scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
That would be entertaining but I don't think so. Lana looks a lot bustier and taller than mask chick. Mask Chick has a very petite frame like Sally or Josy.

I'm leaning toward her being a new character entirely at this point. I don't think there is a solid match with any existing characters. Either that, or she's a cameo from another game.
Blue eyed masked girl is Penny isn't it

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
You LIKED it? Some of those "breakup" scenes were so heartbreaking... Jill saying "i wanted to be with you"

Have you no heart my friend?

You know what i think it is? maybe there was a heavier focus on them in the earlier episodes.

Anyways, I'll give them my undivided attention for a PT and that will allow me to enjoy it more
I didn't break up with anyone on my choices, but there's a moment when Josy confronts MC on her own, and waxes philosophical about if the two of you actually turned into a couple back when you both worked at the store. No Maya, no "you lied" drama, just the idea that maybe you two could have worked. MC can agree or disagree, but I thought it was an interesting moment.

It probably only happens if you're on a DIK run, because a CHICK run probably means throuple (or Jill) so there's no point because you're already dating.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I didn't break up with anyone on my choices, but there's a moment when Josy confronts MC on her own, and waxes philosophical about if the two of you actually turned into a couple back when you both worked at the store. No Maya, no "you lied" drama, just the idea that maybe you two could have worked. MC can agree or disagree, but I thought it was an interesting moment.

It probably only happens if you're on a DIK run, because a CHICK run probably means throuple (or Jill) so there's no point because you're already dating.
It's on any run. If you're in a relationship with another girl, that choice is tc+2.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Whatever you want to say about Dr Pinkcake himself, what he did in thos episode is a masterpiece. The longest freeroam, the best (absolutely best!) animations, the story, every smallest detail on the highest level. It was worth to wait so long.
While i agree DPC is a genius, i felt like some of the animations were low quality and janky, and while i liked the free roam i wouldn't mind not balance.

The rest of it i 100% the attention to details is awe inspiring and i would pay to watch the man work.

Missed hanging out with Derek. He's my best friend in the whole wide world!
If you haven't played DPC's previous game, do that once you're done with this update.

Last edited:

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
I still think that she should have suprised the MC and the other cast by appering out of nowhere in the party.
I don't think many people at all would have liked that, least of all the MC. After basically ghosting him for several months and then just show up at the party uninvited would not have gone over well with MC, who was already stressed with all the party planning and putting out all the fires.

The way she was introduced after the having a LI choice forced upon you, it's pretty clear Zoey is intended to cause some deep thoughts within the MC, thus far it seems to be working well.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Quinn keeps getting included in these types of posts. I think it’s fairly safe to assume that she’s definitely a path, not just in an unofficial way. Munch on that broccoli.
She was always a path, that's why it's called Others/DIK/Quinn path.

She is one of LI.

Reactions: kih1952

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
When the game dropped, I was in a fresh relationship.
For Episode 9, I have a kid that's walking and running around.
By Episode 10 she will most likely talk(with sense, and not random words she learned xD).
By Season 3's ending, I'll probably have mini conversations with her.

It's kind of hilarious if I look at the game's development time in parallel to developments in my own life xD

View attachment 2257058
Yea we probably could have had Ep9 before Halloween if this and a few other useless animations were not done! I am getting more and more frustrated with how long it took to get from Ep8 to Ep9. BaDIK has become my 2nd or 3rd AVN. How to ruin a franchise.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Yea we probably could have had Ep9 before Halloween if this and a few other useless animations were not done! I am getting more and more frustrated with how long it took to get from Ep8 to Ep9. BaDIK has become my 2nd or 3rd AVN. How to ruin a franchise.
Even tho BaDIK is not my favorite(Summer's Gone is), I don't mind it. I enjoyed ep9, and it being the actual first episode of season 3(Interlude is an in between) I expected it to be slow and setup heavy. At the end of the day, I don't care if the game finishes in 2025. It's a fun distraction at the end of the day, nothing more. I'll continue to support since it costs me nothing and gives me back decent laughs in return. Plus, part of the game is the community here(not the echo chamber on Discord). The chats for this game here are more fun then 90% of the games on this site, lol.

Reactions: c.mork

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Hey everybody does "Broccoli" mean a Hairy Muff?
What?

No, it's a metaphor that Quinn and MC have, it's like trying to eat broccoli and you dislike the taste of it, but you have to do it because it's healthy for you and you know that.

In Quinn's case, broccoli means doing romantic stuff, like kissing, holding hands and doing whatever couples do, Quinn doesn't like to do this things since she isn't used to it and makes her feel awkward, but at the same time she must do it because she likes it (but doesn't want to admit) and must get used to it all for her dear love Tremolo.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes