alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I'm sure it's been asked before, but any idea who the dude in Quinn's background is? I assume he's not shown by coincidence.

screenshot0001.png

Also, do you think Quinn fucked Vinny? That's what Vinny seems to allude to at the party.

Reactions: hawk784563

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Yeah, now I replayed the scene, I agree with all of your points. It does seems like Sage isn't going to try something too extreme and, like you said, is a submissive type, so BDSM is most likely and more group sex with women.
Sage isn't submissive. Sage goes both ways. or anyway to be more exact. She is an explorer. As long as she is having pleasure she is up to anything. After all you couldn't fuck her ass untill she say so. lol. But people say it is a submissive act -.-.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Aerith wise... Maybe the jock ain't the father. If I remember correctly, if you sleep at Derek's place after Josy's arrival, doesn't he say that Jacob and he double team'd her? Imagine, Derek a father, lmao.
Imagine Arieth trying to find father of her baby at Maury show.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Also, do you think Quinn fucked Vinny? That's what Vinny seems to allude to at the party.
That's possible but I would be quite impressed with Vinny. Judging Tommy's reaction when he learned that Mc fucked her, sex with Quinn is something that very few had chance to do

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
That's possible but I would be quite impressed with Vinny. Judging Tommy's reaction when he learned that Mc fucked her, sex with Quinn is something that very few had chance to do
When does Tommy learn that? I can't recall or just missed it.

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
Because she seems so lackluster and meh? Guess it's personal taste, I find her to be quite repugnant.
DPC can add another fetish tag, since for reasons unknown to me, that's a thing xD But hey, whatever floats one's boat.
Also, Aerith wise... Maybe the jock ain't the father. If I remember correctly, if you sleep at Derek's place after Josy's arrival, doesn't he say that Jacob and he double team'd her? Imagine, Derek a father, lmao.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I lol'd, but you are right xD
If it was indeed DEREK's 'son'.
Then how was the reaction of maya/derek's father.
When he found out that his son made someone's girl pregnant.
I'm sure it's been asked before, but any idea who the dude in Quinn's background is? I assume he's not shown by coincidence.

View attachment 2266129

Isn't it obvious?
If you look at Quinn's reaction, it doesn't include that she's a tad tired to respond to Vinny's rant.
because she was already fucked with the MC gigantic. :KEK:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
If you fuck Quinn on the roof, then Jacob will bring it up as evidence for hell's week.
True that. I remember after wanting to do Sage at the party(And Jacob imploring reason), and after seeing MC with Quinn on the rooftop he declares MC a legend, or something like that xD

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
True that. I remember after wanting to do Sage at the party(And Jacob imploring reason), and after seeing MC with Quinn on the rooftop he declares MC a legend, or something like that xD
He calls MC a legend.
Because he's fucked with two important people from the HOTs. :KEK:

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
He calls MC a legend.
Because he's fucked with two important people from the HOTs. :KEK:
Jacob is an Idiot. MC will only be a Legend when he is finished with the School shit and fucked every Chick there. Manwhore Legend. :ROFLMAO:

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Same as me, it felt short but I liked the minigames, and I can see where DPC direction and his planning. If its as I think (Outside of the Corona speculation that I've made here), its going to get intreasting, the game has many intreasting subplots that will effect the relationship. I'm sad that the playing around fase is over, and we are locked on certin character, but I still can see our MC figuring it out and expirmenting, most women seem very open to our MC exprimenting.

Outside of it, Quinn and Riona will get expended and Turn into LI's most likely. Quinn's story will be expended, the story will get darker. The next episode as it hinted will be outside of B&R, where our MC maybe goes to look for his roots, which will also be an intreasting subplot where his rich femily contects him for some reason.

In sex, the strippers, Nora and others still look at our MC, and I don't think that Zoey gave up on him, I personlliy want a redemtion arc with her where she becomes a LI, since its undeniable that she and MC have a good vibe with each other. She is a literall female version of our MC, and she is a female DIK.

Someone compared this game to NLT's games like TON and TGO, saying that while Badik is being made NLT made 2 games lol. You can't compare them, since NLT's game are linear while this game is a Non-Linear game with many sublots, choises and paths that you can take, that are need to be renderd, animated and proporly planned, which takes time. I know that DPCs played a lot with animation this update and I believe that he is expirmenting and putting the ground work for the whole episode in this update.
Intreasting point of view.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Wonder what he'll call MC when he learns MC fucked every presentable female at campus :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Trojaner
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes