Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
Has Jade ever hit on or been with any other students or is MC the only one?
Have sex? Not yet, I don't think.
however, if she tries to hook up, it would seem that she already did.
From Sage's reaction when she was told about CHAD being gay.
It was like she was recalling something Jade had spoken in the past. :KEK:

Reactions: Kronicza7x

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Why my import file is not show up in season 3?how to do it? I already moved the transfer file
You aren't supposed to move any files. If you export at the end of s2 the file is where it belongs.
Question about the solo path for Josy containing spoilers from all 9 episodes, so beware if you haven't played.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is no solo Jojo path.
But wasn't Nick asking for money to get a lapdance at the strip club?
As yet, with the exception of Arieth, I don't think there's been any women Nick has been involved with. He claims a lack of funds, perhaps, but I haven't seen him say or do anything to suggest an interest in women.
It's right where Tommy fucking tells you to look. Do you actually play the game or are you speed running to lewd scenes?

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Do you know which students did the husband sleep with besides Mona?
He never had sex with Mona since she chickened and left. It's unknown with whom he had sex with. Riona might be one of them since Quinn told her that she is not smart enough to finish college without prostituting herself. This doesn't mean of course that she had sex with Burke. She simply could be under his protection since she is Quinn's subordinate.

xummu

Mar 16, 2020
I am so curious about how he does that and keeps track so well and so consistently, he must have hundreds (if not more) of these occurrences.

Didn't you get like a SINGLE chance to respond to her balls account?
Yes, as far as I remember there was one chance to tag Tyballs and trashtalk. DPC's room is probably filled with post-its for every main character:ROFLMAO:
hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: Crepusculum

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
Has Jade ever hit on or been with any other students or is MC the only one?
Hmm, apparently Jade hitting on MC was a direct reaction to her husband cheating on her. It's certainly not out of the question, and it's likely she will do so again with other students.

Reactions: Kronicza7x

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
A few industrial class GPUs would be a good choice, though it might be a good idea to wait until the Ada Lovelace cards come out. The A6000 is still an Ampere card, and probably wouldn't be a big change from his 3090s, other than the available memory. The problem is, that would just encourage him to make his renders even MORE complex, because 48GB of vram would give him pretty much unlimited complexity in any shot. And the A6000 isn't MUCH more processing power than a 3090, and I believe run at lower clock speeds. They definitely built for a higher duty cycle, though, which at least in principle would be a good idea for a developer.
There is an ada version that came out. Why not DPC needs the juice.

Reactions: Lightaces

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Intreasting point of view.
Yes DPC layed the ground work for some intreasting subplots, and if he keeps adding more characters alongside it then we are in for a treat. And he is right in his discription of the game. its American pie, but written better, has a good MC and the women are much more intreasting, has more depth and drama that doesn't ditrect from the humor and lightheartness of the game.

I think that the new episode will introduce new LI, Quinn, Riona, Zoey maybe Nicole or Nora( But those too are the most unlikely candidates).

DPC needs to create a Massive dik and dik GFs.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
How do you get the option to invite Zoey to stay over? I know she can't, but I saw a screenshot of mc offering for her to stay. I'm assuming you need to be single, what else?

and are there any differences between a chick or dik Zoey versus a chick or dik mc?

Thanks.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
When does Tommy learn that? I can't recall or just missed it.
How do you get the option to invite Zoey to stay over? I know she can't, but I saw a screenshot of mc offering for her to stay. I'm assuming you need to be single, what else?

and are there any differences between a chick or dik Zoey versus a chick or dik mc?

Thanks.
Others + "no mad with her"

wakkawalla

Mar 7, 2021

Thanks.
if, during the flashback on the park bench, you tell her you're mad at her that's seemingly the not interested in zoey option. you can't then offer to let her crash with you, or nominate her for the best costume competition, and some dialogue is different elsewhere in the episode where fuckface will act like a vagina and zoey will promise to earn back his friendship or some shit.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
A few industrial class GPUs would be a good choice, though it might be a good idea to wait until the Ada Lovelace cards come out. The A6000 is still an Ampere card, and probably wouldn't be a big change from his 3090s, other than the available memory. The problem is, that would just encourage him to make his renders even MORE complex, because 48GB of vram would give him pretty much unlimited complexity in any shot. And the A6000 isn't MUCH more processing power than a 3090, and I believe run at lower clock speeds. They definitely built for a higher duty cycle, though, which at least in principle would be a good idea for a developer.
I (sadly) don't understand the DAZ requirements and when RAM comes into play vs processing power, but I'm pretty sure the RTX 6000 is Ada.

But like someone else said here, this would only slow DPC instead of making him faster, probably.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes