enquiry without getting about a 1000 different pages pop up. I've clicked on half the pages that some people here have referenced about the 'Bella loop' and gotten nothing that helps to solve the problem, I know what caused it, I just don't know how to fix it and that's the only answer I or anyone else with the problem needs.
You don't need to be Albert Einstein Reincarnated to realize that you have to avoid playing a modded game version and modded saves by now.

Everybody who was following this thread immediately realized when Episode 8 came out that the whole importing saves thing from Season 1-2 to Season 3 would have fucked up anyone who was playing a modded game.

wow thank for the full details bro. I didn't expect that. I tho someone gonna reply like this.... look this guy, the game release new ep, already ask for the next "what ahole" lol. how do you feel about ep9? for some reason i think 7 & 8 better
People need to stop dreaming. Episode 10 won't be shorter than ep. 9 and it won't come out in less than 8-9 months for sure.

View attachment 2254273
This is looking good tho, and why Rusty feels so surprised?
I think something gonna be shocked in the future episode.
Just another red herring like the whole "fuck fuck fuck fuck" thing.

There were a lot of scenes that surprised me in this episode due to the lack of implication of the MC. You could see Gina kiss Oscar, Tommy fuck Christy, Penny with a random dude, Bianca's bf with the side chick of Jill's group.
I think DPC will try to develop relationships between female characters and other male characters in this season. Rusty and Jill, maybe Jacob and Zoey Karen and Derek too.
I'm all for helping Rusty with Jill since I really like him and my main route won't have any more chances with Jill.
Bro, you might replay the whole game and realize what Jill really thinks about Rusty.

You might replay ep. 9 and check quite a few Zoey's reactions and how Jill behaves with MC when you aren't in her path, too.

Derek and Karen? o_O I guess you meant Derek and Ashley.

Reactions: Raziel_8

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Zoey, Rio, and Nicole would've been my top3 if I didn't tell Zoey I'm still mad :cautious:
Totally not biased btw...

And I agree about Sage. She looks great, but that's a lazy costume.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
That is why I believe that the main trigger of the Sage arch is leaked sextype video. MC says at the end of the episode that she doesn't want her family to break up and Sage is happy with him, but he feels like shit next to it. If Vinnie is behind the video leaks, given that he knows the password to the safe, and MC got into a fight with Vinnie, he can just post the video to punish MC and then Sage will find out about it. That's why I don't see anything bad or critical in the romance with Jade yet, but I definitely don't need to tell Derek and the other diks about it. This video is a classic Chekhov gun that will shoot at the most inopportune time.
It is what it is: a secondary sub-path which is leading you to a fucked up very bad ending.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes