Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Theory: The hidden Jill orgasm was a test for the much coveted Rio orgasm.

We'll get a long sweaty multi-part scene with 5-6 position in which Rio with hint on what she likes best, and if we stay in those positions for a sufficient amount of time before transitioning, she will orgasm at the end of the scene.

piotr780

Aug 21, 2018
I'm stuck at haloween party. Only task left is to help josy and if I go to main party room and help her some welcoming scenes start and playing in loop.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
I (sadly) don't understand the DAZ requirements and when RAM comes into play vs processing power, but I'm pretty sure the RTX 6000 is Ada.

But like someone else said here, this would only slow DPC instead of making him faster, probably.
Imagine his electricity bill. Holy balls DPC must consume a lot of power.

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
Someone clear it to me, why the fuck does it start at a Halloween Party if at the end of last episode MC was going to see Sage parents with Josy and Maya?

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
The episode is full of flashbacks, that vary depending on path and choices. Just keep playing and you will see what went down when Derek sits you down for a quick chat at the beginning.
Oh, ok. One more thing: I was using the Multi-Mod, which means I was doing things that wouldn't be possible to do without using it (in terms of dating girls), but my save import said I was in Bella's patch. Does it mean that my progress with the other girls will be lost?

Hendriyugi

Jan 7, 2019
Screenshot (420).png anyone has full picture of this ??? i want make it as my phone wallpaper because i really like Riona-chan right now.

Last edited:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
After replaying the Josy&Maya route I can safely assume that DPC is going to break this threesome sooner or later, and it will depend on you. He almost always gives option to either complimeny Maya or Josy and rarely both, and the fact that those 2 are in odds with each other, meaning that each of them want MC(Alex) for their own.

The fun never stops with this game, keep going DPC.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Oh, ok. One more thing: I was using the Multi-Mod, which means I was doing things that wouldn't be possible to do without using it (in terms of dating girls), but my save import said I was in Bella's patch. Does it mean that my progress with the other girls will be lost?
I don’t really know because I haven’t played with mods. All I know is that they tend fucking up your saves as the game updates. Sometimes people find fixes and it gets added to a section on the first page, sometimes the mod creator will make an update that makes it work again. I would take a look under the mod you’ve used to see what’s relevant for you.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
After replaying the Josy&Maya route I can safely assume that DPC is going to break this threesome sooner or later, and it will depend on you. He almost always gives option to either complimeny Maya or Josy and rarely both, and the fact that those 2 are in odds with each other, meaning that each of them want MC(Alex) for their own.

The fun never stops with this game, keep going DPC.
I think if you play the route favoring one over the other, this is true, but in my balanced playthrough, they don't seem like they're going to break up. In my other non-throuple playthroughs, Josy seems to still pine for Tremolo badly, but the throuple isn't destined to break up, I don't think. If it does become an option eventually, I hope it will be a choice, because I don't want to ditch the throuple. I, for one, am a two-woman man.

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
Shouldn't the rewards gallery pictures be unlocked automatically when i complete a route? I'm missing 10 of the Jill EP9-Story labelled pics (and 1 with Josie), though i have finished all routes.
Some of the story ones need to be picked up/clicked on during the story scenes,so not unlocked automatically.

They will be in the background, like when Maya and Sage are talking to Burke, there's one early on when talking to Tommy, one when talking to Derek early on.
Things like that.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes