Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Eh, she begged for it in this ep.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DPC tried to fix Jill's goblin jaws and kind of succeeded, but she still looks a little bit cringe. Such a feeling. that she has a ton of makeup on her face and she looks like all those Instagram models. Or, for example, I don’t remember in which movie, but there were aliens that looked something like this:
35546575656.JPG
Looking at this render, I want to hang myself in a noose in the background.:HideThePain:
BTW, dalli_x do you think the gallows has some symbolism since it appears in the same frame with Jill at the end of episode 9? Is this just a coincidence or some kind of hint?:unsure:

Last edited:

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
I am with you on this one also the whole getting tested thing is really realistic at least in Canada its pretty common to get tested before starting to have sex with your partner so I really like that about her I feel like Jill is one of the few girls who actually wants to stay safe and have just a normal romantic relationship.
I agree. Jill was definitely the more mature one in that conversation. I actually thought the MC was being kind of an immature bitch about it all between the whining about the testing and the condoms. Jill knows MC was dating other girls before the relationship, and good on her for not accepting his dismissal of her concerns.

IMO, If it makes a girl you care about feel more comfortable, then man up and wear the condom and don't be so dramatic about it. You'll get used to it and she'll appreciate it.
The conversation between Derek and MC REALLY caught me off guard, they acted so out of character.
They aren't dumb 14-15 year old, and im fine with the suspension of disbelief for us, as players, that somehow the MC isn't developing AIDS 2.0 in his balls.

But when the subject is approached, the way the treated it was really dumb - i felt like it was the worst written part in the entire game so far.
EDIT: If i recall correctly MC asked "Cant you eat a pill?"

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
IMO, If it makes a girl you care about feel more comfortable, then man up and wear the condom and don't be so dramatic about it. You'll get used to it and she'll appreciate it.
Yeah it absolutely makes sense when you're first starting out, and until you have some fresh results, and a mutual understanding about using other forms of birth control. Totally disagree about getting used to it, sex with condoms is infinitely better than no sex at all, but sensation wise they absolutely suck. For myself and I think a lot of other dudes, committed relationship sex means mandatory unprotected sex, from the moment it is safe to do so (i.e. post test, other bc forms enabled+ mutual understanding).

It would absolutely be a deal breaker to wear a condom for an entire relationship and loose around ~40-60% of the sensation, and a degree of intimacy seperation.

Reactions: Alphaeboy

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
DPC tried to fix Jill's goblin jaws and kind of succeeded, but she still looks a little bit cringe. Such a feeling. that she has a ton of makeup on her face and she looks like all those Instagram models. Or, for example, I don’t remember in which movie, but there were aliens that looked something like this:
View attachment 2266798
Looking at this render, I want to hang myself in a noose in the background.:HideThePain:
1672160602157.png

• Love
Reactions: JETracktor

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
Yea I was like oh no god forbid the girl you claim to have feelings for wants to practice safe sex after you dating multiple women, I really like those little moments with Jill I often feel like she's the voice of reason in some scenarios in the relationship also glad MC at least dint make a huge drama or fight about the topic and got himself tested even though he dint like the idea.

I really appreciate Jills strong conviction on some things like the whole getting tested if MC wants to do it raw, her standing her ground that if you want to date her you have to not fool around and be sure you are faithful to her or she will dump your ass if she find out it makes her route more realistic because most people would do the same in real life.
Besides, if you go ahead and get tested... You get to make a banana creme pie. :p

Reactions: Jusis Albarea

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
At least this guy can carry two girls :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2266652
Oh shit ! It took a while to get that one :ROFLMAO:
DPC better not do this shit again.... :cry:
On a side note, the Funny pose is so much better for the throuple picture imo:

It’s cute but the funniest is definitely the one with Quinn. :ROFLMAO:
And the best picture is with Bianca !

BHell

Aug 7, 2020
anyone has full picture of this ??? i want make it as my phone wallpaper because i really like Riona-chan right now.
This is extracted from the game files, so unless someone edited/remade it, it is as good as it can get:

Cropped and cleaned:

phone_bg_riona_trp_clean.png

Phone wallpaper sized (9:16 resolution), smallest to largest:

phone_bg_riona_trp_540x960.png phone_bg_riona_trp_720x1280.png phone_bg_riona_trp_1080x1920.png phone_bg_riona_trp_1440x2560.png phone_bg_riona_trp_max.png

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
In confession:
- Holy Father, I just didn't give up my place to a pregnant woman in the subway...
- No, my son, the only redemption - Jill route in the BaDIK !
- But it's too cruel, I feel like I'm losing faith.

reahwea

Dec 24, 2022
For me Jill is getting Leah vibes from AL. She's so obsessed with mc and that's kinda scary :HideThePain: Especially Bella route is the scariest rn.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
For me Jill is getting Leah vibes from AL. She's so obsessed with mc and that's kinda scary :HideThePain: Especially Bella route is the scariest rn.
When/Where is she obsessed?
The girl is 20-21 and its her first relationship, she's excited to shared it with her close friends and family.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes