Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
It’s not rape because the mc made an active decision to let her continue.

Judge: "So Quinn, at any time did you ask or receive Fuckface's consent to place his penis inside your vagina?"​
Quinn: "Well not exactly, I mean I knew he wanted it, I mean guys always want it, amirite? Yeah, I'm right. Haha!"​
Judge: "Silence. So what you’re saying is he never gave consent. He was tied up and couldn’t physically stop you, and you forced him to have vaginal intercourse with you."​
Quinn: "Wow, you make it sound like I raped him or something. :rolleyes:"​
Judge: "That’s exactly what I’m saying!"​
Quinn: "What the Fuck! :oops:"​
Judge: "Silence! :mad:"​
Mc: "Can I say something?"​
Judge: "Yes, you can use this time to make your victim impact statement if you like."​
Mc: "Actually no, what I wanted to say was that I made a conscious decision to let her have sex with me. When faced with the idea of stopping her I decided to myself that I would 'Let her continue'."​
Judge: "You what?! Then what the fuck are we here for?! o_O"​
Mc: "Sorry Sally, I got confused, people kept telling me I was raped, they kept pressuring me into accepting I didn’t have a choice, but I did make the decision to have sex with Quinn."​
Judge: "We’re in session, it’s "Your Honour", not "Sally"! This is fucking ridiculous, those people are fucking idiots. But before I dismiss this case, I think it would be prudent to re-enact the situation, so I can get a closer view of exactly what went down. You can be you, and I’ll be Quinn… :sneaky: Any concerns about proceeding, Fuckface?"​
Mc: "If I decide to let you continue, can I call it rape later?"​
Judge: "Oh my fucking god, are you retarded? Just get your cock out already!"​
Derek: "I object!"​
Judge: "Fuck off!"​

So there you have it: Not rape.

The only way Quinn had sex with the mc in that scene was if you made the deliberate decision to "Let her continue". If you chose to "Stop her" they did not have sex.

I don't give a fuck what the mc did to stop her, he could have sternly told her to stop, he could have shat his pants and made her puke. He could have started pissing on her and freaked her out. In the end he chose to pretend he came, and ended the CUMpetition.

The point was, if you wanted it to continue, they had sex. If you didn't want it to continue they didn't have sex. It's not fucking rape when you choose for it to happen.
did you say this to girl rape victims that they could've stoped her? we get it you're a man hater who thinks men can't be raped. Obviously you don't have the brain to understand what i mean, the player can choose to stop the mc, but even if you pick let her cotinue (You give no verbal or actual consent so it's still rape) and then you get raped, therefore it's fine within the context of the game but in actuality is rape cause the MC in the game doesn't get the chance to stop it like the player does. Also btw it's funny you say consent matters and say mc should say "are you sure," but it's okay for quinn to just rape the mc without asking. Also are you 10? if they have video evidence of a rape the victim can't say "na i consent," that's not how it works.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
God damn it, this game has so many well placed hidden details.
That's the point why so many players playing this game. But it's funny to see how many skipping everything and wondering why they don't understand anything or missing important details. You can see it in the way they ask. It's like watching Lord of the Rings on fast forward only to see how Frodo drops the ring in normal time and fap to that. I don't get it. There are way better ways in the internet if you only want to jerk off as an AVN.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
That's the point why so many players playing this game. But it's funny to see how many skipping everything and wondering why they don't understand anything or missing important details. You can see it in the way they ask. It's like watching Lord of the Rings on fast forward only to see how Frodo drops the ring in normal time and fap to that. I don't get it. There are way better ways in the internet if you only want to jerk off as an AVN.
For me personally, I played like 3 routes in a row, and I got a bit braindead on the Quinn route. So I stayed focused on the dialogue :D So I'm glad someone caught this :D

Original Post, on page 1.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Correct. That scene only happens if you're on the Quinn path. It's the fan-favorite Brocolli scene.
I was planning on quitting until the next update because i think I've become a little too attached at this point, but this image and other makes me want to do a slow and meticulous playthrough, reading every line twice and inspection every scene.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Youd be surprised how many little things slip past like forgettin to add in some txt for a specific RP award that you dont notice till youve run that permutation.
No, I'm not surprised. I've read the code by myself and one can say what one want but DPC isn't an amateur with Ren'Py. He have increased his coding a lot since Acting Lessons first release. That's why I respect your work as much as I do. It's a hell of a work to made a mod on this game.
Also Im a bit uncomfortable releasin 9.1 before DPC has had the opportunity to sell his Official WT 1st bc that feels like Im takin money right out of the mans hand.
You don't have to be. At first this man has made enough money. Sure, it's earned but, and that's my second point, he's treating the players not well. If you're not simping him he goes mad at you. He lives in a selfmade bubble. He built a echo chamber which isn't good for him as a person. Sure, I honor your mindset. It's a the right thing to do. But DPC isn't the man who deserves it. But that's only my opinion built from what I've seen. Maybe I'm all wrong about it. You don't hurt his business with your work. In fact it's the opposite. The more content the fans of the games deliver the more the game raise from it and after all the dev benefits. Many players started here with a pirate copy, used mods, played with walk throughs or saves and ended as a Patron or buyed the game at Steam/GOG. Your work helps him more then it looked because it helps player to like the game.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes