Shimoneta

Mar 26, 2020
Hello, anyone had issues transferring their Chik Sage file? It plays out like Others save while i was in sage import, no different interactions with sage whatsoever.

I also couldnt find a save to import since most other chik saves are dik-neutral. The one chik sage save i found mc laid with jade and i kinda dont want that as well.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Nah, that masked girl is from swiper, if you didn't have a good result with her there, she will not be at the party at all...
Weird cause I took the walkthrough options on swyper and didn't get the masked girl except for catfish santa.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Weird cause I took the walkthrough options on swyper and didn't get the masked girl except for catfish santa.
For the masked girl has to follow the route of others. She appears at the party but for the event to be activated with Derek you don't have to have a girlfriend or else a memory will be activated talking about the girlfriend you have chosen

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
In good AVN's you don't want to skip because you don't want to miss anything. I skip myself sometimes if I had played an AVN enough times and only want to play my favorite scenes. Skipping is a real good function but it doesn't help you in any way if you don't know the story.
Right, it useful for weaker AVNs with awesome visuals and a none planned story. And there are plenty of those.

I don't think anyone does this while playing the game. If you're playing for the 1312nd time you see more and you look on renders in another way.
Right, and you actually recognize side characters.

You've all the time. The next update is far away. If you're done with BaDIK for now play something else. When the next update is on the horizon you'll play BaDIK again to remember all you forgot until then.
Wise words my friend.

Honestly, I see this as Love Triangle in the making because telling Bella that you are into both of them, leads to Jill kissing MC, and kissing her back clearly hurts her more but proves you're not over her completely.
Therefore, her not cutting his picture proves she's not going to move on & I feel MC & Bella will have a break at some point because this route isn't going to end well even if you're not in a love triangle with Jill.

I also might go back and play where MC chooses Jill over Bella to see the differences.
Jill path is AMAZING in this update, if you haven't played it, do it!

Im not sure why you think it won't end well for them, but the ethics guide is definitely hovering above our heads, maybe blackmail?

I'm not sure if Jill cut the image on my J/M play or Bella, do you remember when exactly that happens so i can check?

Reactions: Tremonia

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I think there are 3 different character setups and it's random which one you get.
yeah, i know, but rng hate me, so i cant get his setup so that i can see what placement work for him so he can have all event on. and i dont think there is only 3 (diks, neutral, chicks) since i get more than 3 different layout

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Nah, that masked girl is from swiper, if you didn't have a good result with her there, she will not be at the party at all...
I'm not so sure about this. I didn't see any swyper related flags before her appearances throughout the night. If her appearance was related to Swyper it would have been pinging like crazy in URM.

Pretty sure mask girl is there no matter what, but the only time you have a conversation with her is if you're on the Others route.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
You didn't need a good result with her. She'll be on the party. I've her in any playthrough. Even in that ones where I swyped all girls down. She's not there for MC. She's there on her own. You can see her talking with some people on the party. Maybe her friends. Maybe she's a student too. We don't know.
I need help. after this text the game breaks down.
You're welcome.

Reactions: vogelbeest

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'm not so sure about this. I didn't see any swyper related flags before her appearances throughout the night. If her appearance was related to Swyper it would have been pinging like crazy in URM.

Pretty sure mask girl is there no matter what, but the only time you have a conversation with her is if you're on the Others route.
I don't think the MC installs swyper onto his new phone.

• Angry
Reactions: Jericho85

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018

But we can agree she is someone who we've already seen in the the game, and would otherwise recognize?

Reactions: vogelbeest

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Right, it useful for weaker AVNs with awesome visuals and a none planned story. And there are plenty of those.

Right, and you actually recognize side characters.

Wise words my friend.

Jill path is AMAZING in this update, if you haven't played it, do it!

Im not sure why you think it won't end well for them, but the ethics guide is definitely hovering above our heads, maybe blackmail?

I'm not sure if Jill cut the image on my J/M play or Bella, do you remember when exactly that happens so i can check?
It happens on all LI routes except obviously Jill and also Bella if you choose the right options when telling Jill you're going with Bella. Think it happens during the little montage at the start of the morning after the party.

Reactions: Crepusculum

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Some great scenes but hopefully the story will start developing more. In the space of a year the main story basically only advanced one party.

We need to know more about MC's family. Riona needs her orgasm. Sally needs some serious spanking. We need to ditch Maya and go solo with the best girl Josy. Also Mel needs her own path, she's too hot to be wasted as a side girl.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Some great scenes but hopefully the story will start developing more. In the space of a year the main story basically only advanced one party.

We need to know more about MC's family. Riona needs her orgasm. Sally needs some serious spanking. We need to ditch Maya and go solo with the best girl Josy. Also Mel needs her own path, she's too hot to be wasted as a side girl.

maya over josy!!!! burn the heretic

• Haha
Reactions: Saramago

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
But we can agree she is someone who we've already seen in the the game, and would otherwise recognize?
I don't think she's an existing character. She's a very petite build like Sally or Josy, but she has big blue eyes and small titties and a charming flirty personality. No other character in the game so far really matches.

So I think she's a new character that we'll see again later. MC will probably recognize her eyes.

Jun 13, 2020
Give him more credit, I'll give you a few ideas, some outlandish and some make more sense.

1. Jill/Bella combined path, sure this will take significant setup, but didn't we get a hint that something happened between them when they slept together in bed, before Jill left and joined you in the sofa? If you go Bella it could make sense pretty easily, imo, and probably on the other end, to.
2. Same can be said on Sage/Jm, we KNOW there's attraction there, and we know J/M is ok with a relationship bigger than 2, Sage just seems open to it, as long as it is on the up and up.
3. The "others" route, ofc, with maybe a drunk slip up that leads to fuck buddies with some of the previous main LI's
4. Others route with many girls, like you said.

I'm no writer, and i thoughts of those in second, I'm choosing to believe DPC has similar or better plans.

Yeah, that might be the route i.e more threesomes/ foursomes... Bit like how treasure of Nadia culminated. But imo that still takes away what made previous episodes so good. You might get a sage and J/M bang but you're 'locked in' as you're either in one core relationship with some 'special' scenes thrown in or you pick the 'others' which will be fun sex but can't have both and either don't effect one another. Throwing in Zoey might be a way to create that 'other' that can damage you're main Character relationship but the feeling of dynamic choice still isn't there really. .. I still think it would have been better if the point system was still determining success of relationships even if you're in a more serious one. Because the LIlly, mel and sarah scene, blow job form heather should still be potential choices even if you chose main path and not just DIK / other.. that can effect the main relationship. Now, you just have to play each path and that's it really. Shame when the bella/ sage choices i.e staying at whose house was really good. Even if Bella is all haughty and looking for loyalty it would be still much better if you could be with Sage or something and then depending on a certain choice Bella could suddenly change her mind and you could U-turn to Bella.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes