phxpoo

Oct 10, 2016
I just hope when you'll be able to ditch Maya for Josy that there won't be any forced drama like I can't live without Maya, omfg, what did we do to her blah-blah.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
Thanks for the input. I'm still wrapping my head around making it better (y)
Multiplier ain't bad though...
Not bad but yeah you def want to get 3 needs tasks done on each DIK for that S rank, and as of right now that Cup perk is top tier (less clutter on the board) the meta strategy might change with future releases so I would def have a save right before this minigame.

If I had to predict how this minigame will go in the future the best perks would be the entire top row, the happiness perks, and the score multiplier perks. The money and reduced cost perks are situational cause you get 2 free items at the start of each party and unless the grid increases in size and they add more characters on the board (giant party maybe?) or increase the cost of events, I don’t see those perks being super useful.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Josy listed Lily for a 4some maybe Lily and Josy can handout and Lily can introduce Josy to Nicole after all Josy was checking out the Strippers :D
Yeah, Josy and Maya drolling over the strippers gave me hope. I'm sure both will find Nicole very interesting. Maya for be a feminist and Nicole is a single mom working her ass of (literaly) to raise her son, and Josy for like economics and Nicole seems have a healthy and comfortable financial life just working as stripper.
And Nicole is also beautifull and sexy as fuck. Bissexual girls can't resist
It's a perfect match. DPC just have make it happen.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Josy loved him the most, since she cried so hard when they broke up (If you choose to do so) and doring the party she felt something wrong. She legit loved our MC, Sage took it easy as Bella, since those two only started getting atteched emotionlly to our MC. I think that if during episode 3 our MC somehow fucks it up with them, then they gonna break.

Sage is already emiotional, about the others I'll soon find out.

I feel that Zoey, Riona and quinn are going to become LI's for our MC.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lipe2410

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Josy loved him the most, since she cried so hard when they broke up (If you choose to do so) and doring the party she felt something wrong. She legit loved our MC, Sage took it easy as Bella, since those two only started getting atteched emotionlly to our MC. I think that if during episode 3 our MC somehow fucks it up with them, then they gonna break.

Sage is already emiotional, about the others I'll soon find out.

I feel that Zoey, Riona and quinn are going to become LI's for our MC.
Josy is the only LI who already start the game with a crush on MC. And she is the most easy-going so is not surprised she is not only the one with deeper feelings for MC but also the one who more (and better) show this feelings to him. All others have more issues in deal and conect with their emotions, despite they also have strong feelings for him too.

Reactions: TemIIx

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Can someone explain the waifu wars to me? There are so much postings just about "Quinn/Josy/Jill/... is the best" and why "Goblin/Madam/Maya/..." are shit. I don't get what's the fun about it. Couldn't we all agree to the point that all girls in their own path/branch are good? Of course Madame is a case of it's own because of the design of her renders but even she has a right to exist in this game. Yeah, I know this right to exist is really hard to explain.

Sure, I only can speak for myself but when I'm playing the MaJo branch I only care about Maya and Josy. The same applies when I play the Isabella branch, I'm all into Bella and don't care about the rest. With the Jill branch I love a banana. So what? Okay, some paths/branches I like more because of the story behind but this changes from time to time when the story goes on with the next update. There was a time MaJo path was my favourite, then it was Bella, i had my time with Sage, so on. I really don't get why there's so many waifu war going on.

Some wise ancient greek dude said once: "It doesn't matter if they're white, black, brown, purple or smart, dumb, big, tall, tiny. If you can fuck them you should fuck them." I think it was Aristotle.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yeah, Josy and Maya drolling over the strippers gave me hope. I'm sure both will find Nicole very interesting. Maya for be a feminist and Nicole is a single mom working her ass of (literaly) to raise her son, and Josy for like economics and Nicole seems have a healthy and comfortable financial life just working as stripper.
And Nicole is also beautifull and sexy as fuck. Bissexual girls can't resist
It's a perfect match. DPC just have make it happen.
Maybe Josy can go with MC next time he works at the Pink rose. Josy is going to get horny and MC someplace for alone time Josy shows MC her stripper moves Nicole just happens to see the whole thing and walks in she places her hands on Josy hips and shows what she did wrong and Josy thankful for the advice says since your here how about joining us

Reactions: Mikedazz1

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Quinn keeps getting included in these types of posts. I think it’s fairly safe to assume that she’s definitely a path, not just in an unofficial way. Munch on that broccoli.
There's the paths of Maya/Josy, Jill, Bella, Sage.....
And then there's Quinn's highway to hell... Don't go telling she has a simple ordinary path!

• Haha
Reactions: QBaSS

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Maybe Josy can go with MC next time he works at the Pink rose. Josy is going to get horny and MC someplace for alone time Josy shows MC her stripper moves Nicole just happens to see the whole thing and walks in she places her hands on Josy hips and shows what she did wrong and Josy thankful for the advice says since your here how about joining us
Fuck, out of reactions:
So take it:
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

..........t

Aug 24, 2022
Is the party planner minigame going to be in next episode? Some people are saying there going is going to be a thanksgiving party, Christmas party and a new years party. To wrap all of it up sage says they are going to come up with big giant humongous party.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Can someone explain the waifu wars to me? There are so much postings just about "Quinn/Josy/Jill/... is the best" and why "Goblin/Madam/Maya/..." are shit. I don't get what's the fun about it. Couldn't we all agree to the point that all girls in their own path/branch are good? Of course Madame is a case of it's own because of the design of her renders but even she has a right to exist in this game. Yeah, I know this right to exist is really hard to explain.
That's the internet for you. Lots of people can only show support to one thing by putting the other one down.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Is the party planner minigame going to be in next episode? Some people are saying there going is going to be a thanksgiving party, Christmas party and a new years party. To wrap all of it up sage says they are going to come up with big giant humongous party.
Yes, the fact we have to choose new itens for the minigame at the end of the episode pretty much confirms that we will play the party planner in the next epsisodes.

Reactions: ..........t
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes