felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well ok, you got me there, the banana costume is just ridiculous, Jill already has that innocent childish aura, and DPC gives her that costume, come on.
The banana costume is really the least of the problems in Jill's run, and honestly I was quite amused by this single aspect alone. The rest ranges from cringeworthy to intolerable

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Its been a while since I last played this one does Josy have a solo path yet? or are we still stuck with Maya as well if you date her?
I have no interest in Maya whatsoever
No Josy route YET, but there's certainly hints that you could get it on DIK others route (if you told Derek at the Preps party that you have feelings for her, there is friction in the Maya/Josy relationship if you're not on throuple route and there's a conversation with Josy that shows she still has feelings for Fuckface, so if you want solo Josy you're better staying out of throuple.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Love it, getting the treatment like the garbage she is, we should get an option to throw her out of the party in a humilliating way while Quinn beats her up in the process, and we should get to choose to invite her or not to the party, i don t want this slut in it and im forced to have her there.
No offense, but i actually think Jade reacts better to situations she doesn't like....

Reactions: Rythan25

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I just want to brag i totally called there would be MC snowflake moment as part of ep.9 bingo :V
Yes, there are still such moments, and even if you are DIK. Maybe he should prescribe testosterone injections? Not seriously, dude fights jocks, smokes weed, fucks hotties, but still has a lot of "weak" moments.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I see thanks I guess I will start a fresh dik others route praying on Josy and Mayas breakup as fuck up as that sounds
Not weird at all. The lil midget Josy is cute/hot, so it makes sense.
Besides the 2 of them are hella toxic for each other. Like I said once already, if there is a chance to break them up even if not on their route, I'd do it in all my runs xD

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes