Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Most likely, Jill is somehow connected to Bella's past and helped her rise. Bella in Episode 9: "Jill means the world to me." She even says that she is ready to break off relations with MC for the sake of friendship with Jill. It says a lot, but we don't know why yet.
Putting aside the fact that i agree they are connected and good friends, i don't think "even being willing to dump MC" is the best indication for that, anything else would be considered bitchy.

Maybe not everything is so dramatic. We know how the DPC likes to turn up the drama by raising the hype for future episodes, but it's where he defuses the situation. Maybe James is alive and they broke up because of some event. I myself am not exactly sure about the theory of hallucinations (this is DPC, you can’t be sure of anything). Maybe the Episode 9 intro is just one of Bella's haunting nightmares related to her traumatic breakup experience. Maybe at some point he will return and it will add drama to the Bella-MC relationship.
The only thing I'm sure of is that an important hint with Bella will happen in Season 3. This teaser animation was added for a reason.
alex13_zen1680365 said:
I feel that saying 'severe issues' is too much. She's clearly still a strong person who can enjoy many things in life - books, wine, yoga, etc.
And the very fact that Jill doesn't yet forgive her when you're on Bella's path indicates that her mental state can't be that bad - she wouldn't do that to a broken Bella, would she? Especially since Bella herself mentions her past when trying to get Jill to forgive her.
As for the quote about calling for help, I attribute that to DPC's signature exaggerated drama. Yes, Bella might benefit from seeing a therapist to help her heal some emotional pain. But I think that's the case with many people in this world.
I am also very much against the "demented Bella" theory

As someone whos favorite Love Interest is Jill I'm surprised to see how many people dislike her or think she is boring, to me I think she's great I never gotten the vibes that she's boring maybe a bit sheltered and naïve but also think that's very cute of her part of her charm or maybe I'm just boring and like more grounded less intense characters what ever it might be I like Jill the most.

I still think that she is one of the characters in the game that has a a lot of potential for development which we already seen through the game I couldn't see Jill doing half of the thing she has done in ep 8 and 9 when we first met her back in the earlier chapters, slowly but surely she's coming out of her shell TurtleJill is the best Jill.
I'm 100% with it, i think Jill is fantastic, she is probably the most honest LI if not character, and she isn't a virgin for the sake of it.

She waited because she was scared, and once she trusts MC, problem solved. I also loved how realistic and genuine she was during sex, agreeing to everything whilst being slightly confused. It was very much in character.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Does anyone know who was in bed with Tommy in epsiode 7 or 8 when he tells MC to mind his business?

Jusis Albarea

Apr 2, 2022
I'm 100% with it, i think Jill is fantastic, she is probably the most honest LI if not character, and she isn't a virgin for the sake of it.

She waited because she was scared, and once she trusts MC, problem solved. I also loved how realistic and genuine she was during sex, agreeing to everything whilst being slightly confused. It was very much in character.
I am with you on this one also the whole getting tested thing is really realistic at least in Canada its pretty common to get tested before starting to have sex with your partner so I really like that about her I feel like Jill is one of the few girls who actually wants to stay safe and have just a normal romantic relationship.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I am with you on this one also the whole getting tested thing is really realistic at least in Canada its pretty common to get tested before starting to have sex with your partner so I really like that about her I feel like Jill is one of the few girls who actually wants to stay safe and have just a normal romantic relationship.
I agree. Jill was definitely the more mature one in that conversation. I actually thought the MC was being kind of an immature bitch about it all between the whining about the testing and the condoms. Jill knows MC was dating other girls before the relationship, and good on her for not accepting his dismissal of her concerns.

IMO, If it makes a girl you care about feel more comfortable, then man up and wear the condom and don't be so dramatic about it. You'll get used to it and she'll appreciate it.

Jusis Albarea

Apr 2, 2022
I agree. Jill was definitely the more mature one in that conversation. I actually thought the MC was being kind of an immature bitch about it all between the whining about the testing and the condoms. Jill knows MC was dating other girls before the relationship, and good on her for not accepting his dismissal of her concerns.

IMO, If it makes a girl you care about feel more comfortable, then man up and wear the condom and don't be so dramatic about it. You'll get used to it and she'll appreciate it.
Yea I was like oh no god forbid the girl you claim to have feelings for wants to practice safe sex after you dating multiple women, I really like those little moments with Jill I often feel like she's the voice of reason in some scenarios in the relationship also glad MC at least dint make a huge drama or fight about the topic and got himself tested even though he dint like the idea.

I really appreciate Jills strong conviction on some things like the whole getting tested if MC wants to do it raw, her standing her ground that if you want to date her you have to not fool around and be sure you are faithful to her or she will dump your ass if she find out it makes her route more realistic because most people would do the same in real life.

piotr780

Aug 21, 2018
So there's no fix for loop bug? If I've used wt mod in part1 game i'm fucked and can only start new game without import?

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
So there's no fix for loop bug? If I've used wt mod in part1 game i'm fucked and can only start new game without import?
It's not a BaDIK bug, it's a corrupted save issue due to usage of mods.
You can try installing the newest version of the WT mod, but you never know how that might break things later on.
Overall, this is not the game bugging on you, it's DPC dunking on F95 :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes