Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Have anyone tried both Scrappy's mod and Sancho mod....
Which is better?
Given how many stupid people are having trouble after every update, I'm going to suggest Scrappy's is easier, because clearly a bunch of fucking idiots can use it but not understand why their shit is broken after an update, but I feel Sancho's is the superior option (though a few idiots have used his and had problems afterwards as well).
A polygamous relationship I have always seen that they are looking for more wives/girlfriends and I would not be surprised if it happens here the girls feel attracted to each other and all parties agree that Sage/Maya/Josy/MC could happen and we will see what DPC decides and drop the bait and did not think that Sage is the only one with this possibility
If the girls are into each other and not solely the MC, this would be more polyamorous, would it not, rather than polygamous? Multiple crossed paths of love, not centered on the one meat stick.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
What to you think about the Bella/Jill thing i mentioned?
According to what I could read that Jill keeps the photo when you choose Isabella

There could be a revalidation I think Jill is not going to want to lose but this would make Jill have a 180° turn in her personality but if you think about it Jill needs to be more aggressive with what she wants

If you're looking for another poly I didn't think it's happening anytime soon in the game's story

Communication is needed first and DPC loves the drama and other than we have to see if James is still alive or not for now it's too early to draw any conclusions

For example there is 1 factor very important that Josy/Maya/Sage share they like to see the MC fuck another girl

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Cathy was the masked person at Derek's bar, right?
I don't remember seeing a masked woman at Derek's Bar, the only people I saw in there were Karen, Sally, Josy then a couple one dressed as a nun I think, guessing you got to be on the Cathy route then.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
sorry, but thats real bad, first of all, u dont even have the 3rd event on.. and there is extra 4$ which will be wasted if u dont use it, and the best perk to get first is the beer without cup perk..
Thanks for the input. I'm still wrapping my head around making it better (y)
Multiplier ain't bad though...

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
That's the point why so many players playing this game. But it's funny to see how many skipping everything and wondering why they don't understand anything or missing important details. You can see it in the way they ask. It's like watching Lord of the Rings on fast forward only to see how Frodo drops the ring in normal time and fap to that. I don't get it. There are way better ways in the internet if you only want to jerk off as an AVN.
Yup, that's why i don't skip In most AVNs.
But i also don't analyze every render, which there actually merit to doing apparently.

Big decision. All from scratch or look for another game I'll enjoy as much /nearly as much.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
No, I'm not surprised. I've read the code by myself and one can say what one want but DPC isn't an amateur with Ren'Py. He have increased his coding a lot since Acting Lessons first release. That's why I respect your work as much as I do. It's a hell of a work to made a mod on this game.
You don't have to be. At first this man has made enough money. Sure, it's earned but, and that's my second point, he's treating the players not well. If you're not simping him he goes mad at you. He lives in a selfmade bubble. He built a echo chamber which isn't good for him as a person. Sure, I honor your mindset. It's a the right thing to do. But DPC isn't the man who deserves it. But that's only my opinion built from what I've seen. Maybe I'm all wrong about it. You don't hurt his business with your work. In fact it's the opposite. The more content the fans of the games deliver the more the game raise from it and after all the dev benefits. Many players started here with a pirate copy, used mods, played with walk throughs or saves and ended as a Patron or buyed the game at Steam/GOG. Your work helps him more then it looked because it helps player to like the game.
Yeah, I learned from the Reddit group that he hates when someone disagrees with him or gives him control. Like he wanted to have full control of the group than working with them, they say no. So blacklisted that whole part of the fan base.

Someone posted in the group, that they were on Patreon for a long time until that person tried to bring more fans to the Reddit group and got banned quickly for it. I pretty much told them they have the right to pirate the game over something so unreasonable.

As I understand some people have problems with privacy from this site but at the end of the day, many AVNs get a lot of popularity from here to the point that it spreads to other media. Sometimes I feel bad doing privacy. That is why I don't have a problem paying for a month's membership of a game I loved and am invested in when I have the money.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
What affinity do you guys think will be best for Zoey, DIK or neutral? I want to do a new ep9 playthrough with her in mind but can't decide what save to import.
I have both versions of her there is not much difference but anyway maybe one likes anal and the other threesomes :ROFLMAO:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Thanks for the input. I'm still wrapping my head around making it better (y)
Multiplier ain't bad though...
I did the party planning in one run through, but then I decided it was too much effort in other runs so downloaded the cheat so I could turn off mini games, but the one I did I think ended up with 7.25 multiplier. But yeah, you probably would have got a higher multiplier if you took the beer cup perk.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
According to what I could read that Jill keeps the photo when you choose Isabella

There could be a revalidation I think Jill is not going to want to lose but this would make Jill have a 180° turn in her personality but if you think about it Jill needs to be more aggressive with what she wants

If you're looking for another poly I didn't think it's happening anytime soon in the game's story

Communication is needed first and DPC loves the drama and other than we have to see if James is still alive or not for now it's too early to draw any conclusions

For example there is 1 factor very important that Josy/Maya/Sage share they like to see the MC fuck another girl
So, look at it from Jill's POV.
She doesn't know what a "traditional" relationship is like, and as we saw, she went pretty much in a straight b-line from kissing to sex once she realized what her heart wanted.

We KNOW she loves Bella, maybe not that way, yet, maybe she doesn't know that the does. Unless i missed a reveal, we do get a hint that SOMETHING happened between them in bed at some point.

From Bella's perspective i think it will be even simpler, we already know she is a freak, and loves Jill, and has strong emotions for MC.

I see both of these as sufficiently established, while still requiring more development, ofc.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Yup, that's why i don't skip In most AVNs.
In good AVN's you don't want to skip because you don't want to miss anything. I skip myself sometimes if I had played an AVN enough times and only want to play my favorite scenes. Skipping is a real good function but it doesn't help you in any way if you don't know the story.
But i also don't analyze every render, which there actually merit to doing apparently.
I don't think anyone does this while playing the game. If you're playing for the 1312nd time you see more and you look on renders in another way.
Big decision. All from scratch or look for another game I'll enjoy as much /nearly as much.
You've all the time. The next update is far away. If you're done with BaDIK for now play something else. When the next update is on the horizon you'll play BaDIK again to remember all you forgot until then.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
What to you think about the Bella/Jill thing i mentioned?
Honestly, I see this as Love Triangle in the making because telling Bella that you are into both of them, leads to Jill kissing MC, and kissing her back clearly hurts her more but proves you're not over her completely.
Therefore, her not cutting his picture proves she's not going to move on & I feel MC & Bella will have a break at some point because this route isn't going to end well even if you're not in a love triangle with Jill.

I also might go back and play where MC chooses Jill over Bella to see the differences.

Reactions: Crepusculum

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I don't remember seeing a masked woman at Derek's Bar, the only people I saw in there were Karen, Sally, Josy then a couple one dressed as a nun I think, guessing you got to be on the Cathy route then.
Nah, that masked girl is from swiper, if you didn't have a good result with her there, she will not be at the party at all...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes