vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I'm not so sure about this. I didn't see any swyper related flags before her appearances throughout the night. If her appearance was related to Swyper it would have been pinging like crazy in URM.

Pretty sure mask girl is there no matter what, but the only time you have a conversation with her is if you're on the Others route.
Well, dunno, i've only seen her in this thread so far, same like Micha's friend in Santa suit.... I never did much with Swiper, once is enough for that, so if they are there, they should atleast be in the crowd at some point too.... But i'll pay more attention next run lol....

Weird cause I took the walkthrough options on swyper and didn't get the masked girl except for catfish santa.
Seen suggestions it's Ellie or something? (drinks cosmo's at night girl) You can't get with her anyway, but it might be related to your affinity as well... Ah well.... One day we will know who it is.... (ep 16 or 20)

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
It happens on all LI routes except obviously Jill and also Bella if you choose the right options when telling Jill you're going with Bella. Think it happens during the little montage at the start of the morning after the party.
I'll check it out, I'm very curious.
But honestly, there's zero chance i won't do multiple playthroughs from scratch once 0.10 comes out anyway....

Some great scenes but hopefully the story will start developing more. In the space of a year the main story basically only advanced one party.

We need to know more about MC's family. Riona needs her orgasm. Sally needs some serious spanking. We need to ditch Maya and go solo with the best girl Josy. Also Mel needs her own path, she's too hot to be wasted as a side girl.
Seems kind man-whore route will have plenty of options, Sally included.
And don't worry too much, i don't think we've yet to have two consecutive episodes without much plot progression, and remember this OPENED a new season.

I don't think she's an existing character. She's a very petite build like Sally or Josy, but she has big blue eyes and small titties and a charming flirty personality. No other character in the game so far really matches.

So I think she's a new character that we'll see again later. MC will probably recognize her eyes.
Nice, i like this explanation better than mine

Reactions: Saramago

evrferes

Jun 29, 2020
Can anyone tell me if it's possible to get to the point in chapter 8 where we have to decide who we want to continue with, being in a relationship with all the main women in the game? For example, if I'm in the neutral affinity, and I decide to get into the Josy/Maya relationship, can I still date other woman, and get to that decision point in chap. 8 still dating with Sage, Bella, and Jill? Or if i choose to enter in the Josy/Maya relationship, this will lock me out of other main woman?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Seen suggestions it's Ellie or something? (drinks cosmo's at night girl) You can't get with her anyway, but it might be related to your affinity as well... Ah well.... One day we will know who it is.... (ep 16 or 20)
Pretty sure it's not Ellie. She's bustier and has a different eye color. Also mask girl has a much nicer less self-centered personality.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Sorry maybe im too much of a noob and there's something i'm doing wrong, but when I load Ep7/8 start saves in game, not a single thing its unlocked, i've got 0 renders or 2D or any scene, etc.. does it have something to do with Persistent files? cause if that's the case, I have no clue what they are and where they are supposed to go and why.. :(
All unlocks are stored in the persistent files, yes. You place them in the same place as your saves. Hope this helps.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I don't understand how people can't find the kegs or the beer tap. You are told by Tommy himself exactly where they are. I mean hell, you even see the kegs when Tommy shows you them in the beginning.
Now you know why this thread is full of weird plot theories.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Its safe to assume that next update will be outside of campus. and againt Badik is a GOAT, in all aspects, the art is improved(Won't be surprised if DPC revise the early episodes in some point in that regard).

DPC is a very good writer, to the point that in every update there is a safe plot exit for him if he wants to cut the game for some reason(Hope it won't happen soon).

I bought the game on GOG , but f*ck it I consider to give him some patreon support, he deserves it.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Right, it useful for weaker AVNs with awesome visuals and a none planned story. And there are plenty of those.

Right, and you actually recognize side characters.

Wise words my friend.

Jill path is AMAZING in this update, if you haven't played it, do it!

Im not sure why you think it won't end well for them, but the ethics guide is definitely hovering above our heads, maybe blackmail?

I'm not sure if Jill cut the image on my J/M play or Bella, do you remember when exactly that happens so i can check?
She cuts the photo in all paths unless you told her you like her and Bella.

I just finished playing Jill but with rejecting Bella & M&J. Damn M&J rejecting was painful even with seeing both of them heart broken.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Can anyone tell me if it's possible to get to the point in chapter 8 where we have to decide who we want to continue with, being in a relationship with all the main women in the game? For example, if I'm in the neutral affinity, and I decide to get into the Josy/Maya relationship, can I still date other woman, and get to that decision point in chap. 8 still dating with Sage, Bella, and Jill? Or if i choose to enter in the Josy/Maya relationship, this will lock me out of other main woman?
Yes, it's possible to have all main girls eligible at the choice point in episode 8. Once you make your choice, the MC will talk with other girls in eps 8-9 and end relationships with them.

Reactions: evrferes
Sep 9, 2021
Josy fans already have what they wanted from the start, anyone who say otherwise, are not actually Josy fans, but a Maya haters, and that is not the same thing:whistle::coffee:
Please understand you don't represent josy fans here and nobody need your approval for that but I let you know that I know some paying member of Bik and many say what I am telling and many don't.

So It's better to have and respect different pov. :cautious:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Pretty sure it's not Ellie. She's bustier and has a different eye color.
She's not much as busty as you might think. Yes, she said on Swyper she had a D cup but MC couldn't see this at well and teased her about it. Even after she send her a pic of her titties you can't say they are that big. Added to this she wears a wide robe and with that you'll always look smaller. That's the point why so many fat ladys wears wide clothes.
Also mask girl has a much nicer less self-centered personality.
She wouldn't be the first one and definitely the last who acts online in another way as offline. For me it's for sure it's Ellie. But if not it's okay too. We can't change what DPC does. So we have to live with what he does.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
N7 when you'll fix the description of the downloads?
Season 3 Episode 9 -> it actually is Season 3: Interlude + Episode 9
Update Patch (S3 Only Interlude to EP 9) -> Update Patch for what?? S1&S2 Patch + Interlude, or only Episode 9 without Interlude?

I don't get why it's so complicated to write clear and meaningful descriptions for downloads, in order to avoid having people asking for help in the threads.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Please understand you don't represent josy fans here and nobody need your approval for that but I let you know that I know some paying member of Bik and many say what I am telling and many don't.

So It's better to have and respect different pov. :cautious:
As a Josy lover I can say I'm pretty happy with where things stand right now the only time I wasn't happy was when MC acted like a little bitch when he learn about Josy and Maya dating but thats MC not Josy and Maya

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
It might hurt, but a few people bellyaching on pirate forum is hardly dominant voice.
Funny how this "bellyaching" pirates mattered to him when he started this game... :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
did you say this to girl rape victims that they could've stoped her? we get it you're a man hater who thinks men can't be raped. Obviously you don't have the brain to understand what i mean, the player can choose to stop the mc, but even if you pick let her cotinue (You give no verbal or actual consent so it's still rape) and then you get raped, therefore it's fine within the context of the game but in actuality is rape cause the MC in the game doesn't get the chance to stop it like the player does. Also btw it's funny you say consent matters and say mc should say "are you sure," but it's okay for quinn to just rape the mc without asking. Also are you 10? if they have video evidence of a rape the victim can't say "na i consent," that's not how it works.
I think there's something you don't understand:

The campaign over the last however many years to drum in to men to ensure they get a girl's consent before taking her to pound town is there to protect both the man and the woman from a terrible misunderstanding that could ruin either or both of their lives.

But if you have sex with someone and they don't explicitly, verbally consent, that doesn't automatically make it rape. It just means you don't know for sure that they want to have sex with you and it could be rape.

Verbal consent is a very good idea, it means there's no confusion, and talking to a girl during sex, confirming what she likes and letting her know what you like is a great way to enjoy sex, and not miscommunicate your intentions, but you don't actually have to get an explicit consent to have sex and not automatically be a rapist.

It seems that's where you are getting confused.

When a girl you just met at a party is pulling your clothes off, sucking your dick and stuffing you inside her, and you are totally into it and definitely want to fuck her brains out, but neither you nor the girl have actually said anything to the affect of, "Hey, do you wanna fuck?" (and obviously answered in the affirmative), that doesn't automatically mean both of you are rapists because you didn't get consent.

So you can have sex with a girl and she doesn't have to tell you she wants it and it doesn't mean you are automatically raping her. However, there is a risk of course, she might not want it, in which case you've raped her. That's why a clear verbal consent is such a good idea. It means you know without question she wanted it, so you're good to go.

So now that we understand that (I fucking hope you understand that), let's go back to the mc's predicament:

If Quinn had sex with the mc and he didn't want it, so basically the same scenario in the game, except the mc explicitly didn't want it, then it's rape. He didn't consent, he didn't want it and it happened against his will.

But before it came to that, the game stopped, froze time as it were, and asked if you wanted to "Make her stop" or "Let her continue".

It wasn't Quinn that asked me, "Do you want me to continue", but the omniscient presenter of the story requested my consent on behalf of the mc to continue.

And by answering "Let her Continue", I consented via a game mechanic for the scene progressing as it did. Being that I am making decisions on the mc's behalf, and am effectively acting as his ego, it's acceptable to suggest that I am him, deciding for him and living through his experiences.

Agreeing to "Let her Continue" is not the passive choice that it would be in real life; I explicitly clicked on that option as it was presented as a game mechanic. I could have clicked the first or the second option, I had to click one, if I didn't want the scene to progress into actual sex, all I had to do was click that I wanted it to stop, if I wanted the scene to proceed to sex, I had to click the other option. But if I did nothing, unlike real life, the game would not proceed. So in real life, doing nothing could result in being raped, however in the game, doing nothing resulted in the entire world halting. I had to make a deliberate choice.

Now I could understand that you may be playing the game from the perspective of someone pulling the mc's strings (so you are not playing as him, just interfering with his life), in which case it was not the mc requesting the scene progress into sex, but instead it was semi-omniscient manipulator (i.e. the player) that threw him into the lions den, forcing him to have sex when it wasn't what he wanted.

But if you have that opinion, then every single sex scene in the game could be rape because you are forcing the mc to do it and you don't know if he is consenting. So I'm gonna go with that not being your perspective.

So that brings us back to, either the mc chose (through your involvement) to fuck Quinn, or the mc chose not to. He wasn't forced to, he had 100% control of the situation. Quinn wanted to have sex, but all the power lay in the mc's hands, he could make it happen or he could make it not happen.

How you can continue to suggest he was raped, when you, the dude in charge of his decisions, ultimately assuming his ego throughout the story, explicitly chose on the mc's behalf for it to happen, is beyond me.

And by the way, something you said earlier may require some clarification for you. If the mc chose to stop her, he didn't cum and that saved him from being raped; he simply announced he had cum (he didn't actually cum), and that ended proceedings. So it's not like he was lucky he came otherwise she would have raped him, he pretended to.

In this world, there are plenty of double standard bullshit rules when it comes to men and women and rape and who is responsible, like if a girl is drunk and a drunk guy has sex with her, she can claim she was raped because she wasn't capable to give consent. That means a drunk guy is responsible for his own actions as well as a drunk girl's actions. I don't agree with that at all, but that is the bullshit law for you.

But if a girl has sex with you, and you want it, but you don't actually tell her, then it's not fucking rape.

And to give you the benefit of the doubt, if you saw what happened to the mc actually happen at a party, you could argue that it was rape, and the only person that could confirm if it was or not would be the potential victim. If he was happy to play along, then it's consensual, even if he didn't announce it to anyone, but if he was not happy to play along but was forced to anyway, then it's rape.

The difference in this case is that we are inside the mc's mind. We know his thoughts on the matter, and on his behalf we deliberately chose to let it happen, that means he consented.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes