Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Deserved, her reasons to go out of town and leave her friends and family behind were really stupid in fact.
The trip itself might have been fine if she stayed in touch, but the ghosting thing was grade A stupidity. It shouldn't have taken a lesson from psycho Emma to figure it out.

reahwea

Dec 24, 2022
Personally, if i wanted to find the Leah in BaDIK, I'd look for the ugliest face. In BaDIKs case, that would be Maya :KEK:
The battle between Jill and Maya is very close. Since Josy loves Maya for some reason and I hope not for long since all these stats. And so then Jill is the ugliest :LUL:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Deserved, her reasons to go out of town and leave her friends and family behind were really stupid in fact.
Could not agree more. I grew to absolutely despise Zoey. I disliked her from the start when MC talks about her with Bella and we get the little flashbacks. Playing the interlude, my deslike went to almost hatred. I haven't played ep9 yet but kicking her out of MC's life, like excising a cancerous growth, will bring me immense joy and hopefully closure to the MC.

I don't know what is is with DrPrickCunt's writing but he is the only one to make me actively hate a character while trying his best to make him/her appear likeable.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I think you miss the point, No her leaving wasn't the problem. Her ignoring him & blocking him out of her life over year hurts. Trust me it hurts more if you're close friends/even close friends with benefits even.

Plus, her leaving was a way to deal with lose, IDK about anyone else but it felt reality. When we grieve sometimes we want some change in our lives or ya know run away to something new.

I am just lost my great grandmother can't really go to her funeral due to money problems, and I just trying to find something to help me distract me from being broken about it.

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
As someone whos favorite Love Interest is Jill I'm surprised to see how many people dislike her or think she is boring, to me I think she's great I never gotten the vibes that she's boring maybe a bit sheltered and naïve but also think that's very cute of her part of her charm or maybe I'm just boring and like more grounded less intense characters what ever it might be I like Jill the most.

I still think that she is one of the characters in the game that has a a lot of potential for development which we already seen through the game I couldn't see Jill doing half of the thing she has done in ep 8 and 9 when we first met her back in the earlier chapters, slowly but surely she's coming out of her shell TurtleJill is the best Jill.
The ones that think Jill boring are the ones that only like the HOT s and the strippers, they just spread their legs and nothing more, no work and no story, Jill story with the MC is beautifull, you have to fight for her, win her over slowly and patiently, and that s why Jill is my favourite too.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes