anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I wonder if anyone is looking for a Maya solo path like many are looking for a Josy solo path?

Also a question for the Zoey haters: Will you be giving Jacob the ok to make a move on Zoey if you're not interested at all (I'm assuming he asks if you told John Boy that she's your ex due to the bro code, he probably won't if you just said she's a friend), or will you refuse him out of spite for Zoey?

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Hiezenburg

Dec 15, 2022
Is there a different season 1 for starting as a new player, since, I could not find the new game option on the above version.
Any Solutions?

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I wonder if anyone is looking for a Maya solo path like many are looking for a Josy solo path?

Also a question for the Zoey haters: Will you be giving Jacob the ok to make a move on Zoey if you're not interested at all (I'm assuming he asks if you told John Boy that she's your ex due to the bro code, he probably won't if you just said she's a friend), or will you refuse him out of spite for Zoey?
Personally, on a non Zoey route I'd personally let him have a go at it.
BUT, even tho Jacob is an alright dude/bro, he's such a damn pussy when it comes to girls.
He NEEDED the MC to clear the party for him to make out with that blonde.
Only confirmed sex he had so far I think was a double team with Derek(of all people) on Aerith(of all people).
Similar interests aside, I think Zoey would eat him alive.

Reactions: dav3knight

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
The infidelity thing. It's a big no no for me. I mean cheating is whatever. Bad but I can get past it. When there is a marriage or kids for that matter it just becomes way too heavy. There are degrees to commitment and that's pretty much as far as you can coommit to someone. I'm aware we do not yet know the exact circumstances of her marriage but if she is indeed still married then going around fucking a college kid is messed up.

Also I find Bella incredibly unattractive from the neck down. It's like an absolute shitshow of unrealistic body proportions. I much prefer slim and athletic body types.
I'm curious, do you feel it infidelity if he left/abandoned her?
is it infidelity if he went missing and has been missing for years?
is it infidelity if he is quite literally dead?
Do you think the only right thing for her to do is to slap on a chastity belt and never love again? :Kappa:

I'll grant you her body is very unrealistic in proportion and I would tone it down a little myself.... But also WHAT IN THE FUCK??? Bella is absolutely smokin!

Who is your favourite because I think that will explain all of my questions :LOL:

Reactions: alex13_zen

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I see thanks I guess I will start a fresh dik others route praying on Josy and Mayas breakup as fuck up as that sounds
After playing a bunch saves from someone who was nice enough to post them in the Extras section.

Where I found out Maya and Josy do have solo paths.

Many people miss the fact the that you choose to spend more time with one of them and ignore the other while in there.

I mean the gives us many times to choose to either spend time with both equally or just pick your favorite.

For example,

In ep.6

Maya and Josy talks about MC penis there reactions are different.

Maya Solo/didn't sleep with Josy:

Josy: Is MC that big?

Maya: He is two Mr.Didbo together.

In the scene on the roof:

Josy is shocked on how big he is.

Josy solo/Maya is the same way.

There is many subtle differences.

I feel those choices will determine they all three stay together, or MC have to choose. If you have more Josy points, he just agrees to stay with her or Maya.

I feel like the girls will break up regardless he dating them or not.

Reactions: isekaitree

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
I'm on a side chicks playthrough and I have a task at the end of the Halloween party that tells me to talk to Lily and Nicole (after the cum-petition) and I seem them in the main party room but I can't click on them. Is this a bug?
Hi
I was hoping anyone knew what might be going on with this?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't think we're going to get any good arguments from that group, it's all like "Oh no, how dare she have her life and go to San Diego, she should have babysat MC all her life" agenda. Absolutely childish behavior.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Personally, on a non Zoey route I'd personally let him have a go at it.
BUT, even tho Jacob is an alright dude/bro, he's such a damn pussy when it comes to girls.
He NEEDED the MC to clear the party for him to make out with that blonde.
Only confirmed sex he had so far I think was a double team with Derek(of all people) on Aerith(of all people).
Similar interests aside, I think Zoey would eat him alive.
He does sleep with the blonde from the HOTs party as well, we see her do the walk of shame after that party (or the dorm party where she's dancing with him again, I can't remember which).
Hi
I was hoping anyone knew what might be going on with this?
I think you need to be on both the Lily and Nicole routes (slept with Lily at HOTs party and when taking Tommy's shift at Pink Rose. Also got dick signed by Nicole in Hell Week, connected with her on Swyper and had threesome with her and Sandy after McAllen's drink with Tommy).

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
Not weird at all. The lil midget Josy is cute/hot, so it makes sense.
Besides the 2 of them are hella toxic for each other. Like I said once already, if there is a chance to break them up even if not on their route, I'd do it in all my runs xD
I don't think we will even have to do anything for that relationship to crash and burn they are speed running their breakup at the rate they are going each new episode

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I don't think we will even have to do anything for that relationship to crash and burn they are speed running their breakup at the rate they are going each new episode
I agree, I actually said before ep 9 was released that I felt that if Fuckface isn't in the Throuple then the couple won't last, ep 9 has only cemented that opinion.

Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022

I have to admit when I was at the end of episode 8 I was like fk Zoey she came back after what she did to MC I was a hardcore hater, but as much as a lot of people hate on Interlude it really sold me on Zoey to the point that I actually really like Zoey especially Chick Zoey because her Chick route gives her development that even MC recognizes how she mellowed out and is less impulsive.

I wont say I like Zoey more than Jill or Josy but she's getting up there in my list probably my third favorite girl as of now also on the Jacob part I don't dislike Jacob but I don't think they would work out Jacob is kind of a coward he was scared to talk to a girl because of the jocks like ffs man up dude.

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
I don't think we're going to get any good arguments from that group, it's all like "Oh no, how dare she have her life and go to San Diego, she should have babysat MC all her life" agenda. Absolutely childish behavior.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That s not the problem, she had the right to pursue her dreams, the problem is she coming back and trying to make like everything is ok and nothing happened, and she still asks if the MC is pissed at her, of course not why would he lol

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
I wonder if a potential "good" Zoey ending would require you to say you are mad at her. Could be interesting. In AVNs you are rarely allowed to be angry with the girls. You are either forced to forgive them when the plot demands it (like with Maya and Josy) or the girl will just straight up disappear from the story if you are mad at them (like Steph in Leap of Faith for example).

It could go something like if you aren't mad at her, then Zoey takes the MC for granted and he acts like a doormat with her. Which would lead to them breaking up/stop being friends. And if you say you are mad at her then you'd eventually have an honest argument where you both air your grievances and can move on in a healthy way.

It's just an idea I had, not a theory or whishlist :p

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018

Ummmmmmm. I don't think my MC will be ok with it in most/all cases, but I'm not sure.
This is his first girlfriend, she doesn't even go to that school, I'm not sure why Jacob needs to bang speficially her.
Moreover, it would be an odd decision for Zoey, and make her kind of unlikeable.

But for a DIK MC and a DIK Zoey? probably.

Reactions: isotope

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
As someone whos favorite Love Interest is Jill I'm surprised to see how many people dislike her or think she is boring, to me I think she's great I never gotten the vibes that she's boring maybe a bit sheltered and naïve but also think that's very cute of her part of her charm or maybe I'm just boring and like more grounded less intense characters what ever it might be I like Jill the most.

I still think that she is one of the characters in the game that has a a lot of potential for development which we already seen through the game I couldn't see Jill doing half of the thing she has done in ep 8 and 9 when we first met her back in the earlier chapters, slowly but surely she's coming out of her shell TurtleJill is the best Jill.
I think it has to do with the player's personality and maybe his age as well. No matter who your favorite is, play blindly the first time and then you'll see and try the rest.
For example the first time I play I don't use guides and try to roleplay what "my 19 year old self" would do.
In my case, Bella: she is beautiful and would be the best option now but I know very well that my 19 year old self would never have dared to have a relationship with someone mature like her unless she takes the initiative.
In fact in my high school prom (I was 17) me and a couple of my friends couldn't bring ourselves to ask girls who were between 22-25 years old to dance and we danced with girls our age, that's how stupid we were, a bunch of pussys :ROFLMAO:.
Josy: very sweet and a wise choice.
Jill: Very well raised and doesn't seem to have any vices, my choice is her or Josy.
Maya: if she's going to cheat on me with other women that's fine, the caveman alpha male only sees enemies in other men. The problem is that Josy and Jill are prettier.
Quinn: a drug dealer, smoker and she uses the other girls as her toys, those kind of people are a big no-no in my family and it doesn't matter her upbringing as she is destroying other lives without realizing it.
Zoey: uglier than Josy and Jill but the best smile in the whole game, poor as the main character, likes rock/metal, rapes us so the MC learn the art of sex. The problem is that she abandons us and stops answering the messages for almost a year and it was even said that she had cheated on us (fake news), when she comes back it's too late if the MC is already in a relationship. Although I'm going to play a "virgin" route now that we know she's coming back in episode 9 (when I started the game two years ago I didn't know that).
Sage: okay but in my persona sex is not enough, someone who is unwilling to commit ends up being a no.
The rest: they don't seem to have so much depth in their development outside of sex, I'm sure some will do but I would have to try the route to prove it.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes